Best ways to meet fit chicks without creeping on them as they work out in the gym?

Best ways to meet fit chicks without creeping on them as they work out in the gym?

Attached: fit.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Have you tried after workouts in the locker room or following them to the parking lot?

Have sex.

Do fit activities like social sports.

Yeah, I keep knocking on their car windows but for some reason they just drive off?

Girl here. How do I meet fit guys that wanna live a Jow Forums life with me?
If I were to approach a guy first, like let's say, the gym, would my initiation be attractive even though I may not be a smoking hot looking insta model? Or would a guy generally be disinterested in a girl that he doesn't find sexually appealing? I'm so confused. 4ever alone.

You type like a fag and your shit is all retarded

Guys lift to get noticed. The best compliment is a woman approaching. I guarantee, if you are fit and your face doesn't look like it was smashed by a shovel, you'll be fine.

It's pretty easy. They usually approach me.

Join your zumba dance class at the gym

This, the whole guys get turned off by a woman making the first move thing is a myth, that shits from like the 1800’s or if a guy does have a problem it’s because he’s massively insecure

BTW OP, I forgot to respond. As a single girl, I'd love to be approached by a guy at the gym, given that I also find him attractive. Lol. So I guess, if you're attractive, just go for it. But don't be straightforward with your intentions if they're to fuck. Just play it off cool like you're trying to be friends and talk about Jow Forums related stuff. If you get a girls snap, don't be a pervert right away and send shirtless pics. Just gradually ease into the convos and get a feel for the girls intentions. If she's into you, you'll know it.

have sex

Yes, I am attractive. I just feel so dirty interrupting someone's workout and I can't help but think it must get annoying for attractive women to always get oogled and chatted up in the gym.

Whip out your dick

Quad quads of absolute truth

>tfw no gf

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

get a gym crush and see what she's like, how she works out, and what you could say to her. I think if a guy I found cute was to ask me spot him on bench, I'd be so flustered, nervous, and excited. It doesn't happen often that women get chatted up at the gym from guys they like for reasons you're thinking. I know I always have my guard up and have a RBF because I don't want to be thought of as a attention seeking gym thot. I genuinely like to work out and be strong. I think most Stacey's go to yoga/barre classes and LA fitness. Very few girls lift heavy weights and I tend to see them at home owned power lifting and oly gyms. Not commercial ones like gold's/crunch, unless they're with their bf.

It's the same for women, if you're hot to him he will like it, otherwise he won't.

Oh and I forgot to mention...CROSS fit is where the competitve athletes from HS and college go to. A ton of already in shape Stacey's go and have great normie energy in there. It's probably easy to socialize as well since it's a social gym atmosphere.

It's a misconception they don't want to be hit on at the gym... depends on the signs the girl is putting out. Is she wearing functional clothing, with headphones, no makeup, hair in a ponytail, sweating and grunting on her last reps... don't fucking moonwalk up on her and start spitting game. But if she's doing meme workouts, wearing makeup, hair down and wearing the sportsbra/gymshark pants combo or any other thot gym attire:

>she's looking for the D or at least a bf

Attached: 1217190.jpg (717x1820, 192K)

>Quads of quads

I'm sorry, but the Golden Eagle has spoken.

Attached: Tom-Platz-bodybuilder-wallpaper-5.jpg (506x902, 96K)

Hiking.

I have never seen so many fit good looking chicks at once.

Have sex.

we all gonna make it lad

Attached: 1444048549634.jpg (331x318, 33K)

Fitness conventions. I thought it would be a sausage fest but there's more girls than guys at these things. I guess these broads actually like to socialize... stupid bitches.

Attached: 1562696780836.jpg (312x560, 66K)

Whether you're a creep or not is dependent on your level of social ability.
If you see a girl you want you should approach immediately because odds are you will not see her again.
(yes, immediately within reason, you fucking autists.)

This is a tough one. What if she is working? I always was under the impression it was a nogo but I've gotten a number before while on duty.

For example today I was at Vons after rock climbing, I looked like I just came back from Colombia. I stupidly ask the Starbucks chick inside there for help finding something. She's attractive, smiling and laughing. Now you have to wonder if she's doing this because you're attractive or because she just does that. What do?

Can't hurt to try, but 99.999999% of girls at work are just being nice because it is their job. Repeated encounters is how you gauge their interest.

Get rich, they'll find you lol

That's exactly what I expected. Didn't help by the time I came back she was helping a customer. Who knows, if I see her again and she says anything noteworthy I'll pursue it.

Too be honest though guys talking to girls is confidence boosting and all but holy shit a lot of girls have no personality or just aren't interesting. Pretty hard to find a fun girl that isn't just one you're going to fuck and leave too. Dealing with people after you stopping talking to them is a bore too. I don't know how to move past that yes other than just acting like we're good homies.

Seriously ive just learned how good of a place the gym is to pickup (assuming you are in shape and not a complete sperg)

Just go up to girls and talk to random girls. Dont need to do any complicated game or anything like that just general chit chat for example "hey I see you here all the time I thought id introduce myself"

Once other girls notice you approaching others they start getting competitive. When I walk in the gym now I have girls smiling at me and some even come up to talk to me when im on the treadmill. Its such a weird turn around considering a few weeks ago I doubt these people knew I existed.

I know what you mean. I happen to work with a girl that is almost perfect in every way (looks, personality). She's way out of my league, but we have a pretty good relationship, so I get practice every day. I plan on telling her how I feel when I move to an adjacent department next year.

She's also eight years older than me, so I guess I not missing out on too much... so I tell myself

>disinterested
Uninterested. Disinterested means neutral/unbiased/etc.

Find a sports league for like indoor soccer, flag football, then join a co-es team and bam, every Sunday you meet new women who exercise
>inb4 not all exercise are fit

Problem with fit chicks is they know their worth

I recently asked out a girl at the gym and she was super in to it. First date went great and then she never talked to me again but you gotta at least try I guess

>First date went great and then she never talked to me again
Why the fuck does this happen? It's like all the charisma is there and then they decide fuck it.

I had this happening the other night texting some chick too. Chick was literally the girl of my dreams and we talked til like 3am and the next day we talk a bit and she never texts me again. The second chick really pissed me off. Oh well, at least I know there's another girl as hot as her that might just like me too.

have a social life, that’s how; the more you’re out there the higher odds of finding the exact type of girl you’re into
no girl will ever go out with a guy who just hangs out at a gym, aka a gymrat loner, and girls can usually spot a gymrat based on how they act at the gym

act fast. If you feing attraction they will just leave. Try to bring the subject to erotic stuff but slowly. I kissed and made out in all my dates and they just get hornier and hornier

Attached: giphy.gif (350x231, 201K)

Checked.
Cause they got options. Be exceptional or get a fat girl. Or do both to further solidify your status as the exception.

If you just nicely say hi to a dude and he finds you attractive then he'll lead or even if you say can i work in on that set with you he should be good with it and same thing if he finds you attractive he'll chat

Unless you GF is as fit as you are (ie. absolute mogging the SHIT out of you) then they're just hormonal eating machines you can occasionally put your dick in and receive emotional validation from.

t. have a GF

Attached: 1559803672930.jpg (1000x1413, 254K)

You don't know the reaction until you ask. We can theorize our reactions but we can't know. Most likely it'll be mild, blooming curiosity or mild politeness, unless you already caught our eyes. Also
>would a guy generally be disinterested in a girl that he doesn't find sexually appealing?
As long as your butt is fine I don't mind. Girls are generally too harsh on themselves about their sexuality.

>move into big, fancy gym
>see qt girl working alone
>minutes later her bf comes in to work with her
This repeats and repeats.

who let her escape from the altmeri dominion

I don't get it. Fear less what? Fear less.. abs?

i usally fart and give them the "stare" chicks dig it

heres an idea. they are honest and will accept, but most are also spergs so they blur out no.

age, weight, height, lifts?
if are reasonably fit you dont have to be stupid hot to get noticed.

usually smacking your mouth looking at them into the eyes across the gym with death stare makes them drop their pants instant. damn i m good.

fear less chatting up girls in the gym

Wait for them in the parking lot outside of the gym.

So you are a skinnyfat piece of shit that just got into gym and is now looking for someone to depend on for motivation because you can't do it by yourself? Ask me how I know you're a failure in life.

Join a facebook group that posts autistic anime and fitness memes and slide into their DM. That is how my thicc natty powerlifting husbando material weeb found me. pic related

Attached: 33118876_10156406702084490_8225688663418208256_n.jpg (802x249, 63K)

Ask him to spot for you. After you're done just start making conversation about random shit like what lifts he does, how long he's been liftan, etc. Most guys NEVER get approached and I guarantee he'll be flattered enough to ask for your number.

social activities that involve or revolve around physical fitness
or just man up & talk to somebody at the gym

t. parents met at the gym
dad asked the mum for a spot, flashforward 20 years & they're still married, kek

Ask her if she's into fitness. Make sure to loudly interrupt her answer:

>fitness cock in your mouth!

That'll make any thot melt on command.

nice

Attached: 2.webm (888x500, 3M)

that's sweet, but how long did they wait to have you?