Girl at work reported me to HR because i touched her waist when we were talking

>Girl at work reported me to HR because i touched her waist when we were talking
>Apparently it's rude, and not something a friend or coworker should do and it's something reserved for couples

Anyone been through this? since when was touching a girls waist so bad?

Attached: 1519329387504.jpg (1448x1892, 135K)

Have sex.

You raped her?

No, just placed my hand on her waist (right side).

Its not a good time for tactile people. At least you still have a job. I don't touch anybody without permission anymore

Well not sure, i was told HR will investigate and I'll be told of any repercussions...all i did was touch her waist though????

Man, not fair.

Right, like he said - rape. Good luck with Tyrone. Hope you haven't been squatting too much.

Have they interviewed you about the event yet?

Yeah.. now waiting. I still believe i don't deserve this.

Did you tell them that you don't deserve it?

That's where you fucked up. It's left side for co workers, right side for Chad

And the backside for early retirement.

Fuck her. Then tell them your dick fell into her pussy

nothing to do with fitness, fuck your thread

god i hate these blatantly obvious bait threads. they're tailor made to make little incel bugmen seething mad about women and they fall for it every time

I'm not all about the MGTOW thing. But you should limit all interaction with women at work user. I wouldn't even risk trying to establish anything more than a detached and distant cooperative system with them. Limit all conversations to the bare minimum required to get the job done.
Unfortunately, at my last job, I wasn't able to pull this off. Most of the women there were alright. (Most women are alright) but there was a chick who was always trying to stir up trouble. And being the socially lost user that I am, I failed to recognize this. Luckily. She focused her attention on another guy who was more senior. But after the dust settled, the office mom told me that she had been talking shit about me too.

I do this to literally every woman because holding their shoulder like you would a man feels beta, like handshaking a woman

Yep,same happened to me 6 months ago, all I did was touch her FCKING SHOULDER to ask her for help with some papers, when I talked with my boss he said that she was a neurotic bitch, also sorry for my english not my first language

Yes it is, especially at WORK you creepy fuck.

keep your hands to yourself except in these designated situations: fightin', fuckin' and sayin' hello

Limit physical contact with coworkers to handshakes.

Sorry to hear that user, that's always crushing.
Good on the office mother.

Sorry ur ugly bro

>tfw I will never have a job with female coworkers
feels good living in a man’s world

Lol I was in the bf of the coworkers thread last night

>I was in the bf
That's rather gay, user.

Lol'd hard

Sorry my man, you forgot to be attractive

>Apparently it's rude, and not something a friend or coworker should do and it's something reserved for chads
fixed

Attached: chad.png (300x337, 42K)