How much money a week do you spend on chicken?

How much money a week do you spend on chicken?

Attached: Chicken Breast.jpg (1200x1800, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/12/serious-eats-halal-cart-style-chicken-and-rice-white-sauce-recipe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$10 for 6. Not that bad.

20 bucks for ten pounds

$0. my mom buys it

Where do you live?

more than i spent on condoms my entire life

Attached: 1507503974289.jpg (500x500, 63K)

$30
I keep fucking my chickens so I got to buy more for eating.
It feel fuckin good dude like put one rubbers and that titty meat feel good around your cock. Wrap cock in breast meats then tie with that thin string real tight like that ham shit. Start fuckkn that chicki pussy real good. Watch that conom fill up with cum
So fuckin sexy Nd yea it waste of money but idc my gallin protopussy feel better than hooker

What’s the best way for tasty chicken bros? So far I’ve just been cutting it up into little bite size pieces and putting them into a pan with some seasoning.

eat like 2 rotisseries a week so like 10 bucks

prolly like 50+ when I consider restaurants I eat at couple times a week and also go through a few pounds of my own cooked chicken from grocery store ( I get organic).

Me too and my girlfriend lives with me so we have sex ~3 times a week.

Well i would fucking hope so

seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/12/serious-eats-halal-cart-style-chicken-and-rice-white-sauce-recipe.html

it's a decent amount of work but it's the best chicken I've ever had in my life easily

Season some skinless chicken (preferebly sliced not too thin so it doesn't burn neither too thick so it doesn't propperly cook) with black pepper, salt, crushed onions,parsley, chive and garlic, then dice some potatoes, carrots and garlic, put it all in aluminium foil making a bowl, put some olive oil on top of everything and take to the over for 15min, then open it, throw some oregano, "close" the aluminium foil bowl and take it back for 5 more min (time may vary for your oven). Add pepper as you like it

tastes pretty good to me and it's super quick to make since you can buy that crushed seasoning ready made here. Also doesn't get anything dirty aside from knife/chopping board since you can just throw away the aluminium foil

>wearing condoms
You have to be 18 to post here
>inb4

any hole's a goal m8

I eat the whole $5 rotisserie on Wednesday post-workout. gotta eat big to get big

Attached: 1565410725268s.jpg (250x245, 8K)

United States military base in Japan.

Let it marinate for half a day in a ziploc bag with olive oil, basil, oregano, and parsley. Then grill it

10 moneys a week

Eh? Not sure why you hope this...

Okinawa bro?

based and redpilled

got a shitload of drumsticks for $0.79/lb
much better to eat skin and tendons rather than only muscles.

Post penis

get the hell off base as much as you can. check out mt. fuji, the shops in Tokyo, ride the bullet trains, visit the temples and treat yourself to a day in the Nippon hot springs

About $32 for 8lbs.

Be honest, you fucked that chicken

2kg 8€ for frozen chicken breast. its like 10 in the package. i buy 4kg so 20 for a month

Around £12 does me for the week, this gets me 3 large whole chickens.

If you aren't buying whole and cutting to portions yourself you are literally throwing money away. Whole chicken is on average £2/kg cheaper than Pre cut portions

5pounds/kg, 2 kgs a week, so 10 in total.

10 bucks a week.

All of it

Attached: 1565604835118.jpg (272x185, 5K)

£7.20 for 4kg of chicken thigh's.

>~3 times a week
Oh, buddy

In Brazil: about $2.79 per 1 kg, or $1.26 per pound.
I eat 0.5 kg per day, so it's $10 per week of chicken breasts.

chicken kabsa is pretty tasty