How do you know you're not gay if you never kissed at least 1 man to see if you feel anything?

How do you know you're not gay if you never kissed at least 1 man to see if you feel anything?

If you dont kiss at least 1 man to determine if you're gay or not then you are a fake straight guy.

Attached: 2013-09-12-TCFem-thumb.jpg (3456x3543, 739K)

I’m not gay, I just like to bang twins every once in a while. No emotional connection, in fact 2 dudes kissing makes me laugh. Ain’t gonna stop me from goin after some sweet boipucci here and there.

faggot

because i haven't kissed a girl either and i like them

That dude looks disgusting. He looks like Jim Carey in Me, Myself, and Irene, when he gets extremely cottonmouth. He looks like a cadaver. That nigger looks so fucking atrocious. He looks like an accidental member of Black Veil Brides. Holy shit bro, was your image supposed to be enticing? No wonder Jow Forumsbros can't get laid, even if you're "handsome,' you might look like a dead fucking body.
Has the dude in your image ever heard of chapstick? What the fuck is wrong with his lips? Jesus Christ, dude, wtf is going on this thread?

Is he wearing eyeliner? What went wrong in this lad's life, that he ended up looking like such an abominable faggot?

there’s this high school kid, 17, that I play magic with when I’m home for the summer for the last few years. This year when I get back he bought me flowers. I think this is hilarious cuz we’re always joking about being gay together. After we finished fnm, he asks if I wanna grab some food at Applebee’s. I drive him there, we eat, I pay for his meal cuz I’m an adult and have a job. I take him back to his place and he tries to kiss me. I dodge the kiss and give him a hug. “See you later bro”.
it’s been 2 weeks and I’m starting to think he’s actually gay. Is there any chance I could get in trouble? I never did anything with him I just thought we were friends and had the same sense of humor.

Attached: D0809FE9-47DB-415B-9EB4-8DDE59D94971.jpg (1200x442, 72K)

I'm from the UK and its normal for us to kiss our mates but it does not mean you are gay you stupid homophobic cunt

Feeling the texture of the tongue paired with the smell is like the same feeling as chewing on a plastic bottle cap it just feels good but that does not mean I am attracted to bottle cap you fucking dimwit it also makes your friendships closer

You're gay.

>mmm boddlegaps

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

My gay manager grabbed my ass with both his hands and I want to sue for millions but have no proof. Everything sucks.

You are gay bro

Attached: 1486F68B-A510-4777-BD86-D2BF7758B606.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Had my dick sucked by a dude and didn't like it. Got my dick sucked by another dude just to make sure and I still didn't like it. Yep, I'm straight.

Attached: D2C0FD38-DCB1-43AF-9A76-734FEE14C43E.jpg (414x292, 48K)

Do you need to kiss a woman to feel anything at all?
Then you're probably gay bro, and that's why you think people should experiment to know themselves. But that's just you, because you're a gay in denial, people can tell what they're attracted to.
You should just accept your gayness and go have fun gay times with other gay guys, it's perfectly acceptable, but denial of your sexuality will fuck you up.

Why didn't you accept the kiss? That's beautiful.

I've kissed a sexy shemale and liked it. I'm definitely 100% straight.

>how do you know you hate being stabbed? Have you ever been stabbed before? You might like it

you're onto something
kissing makes the difference
i'll give a guy a blowjob but i refuse to kiss him because not romantically attracted
couple things going on usually i'm giving him the physical appreciation his girl doesn't give him, for me the pinnacle of male solidarity
also same rush being the cause of a guy's orgasm as doing it for a chick
penis is like an overgrown clitoris but one you can be a bit more rough with

kid's 17, depending on op's age he could go to jail

>kissed a dude on a dare
>only a peck but I think I liked it
>am also very into girls
>being bi is just a cover-up for being a fag
what does this mean Jow Forums?

16 is legal in the US.
>tfw no shota boyfriend

did you cum?

Being bi is not a cover up for being a fag, embrace it but keep it on the DL i.e. no coming out on social media or openly telling people your bi. Keep it ambiguous or if you’re with a dude say you’re gay and vice versa if it’s a chick. Pimpin ain’t easy my friend but being a bi-chad is a lot of fun

Not the first time, and I only came the second time by imagining it was a girl doing the sucking.

You retard. You're too autistic to tell the difference between joking and flirting.

Bump