Will lifting help prevent situations like these from happening to me?

Will lifting help prevent situations like these from happening to me?

Attached: 1565475805870.jpg (997x3150, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-522428/Being-unmarried-makes-woman-higher-suicide-risk.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the price of hedonism.

the eternal f*male
trully the scots of the genders

Attached: 1487235205755.png (1410x868, 708K)

>Will lifting help prevent situations like these from happening to me?
No. Lifting will not stop you from being a fucking beta male.

women were a mistake

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-522428/Being-unmarried-makes-woman-higher-suicide-risk.html

fpbp

Am I a thot if I think like this? I'm a male btw that wants to fuck vapid whores and then settle

>What if he finds someone else? The thought terrifies me.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH BOY HE GOT OFF EASY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>experience life
>find out who I am
Translation: fuck a lot of dudes. A Lot.

I fucked a girl in the beginning of the year who was EXACTLY like this. I feel bad for pursuing her while she was in a four-year-long relationship, but she wanted really wanted me. At least she broke up with him first. I was foolish enough to think her and I could be a couple, but she spouted the exact same things as the slut in the OP.
>"I need to be alone for a while"
>"I need to find myself"
>"I think I would ho around for a bit lol xD"
Then she ghosts me when I say I expect her to be loyal, and turns out she's an actual slut now. Went from having two sexual partners at 22 to >10 in less than two months. I take solace in the fact that she won't have kids (of which she desperately wanted) or a happy relationship anytime soon.

Fellas, the worst influence on women (after this gynocentric society) is their friends. Their friends are the ones who pressure them into being whores, especially if they have what their friends don't (a stable, happy relationship).

God women really are super niggers

>the worst influence on women
you should see the shit they watch on netflix

>find out who I am
Whenever females ask themselves this question, the answer is always ‘a whore’

Attached: 0446D7FD-C38F-41AD-8E37-3B0D1323561A.jpg (500x383, 45K)

>women think this is empowerment

Oh I know, user, but I would include that in the gynocentric society part. The girl in my post had a group of friends who would constantly reinforce her mindset of "I need to have at least 50 different sexual partners before I settle down".

Women are the epitome of crabs in a bucket; they see one of them on the road to happiness and they have a subconscious need to pull them down. That's why you see such an effort by them to "support each other", because they know their natural inclination is to tear each other down.

>pursuing her while she was in a four-year-long relationship
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You’re no better than her and should have known what you were in for from the get go. You can’t make a whore into a housewife, especially when you’re a whore yourself who fucks people already in relationships.
Yes.

This is why it’s important to be BASED

Well well well. Me and my incel brothers are right. We are ALWAYS right. People can say whatever they want about us, talk down all you can but it wont deny the truth. Once she gets a taste of chad average guys will never compete. She will always sleep around in her youth and settle for beta bucks. Every single time

>Will lifting help prevent situations like these from happening to me?
being a dominate male will you have to know how to control your woman and know how to make her cum and get her to beg you for great sex otherwise she will get bored

No but learning to treat women how they deserve to be treated (e.g. constant, low level mental abuse interspersed with tender, gentle moments) will keep any relationship forever.

>Implying the outside party is of equal blame as the person supposedly invested in a relationship
No matter how you want to slice it, the people who choose to cheat are responsible for the majority of the blame. I admit I was in the wrong to persue her, and as I said, I was foolish to think her and I could be in a faithful relationship, but if it wasn't me, it would have been someone else. Once someone in a relationship sprouts a sapling of betrayal and infidelity in their mind, it's only a matter of time before they reap fruit from it. (Also, I fucked her after she ended her relationship, as like I said, she would have ended it anyway). This doesn't change the fact that women are constantly being emboldened by society and their peer group to "sample" as many men as they can before they settle down. Hypergamy is destroying civilisation.

>Implying the woman is a whore because she doesn't want your boring ass.
Face it, if the guy is adequate she'd never risk losing him or even have her needs unmet. You just suck and virtue signal from a position of weakness. Fox & grapes

Attached: 1200-610491-32144454-37404752-1.jpg (1200x800, 484K)

>A roastie wanting to perpetuate hypergamy and whoredom
Wow, what a surprise.

Its not whoredom ita female nature.

>>>Reddit

>if the guy is adequate
more like if the guy can fuck her like a dominant male that get her pussy wet just thinking about it. Learn to fuck like a stud if you don't want her to cheat on you. hold her throat while you fuck her hard and make her cum. It's not hard to figure out women love to be dominated

Simple, really. Become the one who cucks, like me

>fucked a thiccc as fuck latina for months
>mind blowing sex, amazing ass, total freak
>felt I was getting complacent with her and ghosted for a few months
>hit her up again
>says she's in a relationship now
>she says she wants has something "really special" with some spic beta who does everything for her, when I did nothing for her and let her pay for dates. For Valentine’s Day I had her bring over a pizza and wine and we just fucked
>her beta bf buys her everything and already invited her to his sister’s wedding and he’s into comic book movies and shit fucking KEK
>she only agrees to meet up for a drink after I say “we’re not having sex” knowing full well we are
>start gaming her and telling her about times we fucked when I wore a tie naked that made her go wild and turn into a waterfall
>wear a fitted V neck to show gainz and I slowly escalate touching her
>she starts touching me now and feeling muscles and says “you just wore this shirt so I can see your muscles. You work out a lot”
>nah, I just go to Zumba class
>back to my place
>I know just what gets her going: eating her thicc ass like a mad man
>get the pants off and torpedo her ass with my face
>braps are so goood I nearly cum just from that
>eat her ass for 20 minutes straight tonguing and licking every millimeter like an animal
>smash it doggy and she's tighter than ever like her beta bf did nothing
>"omg you're so deep"
>finish her off missionary smashing her possessed as she claws my back
>smashing with a fury locked right on her face nose to nose
>she pulls me in and says “cum inside me”
>both cum at the same time as she convulses
>she rolls over to snuggle with me and whispers “that was amazing”
>she later says that she almost never has sex with her bf
>still smashing her a month later. And she’s still with the beta

Attached: madeforbwc.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

>if it wasn’t me, it would’ve been someone else
Which would have absolved you of all blame. It’s a ‘two to tango’ situation. She may have been leading it, but you still chose to dance with her.
>Hypergamy is destroying civilisation
That’s correct. And it’s up to every individual to fix that through their own actions. You can’t control what the whore does, but you can control whether you yourself participate in her degeneracy. So please user, do yourself and society a favour and never hook up with an adulterous, empty-headed thot ever again.

I'm fucking these 2 girls and they both are starting to think that they're special to me, i swear to god i will avenge all men i possibly can in my lifetime, i fucking hate women so much.

imagine still being an incel while having sex

My intentions weren't to perpetuate degeneracy, I genuinely wanted to be with her. I thought she felt her bf wasn't right for her. In hindsight, everything she said was unbecoming of a decent girl.
>So please user, do yourself and society a favour and never hook up with an adulterous, empty-headed thot ever again.
Don't worry, user, I've learnt my lesson.

Congrats bro

This is actually happening to me right now. Dumb bitch thought the grass was greener.

>Met when I was 21 and she was 19
>I was a virgin
>Dated for 5 months
>We were being sent to opposite sides of the country (Navy)
>Said fuck it, let's get married so they'll send us to the same place
>We live in San Diego and everything is great
>Have kid
>I get out and she moves us to Washington state
>She goes to a training thing and fucks a coworker in her hotel room
>I forgive her
>She continues to do it for 7 months
>I left her ass and am moving to Honolulu as a commissioned officer
>She is begging me not to divorce her and she cries that she knows she fucked up

R/cuckcommunity

Attached: 1541309013918.png (317x641, 130K)

based

cringe

How did you find strength to forgive her?

>tfw i wish i was gigachad just so i could fucking crush hearts

I didn't want to give up on 9 years of marriage or lose my child because of something she had done. The second time I realized that she is a monster and I had to leave.

that's because irl i pretend i don't hate them AND i hate normie men nearly as much so sometimes i relate to them, but seeing pics like this makes my blood boil beyond anything else because it reminds me of my ex. further experiences with women only confirmed that they really don't deserve the effort some men are willing to put into making them feel better. i guess good women exist but I'd rather not risk it.

This is my nightmare scenario. Also why I am terrified of ever dating a girl for longer than a few months.

I can't even imagine trusting someone enough to have a kid and raise a family for them to then turn around and do something like that.

Honestly I would probably snap kill her, burn the house down and than kill myself.

It definitely sucks, but you just gotta be strong and move on.

No, but you'll look good when life fucks you over, OP

Attached: im sorry hooman.gif (440x248, 907K)

Women are not capable of loving men.

Most of you faggots are heavily conditioned to believe this, however a "woman's love" is purely conditional. It's in essence transactional, and if the woman is not the beneficiary of this transaction, where there is no net benefit for her, thus no relationship shall exist(Briffault's Law). There's no free lunch in this equation.

(a) beta male pays for his relationship with provision(money)
(b) the alpha pays for it with instigating sexual interest(feelz/sexual arousal)

Second thing is women are hedonistic communists by defacto. If you research the old tribal social orders, they were all (a) Matriarchal (b) communism only for men (c) and the men were absolutely disposable. This is especially so in the mammalian animal kingdoms where the women can eject the "alpha" if he's of little to no use to them.

Women are better thought of as transient in their behaviour, cyclical. Even their "love" is conditional for their offspring, who're arguably the only people they could ever truly "love" when viewed out of context from the male perspective.

>most women have zero virtue in the modern era
>the men are weak fucking faggots in this era
>my anger is unending

Attached: 1526152442254.jpg (768x1024, 408K)

This.
At least when people see your picture, they wouldn't think "Ah, no wonder she cheated on him".

Only good post in this retarded thread.

have sex

This is what happens when you dont sow your wild oats

This is why you only pump and dump. Leave long term relationships and marriages for the betas. Women are only good for sex, a gf is completely unnecessary.
>b-b-but it’s more than sex
>muh companionship
Fucking lol, that’s why we have male friends. You’ll never great conversations with a gf like you do with a male friend

What about a tomboy gf then?

>woman
ngmi

Attached: 1560102667609.jpg (385x325, 58K)

This is what happens when you live in a culture that pressures everyone to be hedonistic faggots.

Attached: Stupid normies .jpg (563x274, 32K)

No female has genuine interest in male hobbies. Why be stuck with some shoddy version of woman and a wannabe man when you have male friends and could fuck actual women. You get the best of both worlds

The religious factor might be skewing these results.

How?

Boohoo the Jews made it harder for me to find a gf!
That graph is cool and all, it really is. But you literally just read an article about a woman cheating bc lack of previous partners. So maybe, just maybe you brainlet, save that image for something relevant

>Super religious people don't sleep around as much
>Get married earlier
>Way more pressure to stay in a marriage you don't want to be in

Virgin women don’t exist and if they do they’re fucking ugly. No attractive female stays virgin past the age of 14. Even If they aren’t getting fuckedat this point, they’re still having tons of sexual encounters(blowjobs, fingerbanging, etc.)

Calm down roasty

t. Coping beta

So you have to remove all religious people from the equation?

Having alot of promiscious sex destroys your ability to pair bond. If people need a fake sky daddy to tell them not the be disgusting hedonistic degenrates than fine by me.

My dad used to tell me to never put all your mental eggs in one basket. Cheap occasionally but be smart and hide your tracks (never have a second girlfriend/wife, just the occasional slam) and hide money from her. They were together for 50 years, dad died and me and my bro got some nice stacks of gold and silver my dad was burying in the yard.

Attached: 1139955.jpg (612x612, 93K)

What reality do you live in

>cheap
I meant cheat on your wife occasionally.

Those aren't good odds at all. Marriage isn't just scary, it's nearly suicidal.

It doesn't make it harder to find a gf, If anything it makes it easier. It does make it harder to sustain healthy relationship and marriage.

Why you think It's good for society that every single marriage breaks down and children have only one parent because the other decided to betray them is beyond me.

>Boohoo the Jews made it harder for me to find a gf!
You're either retarded or Jewish. If you go back to the source of virtually any kind of degeneracy you'll find that there were Jews pushing for it.
For instance in the USA there was a film code created to keep degeneracy out of movies, including nudity. Do you know how the Jews smashed it?
They put a topless scene in a holocaust-themed movie and dared the gentiles to ban a holocaust movie.

Not only did you misunderatand you put words in my mouth. Utter retardation doesnt get a rebuttal
Except this one lol. You are literally whining about kikes on an anonymous internet forum. Oh no, Hitler didnt make sure himself that the guards were ensuring properly clothed Jews? Better ban that movie then. Nigga what

This makes just as much sense as ramming your car into a wall just because you thought the interior leather wasn't "italian" enough.

>That graph is cool and all, it really is. But you literally just read an article about a woman cheating bc lack of previous partners. So maybe, just maybe you brainlet, save that image for something relevant
That slut cheated on her boyfriend. He's lucky he didn't get married to her. If you look in the virgin column, you'll find that there are still a number of women who do divorce. This fella was just lucky enough to have her screened out.

Attached: 1564256684826.png (1050x626, 49K)

>>Implying the woman is a whore because she doesn't want your boring ass.
Implying cheating doesn't make you a whore.
What does a woman have to do to become a whore in your book?

I'm not 100% sure you're not just retarded but I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess kike.
You people can't help yourself. Over 100 times you have been kicked out of countries and you still haven't learned.
Manlets will learn before you do.

And then everyone clapped

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded nigger. You said "This is what happens when you dont sow your wild oats" Which clearly promotes people have multiple sex partners which in turn corrodes peoples abilties to pair bond, which than leads to broken marriages and broken homes. How can't you follow that you disgusting kike.

Kill yourself.

Lads, I know the solution to the women problem. Canned coochie.

Attached: 20190810_185411.png (500x515, 416K)

Attached: 1565469897796.jpg (1859x833, 241K)

>zumba class

Based

Attached: 1564695459926.jpg (650x800, 71K)

Clearly didnt screen her out, she did that
You 2 are unfathomably stupid. All i did was make a joke and now yall get beyond butthurt. Post bodies. This is fit not pol

Attached: Your Turn.jpg (656x1444, 432K)

>latina

Those instathot girls are Syrian.

>Post bodies
No time stamp?

>Clearly didnt screen her out, she did that
She would love to marry him after the cock fest is over.

Shut up, Jew.

nice pasta

Imagine forgiving a whore

No. Hows that for a timestamp?
Then whyd she break it off instead of keeping it a secret?

Lol maybe i am brainlet mode i forgot to attach pic. Anyway, your turn

Attached: 20190812_014011.jpg (3024x4032, 3.61M)

Kek. I just did this with a girl who had a boyfriend of 2 years. We fucked for 2 weeks and she cried saying how she had plans to marry him, and how her life would be stable and secure with her doctor husband. Meanwhile I'm a semi-professional actor with a drinking problem, and I've gotten other girls to cheat

>Woman blames the man in front of her
>Man resorts to argument by authority, stereotyping and generalization
You are shooting yourself on the foot, sweaty

Maybe they are good girls
And you are making them whores

No, because you're reinforcing the mindset which revolves around what the girl wants. You're just feeding her hypersexuality.

No matter how much you lift, there will always be some dude more swole than you. If the reason you lift is to keep the girl, then you've implicitly accepted the idea that larger dudes are more deserving of her.

Fuck that.

Lift for yourself, don't lift for girls. Or even lift to dominate other men. Eventually you might get to the point where you lift in appreciation of other men who lift.

You sound like my sister

Am i guilty for hooking up with a married 46 year old? We havent smashed just kissed. She wants to make love in a hotel and not fuck in my car. Im single and enjoying my youth.

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Why would a woman lose her kid for something like infidelity?

Only women who loves you is your mother

It seems modern dating is getting hurt, then taking that hurt on someone else in one vicious circle

>No. Hows that for a timestamp?
That's tells me what I need to know. run along roasty.

That's what dating always was. It's objectively a shit-tier way to handle mating and creating the next generation.