Seborrheic Dermatitis

>one chance at life
>only one fucking chance
>no other chance at life, this is the only one
>have fucking dandruff on face
How the fuck do I fix this bros? I peel this shit off my face clean and two days later all of it is back again. I tried an oil-free moisturizer, aloe vera gel, and 2% ketoconazole cream but they haven't done anything to help.

Attached: seborrheic-dermatitis-on-face-marked-scaling.jpg (800x687, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healingchronicskindisorders.blogspot.com/2010/10/raw-milk-diet.html?m=1
simpleskincarescience.com/pityrosporum-folliculitis-treatment-malassezia-cure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously you use dandruff shampoo on your face you fucking brainlet

hmmmm... shave?

Go see a doctor.

look like dried cum lmao

I had the same thing.

Went to doctor, got Daktacort, which is 2% miconazole nitrate 1% hydrocortisone, and a bunch of other crap. It's a steroid cream, so I don't know if you can buy it OTC.

Used it morning and evening, and it cleared it up in a week or so.

Should also add that it's come back a couple times since then, which was about a month ago, but I've still got tons of cream left, and when it gets a little flaky, I just apply cream once, and it's gone for a while.

Haven't had it in about a week straight now.

Thank me later.

Tgel

your gut is messed up.

One more thing. If you have facial hair, shave it all off and use the cream until it's gone, then you can grow it back. It really helps if you do. It's a lot easier to apply the cream and it works better.

Looks fun to pick at.

Carnivore diet helped my dandruff (hair), so it might fix your dandruff. Try it for a month, worth a shot if it's heavily affecting your life.

You an use apple cider vinegar on your face as it has mycostatic properties. Or tea tree oil. But the former worked better for me.
Apply it once a day and leave it for a few minutes, you will feel a slight burn. Then you apply moisturiser and you're done.
Do it for a week or two and it will be gone.

Dry fasting for 48 hours

Why do these faggots always insist on posting gross out pics as OP?

fix ur diet eat more clean and do intermediate fasting, it fixed my dandruff problem though maybe I was lucky

zinc shampoo
coal tar
known treatments. if that does not work, go see a doctor.

Go to a dermatologist they’ll fix you right up

Cut out all carbs and sugar.

Dry fast frequently for 48hours+

shave you tard

start shaving

are u actually bitching about something that can be treated in a week with medicine?

really? REALLY?

Put raw honey on your face three hours a day for a month. It’ll disappear like magic.

Was that a permanent fix for you?

How the fuck is fp almost always bp?
>Entering couple-month time period of what is basically paid vacation
>Started growing out beard again (can grow a good full beard but can't get it looking nice when long because small-ish chin/jaw)
>Chin/jawline getting really itchy where beard hair grows most densely, finding it slightly puffy on one side as if ingrown hairs
>When pushing hairs against grain (like when scratching), triggers the itchiness/soreness, emitting slight wetness from pores/follicles, again like ingrown hairs but over a wider area and not going away, even after attempting to drain pus
>Wetness/pus keeps drying into flakes (Seborrheic Dermatitis)
>Itchiness turns to scratching, which turns to wetness/pus, which turns to flakes, which turns to itchiness, etc.
>Gf getting mad at me for scratching out a bunch of flakes on her carpet without even realizing it
>Goes on for weeks, not getting better
>One day, in addition to my normal shampoo on my head, decide to try using dad's Head+Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shamp+Cond in my beard, really working it into the skin along the jawline/chin
>No more itchiness/wetness/flakes on face after two days
Scratching/picking/peeling makes it worse, conditions it to grow more aggressively because it thinks it's at risk of constantly being sloughed away so it speeds up production. Gotta treat the skin for dandruff. It's not exactly like your scalp, but the skin on your face is a delicate creature compared to the skin on your arm/hand. You shouldn't even be using soap to wash your face, you should be using a mild "facial cleanser" like Cetaphil with warm water, instead of soap and warm water, to wash your face once in the morning and once at night (or at least just in the morning if you're a lazy slob or cheap). Soap will dry your face right out, deprive it of oils it needs to protect and maintain itself, and promote things like wrinkling, cracking, or even dandruff/seborrhea.

You keep cleaning it and what said

Anything with zinc should take care of it, head and shoulders for example.

I have seb derm everywhere on my head that has hair, eyebrows, beard and hair. I use tgel shampoo three or four days a week and it keeps it mostly cleared up

I had some shit that looked like this on parts of my face. I switched to omad low carb. It went away completely. Washing my face with warm salt water also seemed to help some before the fasting and diet change.

go to a pharmacy and buy some Nizoral 2% it's quite expensive, but it works.

Attached: nizoral-shampoo-2.jpg (600x600, 19K)

Maybe try moisturizing less? If you moisturize too much your skin may start producing less natural moisture and thus dry up more. Obviously though you should see a dermatologist.

I have a mild case of it on my chin, having a solid skincare routine (Neutrogena daily scrub plus facial cleanser, followed by a toner) plus applying olive oil+tea tree oil on my face before I shower fixed it for me.

Literally just use Nizoral on your face and it clear right up

All dandruff is caused by fungus. You can't just moisturize. It's not dryness you brainlet. Go see a dermatologist.

Attached: 1564810196427.jpg (742x745, 74K)

vitamin D supplementation

Not that guy but I did the same. It's not a permanent fix for me, I have to cycle cream like at least once every 2 months because it starts coming back. Doctor said that this shit is pretty much permanent, you only suppress it with medication for some time

Don't listen to any retard telling you to moisturize, these posts are correct. Go and get a steroid cream and it'll clear up in about a week.

thanks joe rogan.

hows your latest cycle going, you fucking fraud.

Tea tree oil does the job.

Snake juice. I got my hands on pink salt, baking soda and even magnesium sulfate. But potassium chloride is still out of my reach. It's like a curse, I can't get it anywhere. Pharmacies now tell me they're completely out of stock and I can't order it since nobody ships to my shithole.
So, can I start water fasting without potassium or can I substitute it with something? I think some user mentioned pickles last time. I need to start this thing asap.

Attached: too fat.jpg (640x360, 31K)

i read this

thx

I get this super bad and what cures it is an ALL MEAT DIET. Seriously.

Coconut oil also helps. But an all meat diet cures it completely. Just eat beef, bacon, and liver.

Tea tree face cream clears everything for me. Even my rosacea

>Doctor said that this shit is pretty much permanent
You can cure it with diet.

Being in a constant battle with skin conditions is a terrible way to live.

Low carb or zero carb can usually fix it. Might have to eliminate egg whites and dairy protein as well.

I know its gonna sound dumb and naturopathish but I swear to God I mix apple cider vinegar 1:2 with water and put it on my face before bed and it completely clears my dermatitis. Just make sure you don't forget to dilute it or you could give yourself chemical burns. Also wash it off in the morning because it smells bad.

Don’t use combination antifungal + corticosteroid creams. The fungus takes longer to kill than it takes for the steroid to suppress inflammation, and prolonged use of steroid creams causes weird problems like skin thinning and rebound inflammation.

Use a steroid cream and an antifungal cream separately. You can keep using the antifungal for a while after you stop using the steroid to try and prevent rebounds.

Pretty much all the remedies here work. I find that natural ones like apple cider vinegar or honey are better than prescription creams.

Dietary changes are better than anything though. Ointments are a nuisance and are never 100% effective.

Have it in spots on scalp and a little on my chin
Coal tar shampoos, Ketoconazole or cider vinegar do not help me. But they may very well help you

For me Head and Shoulders anti-itch/dandruff helps with the scalp. and Aqueous cream helps with the face.

take itraconazole 2 pils 100 mg for day for 1 month or until everything dissapear its the only thing that worked for me

drink more kefir and stop rubbing your face in head and shoulders dandruff shampoo

i have both the shampoo and the face cream and it does absolutely nothing for me

Go to a doctor

If you're really too autistic to do that then you can try 1% hydrocortisone cream which is available over the counter (in the UK, at least). It's a steroid cream that I have used for mild eczema and works when I have an area of chronically dry skin.

D I E T A R Y

C H A N G E S

Is there any way to remove the redness?

rub human feces on it

>roiding for this

Thanks for your tips
Goodspeed fellow dandrufface

I had the same problem for years, use this two products:
-kelual ds shampoo for hair
-kelual ds cream for face

1 time a day for 2 weeks, then 1 time per week, youre welcome

I struggled for years until using this shampoo from healthy hair plus. Fuck i couldnt even wear black clothes but this shit has been a godsend. It has tea tree oil in it

Face creams with tea tree oil and using TSal on my face were a huge improvement for me

Have you tried not having that?

it goes away with a minimal amount of exercise.

This shit is an imbalance in your diet and whatever you're putting on your face, or whatever's in your water. Turns out I have sensitivity to water softener's, so I stopped putting them in my water heater, well, then it turned out I have a problem with all the fucking chlorine they're pumping in our public water now(go fucking figure), so I went and dropped 2k on one of those electric water-cleaner/heater things. Basically all my tap water is now distilled, no chemicals, and my face is fine. No acne, no dermatitis, no excess oil. Skin is supposed to be acidic, and all the shit they put in our water is an attempt to clean it by making it alkaline, and that fucks with your skin A LOT.

tl;dr: move somewhere with a well or drop hard cash on a new water heater system

Cetaphil is literally toxic plastic sludge. 80% of the ingredients are known carcinogens and there's absolutely no basis to it being beneficial to skin, on the contrary it's going to give you fucking cancer. Stop shilling this retard placebo.

i've had this on my forehead, around my nose, and chin. jojoba oil helped but it made me very oily and would get on everything. full keto helped a lot, mostly it seemed cutting sugar was a big part of it. best thing though was regular moisturizer but slather it on, like put on way too much to the point that it's not even rubbing into the skin anymore. also maybe athlete's foot treatments if it's a fungal thing. but i'm not a doctor so don't really take my advice on that. though the problem started for me after eating a girl's really yeasty pussy a bunch of times and got better when i started using foot spray for athlete's foot.

>yeasty pussy
This right here is fucking terrible. I don't like shaving my manhood and was hooking up with this dumb train-hopping bitch in Florida a decade ago, she ended up having yeast infections like fucking weekly and my dumbass just keep plowing away. Never ate her out thank God, and washed my dick immediately after every time, but eventually I started getting dandruff in my pubes and dumped the dumb bitch when she refused to shower for 2 days. I used a dickload of LAVA bars and athlete's foot spray til my shit was s a n I t I z e d.

Just use tea tree oil retards
and those with scalp issues, stop using junk like H&S. Get Agadir or something like that, it's great.

Tea tree oil is highly toxic, there are actually warnings to not put it directly on the skin, and it fucks with your hormones. What the fuck are you retards doing to yourselves?

Stop putting all that shit on your face, leave your skin alone and see what happens

Fucking idiots just outright suggesting shit without giving any goddamn background information.

Attached: IMG_20190812_095404911.jpg (4000x3000, 2.73M)

There are creams specifically for face. 2%ket shampoo didn’t do it for me completely but Promiseb cream cleared everything up and I have the face skin of a prepubescent boy again. Feels pretty man. When insurance stopped covering promiseb, generic Desonide cream worked the same.

Just a thought, I’ve had periods of time without the cream that everything cleared up from just straightening my life out a bit. Staying hygenic, getting sun, cardio, and strength training in, no caffeine, going easy on masturbation (was once every 4 days), having great nutrition etc, lower stress levels, using minimal soap and most importantly NOT TOUCHING MY FUCKING FACE AND HAIR. If you are anything like me, when you get stressed or are sitting for long periods of time you rub the shit out of your face and pull at your hair. Fucks up oil balances, causes mild infections that tax the immune system, and mild physical abrasion that your body has to deal with through inflammation.

Stop touching your face. Comb or brush your hair once after you shower and then leave it the fuck alone.

Also noticed dairy makes me breakout in dandruff and face cummies.

Attached: 0BD833A8-0342-46B1-B3C4-1F5B5EFBDD01.jpg (251x201, 8K)

dry fast

Mix it with a carrier oil like olive oil retard, muh toxic it's the best thing anyone can use
look up demodex mites they live off your skin oil and it's the easiest way to kill them, host of problems disappear with these mites
works wonders for sebderm sufferers I wonder if it's all related

If you buy tea tree oil and use it directly that's on you, dum dum. It works and saying that is enough, how it's meant to be used is for you to figure out.

Well then what the fuck are you supposed to use? Soap? Oil? Nothing? And speaking of shilling, please don't start listing tiny $50-$80 bottles of organic hand-crafted marketing bullshit being pushed to rich white women in many of those internet articles whose headlines you nearly quoted in verbatim.

The solution to your problem.

Also get your blood tested to see what is triggering the derma.

Me :

Beer
Pizza
Flour
Any shit relates to flour

And the fucking milk man that triggers tje hell up of the derma.

Yours coul be different

There's a study someone referenced on a Yugoslavian Pottery Forum or something about a good skin remedy.
>wash face with oil-free cleanser
>pat dry
>rub 2mL of semen on affected area
>let absorb for 5-10 minutes
>rinse
>pat dry
>apply coconut oil
Worked for the guy on the forum. If nothing else is working, it's worth a shot I guess.

>Beer
>Pizza
>Flour
>Any shit relates to flour
In other words, gluten
Yeah, gluten isn't a meme, it fucks you up

Based

>go on the raw milk diet to fix your skin
>do (whole raw egg) masks for face and scalp
healingchronicskindisorders.blogspot.com/2010/10/raw-milk-diet.html?m=1

I used all the soaps and shampoos and cleaners in my teen years an was almost at the point of An Heroing from the pain, the two things I suggest are all you need to reverse course

Attached: 9D0BAF18-6FE6-4614-8811-908629298978.jpg (1242x916, 1.13M)

Attached: if-you-see-this-image-while-scrolling-you-have-been-1509977.png (500x566, 66K)

Read this now: simpleskincarescience.com/pityrosporum-folliculitis-treatment-malassezia-cure/

Someone reviewed lots of studies on fungal diseases, including seb derm and gave recommendations on how to treat it and what to avoid. You need to be wary of what you put on your face because the fungi will feed on it and it will get worse. Certain lotions, facial creams, or even honey can and will feed the fungi and you won't see any relief.

What helped me was using Nizoral on the effected areas. I applied it everyday in the shower, letting it sit 30 seconds or more. I also stopped moisturizing with lotion and only used petroleum jelly on my face after showering to lock in moisture since the fungus can't feed on it.

Good luck and don't be a lazy faggot and read the link. It's a long read but it's worth it.

Hey dude, I have this exact thing and had it badly my entire life, hair, mustache, and eyebrows. I've only recently beaten it.

Selsun blue (or any generic dandruff with 1% pyrithione zinc as an active ingredient) does the trick if you do it right. Use it every day on your hair, but also put it in your hands and scrub all over your face with it, get it deep into any facial hair you're flaking in.

Do this EVERY DAY for a few months and NEVER miss a day, ever. Missing a day resets it a lot. It'll start coming back more and more slowly if you do it consistently. At first the flakes come back every day, now I can go a few days or like a week before my flakes start to come back.

Don't get me wrong, you can't cure it really, you'll probably be doing this forever, but not every single day forever. I use this Dove shampoo, it has 1% p. zinc like selsun blue, but with a moisturizer. I'd swap to that once you get things under control, it isn't as harsh as selsun but good for maintaining.

If your flakes are really thick, consider a rough facial exfoliator before using the selsun blue.

Good luck. I beat this shit and I thought it would never go away.

Attached: 1564351670017.png (500x616, 272K)

Go to the doctor.

But it is a similar fungus that causes athletes foot. Use athletes foot cream to treat it

Mine made me lose hair. Will theyu grow back if a treat my shit and put ACV on my scalp ?

I experience this as well. Having an itchy, flaky face is no fun. I discovered it as an issue for me when I elected to stop wet-shaving for a week or so. It would itch, and scratching would only make it worse. I also couldn't shave, because taking such a sharp blade to the face would also make it worse. Decided to take Neutrogena's T-Gel anti-psoriasis shampoo to the face, used it like a face wash twice a day. Cleared up in a week and was back to normal. Based on personal experience, I recommend staying clean shaven, using high quality blades and soaps, as well as using a good evening facial cream.

Stop clawing at your face whenever it starts itching
Apply either beard oil or castor oil to beard
Wash after an hour with nothing but water
Enjoy

I took this anti inflammatory cream for my scalp, though it was only partially effective because most of it got stuck in my hair and i had to stop due to a 30 day limit. I'll go back to the doctor and try to get more.

lmao what the fuck

I didn’t know people could get face dandruff

Keep applying ketoconazole, it's caused by your immune system attacking an otherwise harmless fungus. I hate dealing with that stuff.

Alright here is what do do OP:

I've had a similar experience with dandruff around my eyes making me look like a maniac and I had issues with eczema almost my whole life. Now I am 4+ years completely free from ANY skin conditions at all and haven't used any moisturizer for over a year.

STEP 1: Monitor your sugar intake. I remember whenever I would eat sweet things my skin would flare up. Be aware of when you eat sugar and if your skin starts to act up.

STEP 2: Cut out ALL topical steroid cream. This shit is the hardest part, I've had to go through two months of hell but after that it gets better. Google "Topical steroid withdrawl" and read up on it.

If you are using perspiration drugs that shit will be hard so my advice is to use over the counter hydrocortisone (1%) and then cut it off completely.

STEP 3: Once you've cut out topical steroid cream quit using moisturizer. I used to rub my eyes with coconut oil and the next morning my eyes was covered with dandruff.

I decided to try and quit using it and not even a week later my eyes were clear. Now I am going more then a year without using any type of moisturizer and have zero issues except for the first few weeks during fall. FYI I live in the north btw.

Good luck man.

Are you gonna come lick it off?

peel em off and eat the scabs

I had a bad case of this on my chin, between nose and mouth, in eyebrows, around the ears in all directions, inside the ears, inside the hairline, inside my nose, and on my chest.

It's still there and if I stop the treatment or be lazy it's back in 2 days.
I no longer use steroid cream because of the sides but I can attest that it's like a N U K E for this fungus.

Routine currently is as follows:
>Morning:
1x1 anti dandruff shampoo on hair and facial hair
1x1 rub away dead skin on face so I don't have to do it later
1x20 tap away water with towel because humidity helps the fungus to grow
1x8 put Nizoral 2% cream on the spots where I get flakes usually
1x1 put a 1:2 aceto balsamico / water delation on my whole face and especially EVERYWHERE where I get flakes
1x1 put kerium ds cream on my whole face
some anons put the vinegar before bedtime, guess this is also a good option

>Afternoon:
1x3.6 UV radiation kills this fungus. I try to get a lot of strong UV light on my balkony when the sun and time allows (usually right after work when it's 4 p. m. I can still grab some sunlight). But 12 noon or 1 p. m. if you can manage is far better.
Important: Shower or swim after tanning if you were sweating and reapply the things above, otherwise you can do more harm than good by sweating. If you use a tanning bed you might not sweat so this could be an option, too.

I did not look too much into diet but I cut all useless carbs like candy or sugary juices which should be a no brainer.

I get it completely clear this way, especially with tan your skin might end up looking even better than people who are not affected. Good luck user

this is what happens when you masturbate during Ramadan

Attached: arab perhaps.jpg (657x657, 57K)