Monstra Ultra, smokes and coke are what skinny girls are made of

Monstra Ultra, smokes and coke are what skinny girls are made of.

I'm going to drink, smoke and snort my way to success.

Attached: fatgirlslim.png (418x381, 125K)

Have sex.

>tfw no gf

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Just take adderall, ya ding dong.

>tfw no qt bf

but I'll get a qt bf when I'm thin

I was having a lot of casual sex but I've decided to stop now I'm on a diet. From now I'm only going to sleep with qt boys who want a relationship and I need to get thin first.

I don't know where to get adderall.

This

Your plan is solid desu

Thanks anonkin x

We're ALL gonna make it

Make friends with broke spergs, college kids with middle class or richer parents, or do what I did:
Go to a doctor and tell them you have trouble concentrating, cant get anything done, have tons of plans to do shit but you cant ever follow through and its interfering with your quality of life. Research the attention deficit disorder questionnaire that docs give people and know the answers to give.
If your doc wont prescribe it, find another doc that will. There will be one and it won't be that hard to find.

Her baits are getting more desperate

true

be sure to brush your teeth and drink water so your mouth doesnt look like it inhales meth smoke all day anonkin uwu

Attached: 1565013667256.jpg (1125x1192, 110K)

I drink monster ultra with a straw and rinse my mouth out with water after. I brush morning and night and floss if I eat anything. Which is rarely.

Why go to all the effort when I can just snort coke?

Plus snorting coke is sophisticated and adderall isn't.

cocaine is natural plant extract adderall is evil pharma jew dont fall for it femanon uwu

>cocaine is natural plant extract adderall is evil pharma jew dont fall for it femanon uwu

You're absolutely right

Stop fucking eating you fat pig
Also, show tits or gtfo

>health and fitness board
>smoking/drugs/boomer drinks

get on a treadmill and put the fork down you dumb bitch

I'm not eating

pls be in london
I am a bi twink :3

It's possible to be healthy and drink monster, smoke cigarettes and snort cocaine. This is the diet of top models , the epitome of health.

You are the boomer. "Threadmill" lol.

>Coke/cigarettes/fasting

State of degenerate fatties these days. Enjoy your early 20s cause you’re gonna hit a wall hard

I will be a beautiful thin ana butterfly

Or you could pay me 30k and i’ll suppress your RCAN1 gene through surgery and you can eat as much food as you please without gaining a pound
Sound good?

>tfw just took adderall and am now going to the bodega for coffee and smokes

Attached: 1559425035203.jpg (750x500, 85K)