/no caffeine general/

Who trying to quit the jew brew?

The Misconception: Coffee stimulates you.

The Truth: You become addicted to caffeine quickly, and soon you are drinking coffee to cure withdrawal more than for stimulation.

>The truth is, once you’ve been drinking coffee for a while, the feeling you are getting after a cup isn’t the difference between the normal you and the super you, it’s the difference between the addict before and after a fix.

Attached: ecd4ec3f6558bfd8e325e7e414975f61f09d4713bf9554b60cb6b40d678a42b0.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

“The take home is that regular use of caffeine produces no benefit to alertness, energy, or function. Regular caffeine users are simply staving off caffeine withdrawal with every dose – using caffeine just to return them to their baseline. This makes caffeine a net negative for alertness, or neutral at best if use is regular enough to avoid any withdrawal.”

- Neurologist Stephen Novella

boibucci

virgin

Attached: 1565579543929.png (998x1194, 1.29M)

>Withdrawal occurs at dosages as low as 100 mg/day. That’s just one typical cup of coffee. One study (Field et al., 2003) even found that abstaining from just 41 mg/day for 30 hours decreased blood flow to some parts of the brain by 19-32%. The most common withdrawal symptoms are headache, fatigue, decreased energy/activeness, decreased alertness, drowsiness, decreased contentedness, depressed mood, difficulty concentrating, irritability, and foggy/not clearheaded-ness. Withdrawal is much, much more common than most people think. Many people just assume legal drugs are perfectly safe and only associate withdrawal with illegal drugs, even though there is practically no relation between the toxicity and addictiveness of drugs and their legal status, but caffeine withdrawal is extremely common. In fact, many studies overestimated the positive effects of caffeine, because they didn’t exclude habitual caffeine consumers. This causes participants to be in withdrawal during the study and the so called positive effects of caffeine are then merely withdrawal reversal. If your training sessions are notably poorer without stimulants, you may very well be in withdrawal. Withdrawal also causes muscle stiffness and weakness.
(Juliano & Griffiths, 2004).

Attached: aoerdr2_700b.jpg (700x875, 105K)

Sometimes you need a small amount of quick and dirty enjoyment. Keeps you sane.

I have no TV, don't do drugs, eat well, workout, read books, train with my rifle... I have the occasional cup of coffee and I smoke two packs of cigarettes a month.

Attached: cac-overhead.jpg (768x768, 84K)

I have a couple 12 packs of Red Bull in my fridge right now, I’m not gonna stop either. Idgaf if caffeine is bad, I like it.

Attached: BA2864F3-F5D1-457E-BA9C-313D1643E4C3.jpg (249x249, 16K)

I drink it to think. If I'm out of coffee, I don't feel the urge to buy it to drink more, so I'm not addicted.

ngmi

Attached: 6C074269-58C2-4045-9633-BAF4A5096849.jpg (480x360, 73K)

now thats a preemo yaoi hole

Based orangataunge poster

Attached: p04scvdt.jpg (720x405, 88K)

Made me kek

Witnessed.

I'm trying, man. Just one cuppa tomorrow morning. No more second or third. Just enough to keep the headache away. Then a wee bit less the next day. Etc.

I reserve it strictly for pre workout cuppa. I also take tolerance breaks once a month or so where I go a weel no caffiene. feels good man

I drink it because I got used to it and I kinda like the taste. There are days when I'm not drinking at all, and days that I get 2-3 per day. I don't think it's that addictive, and if it is, looks like something you could stop easily.

>just swallow 200mg caffeine tablet
>open Jow Forums
>see this thread
Caffeine can't be that bad... right.... what the fuck

Attached: ovas6y4bwkf21.jpg (519x537, 135K)

why do brits call it "cuppa" fuck you

i'm trying to quit nicotine, which is very similar to caffeine. minor stimulant that quickly leads to a minor addiction. the only difference is that instead of putting sugar/artificial sweeteners and other shit into my stomach like sipfags i put vegetable glycerin, propylene gycol and flavorings into my lungs as a vapefag

also, I always use pure black coffee, no sugar, no milk, no other things with it, but I like it

i really hope that's her pussy juice god i want to run my tongue through it so bad

Caffeine is good for gains

It fucks up your sleep/recover and makes you a bitch. Everyone should quit the caffeinated jew asap.

I'd estimate I've been having 600-800mg of /cuppas/ per day, but currently trying to cut back to half that.

The big wakeup came from when I bought a nespresso machine instead of my normal French press, and despite having 4-5 shots of that per day I was irritable beyond measure. As soon as I went back to my press I calmed right down.

I thought I was immune to caffeine because it didn't mess with my sleep. Quit cold turkey anyway to try and quickly realized caffeine is a real addiction. I was super tired, headaches, nausea etc. Now I have a cup in the morning every now and then, no more than 2 or 3 a week, because I do like the effect it has on me. And with such a small dosis I seem to get the benefits every time, no habituation.