Doing pull ups in park

>doing pull ups in park
>some old skinny man passes by
> "train your brain not your body!"
>wtf? I study british history and linguistics. Im at the top of my class.
>do muscles make me look like idiot?
To lift or not to lift, that is the question

Attached: 1474766521716.png (357x368, 108K)

have sex

Next time you should punch him in the face for saying shit like this.

> being smart means you need to neglect your body
who is dolph lundgren

>I study british history and linguistics.
He was right tho

>I study british history and linguistics
Based boomers right yet again

It’s the cope of brainlets. True ascended know the connect between mind and body.

Boomers are retards

Study something actually useful fag

This happens more often than I'd like.
Most of those "if you're smart you must neglect your body and act like a smug movie professor" guys can't be reasoned with. The best response is "fuck off boomer, mind your own business". This is better than falling into his trap and starting an endless "argument"; by that I mean fucking professor X not listening to anything you have to say, giggling and flexing his diplomas.

wow how useful, money well spent

this guy understands.

>things that never happened

>I study british history and linguistics. Im at the top of my class.

Attached: 1547015092340.jpg (870x1024, 65K)

TF can you do with Britbong history and an english language degree. A third world chink is already fluent in it.

Next time say “those are awfully big words for a little old man”

Watch him explode

>history and linguistics
>top of my class.

Attached: 1554080892548.jpg (600x315, 21K)

Linguistics is based as fuck. Don't listen to the brainlets who probably don't even know what a goddamn morpheme is.
Britbong history is kinda cringy though.

>Linguistics is based as fuck

Have fun working at Starbucks. I will think about what a morpheme is while you make me a double latte

t. brainlet
ITT: Boomers making fun of OP for studying linguistics even though they have no clue about what linguistics is or what it's used for.
And no, I don't study linguistics. I'm just a /lit/izen who is familiar with it enough to know that it's based as fuck.

he was rite...

Attached: 1564999088716.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

tell that old guy to eat a dick

keep lifting bro, it defenitely helps

i stopped lifting consecutively and constantly in uni and i almost lost my mind

don't make the same mistake.

The ancient greeks had the bodies we all want to achieve, yet they were some of the most intelligent people of their time. Not to mention, exercising will actually help clear your mind, by giving yourself self control. Also fatties are fucking stupid, there is not a single americobese person (500lbs+) who has become a notable figure for educative purposes in their field, being fat makes you stupid, the myths do not lie, every single interview with an obese person is the same, "I eat food all day, I'm a fat fuck, I'm happy", no mention of their intelligence, no other hobbies, not even vidya, just sitting back on a fucking couch, eating, watching, and thinking about absolutely nothing.

I don't like onions on my cheeseburger, just so you know.

have sex

the only reason for anyone to insult another person is if they are insecure, literally every single insult you see is an expression of ones own insecurity
a happy, confident person wouldn’t even bother saying anything, that’s why if anyone ever insults you, they feel insecure about something you represent

cope

fag

oof

>>wtf? I study british history and linguistics. Im at the top of my class.
the old man was right, what a worthless degree

it's hilarious when people assume i'm a dumbfuck because i lift and then tell them i'm halfway through med school, the seething in their eyes when they know they only got into a meme degree because it had no entry exams and barely manage to stay in

wear glasses

have sex

Hes right btw

>Study anything but STEM
>Smart

Choose one

Linguistics is a science u dogcunt

cope

So studying medicine is not smart? Ok than hope your half blind programmers will try to save your life

Should've said
>why not both?

based boomer heckler

t. someone who doesn't know shit about linguistics
If biology is a science, then linguistics sure as hell is too.

exactly,
boomers hate being wrong so they will employ every trick in the book to be "right"

I'm taking over this thread
>What came first the brain or the body?

Attached: Chicken-or-Egg-M.jpg (1000x1000, 533K)

We need less social media influencers, DJs, hikers and
>British history majors with linguistics
And more doctors engineers etc etc
OP is a serious useless fag

>sounds like you've trained your mouth too much

I'm guessing body since there are animals without a brain still

yeah like americans ha HAAAAAAAAAAA

post body

and so it has begun

explain what it's used for

>do muscles make me look like idiot?

Depends how big you are and how you're dressed, but yes possibly.

Some of that can just be a sort of emotional butthurt response from people who cope with being inadequate.

Meatheads=dumb, boring
Nerds= socially incompetent, weak, ugly
Models= dumb, vapid
Rich people with nice cars= tiny penis

Most of these are based on COPEs coming from butthurt people. While there's no doubt certain people fit certain criteria, the reality is that the averages are usually to the contrary.

IQ and attractiveness have a fairly reasonable correlation, so besides the fact that very smart people may not put time into their appearance, they tend to be of above average attractiveness. Likewise, most models tend be of above average intelligence. Rich people tend to be taller and tend to have larger penises. More intelligent people will maintain a better weight and be more likely to exercise.

But people generally can't handle the notion that someone else could literally be superior to them in every single way people might care about. The more inadequate the person, the stronger the cope.

Attached: 1536559368732.gif (540x3494, 355K)

Kek, he was right.

That being said, yes, people tend to assume muscular people are unintelligent. Partially out of cope, partially out of media creating such stereotypes as the dumb jock/meathead and the smart, weak nerd (which is also cope by producers, writers and directors).
If you're both intelligent and muscular, it will either gain people's respect or jealousy.

The other secret is to be conscious of which traits you're priming people for.

Wearing a cutoff tee is +3 STR +1 CHR -1 Wealth -3 INT.

Put on a tweed jacket and glasses and you'll be +4 INT +2 Wealth -2 STR. Etc

>thinking mind and body aren't intimately connected

ISHYGDDT

>>Wearing a cutoff tee is +3 STR +1 CHR -1 Wealth -3 INT.
>Put on a tweed jacket and glasses and you'll be +4 INT +2 Wealth -2 STR. Etc
SO I just need to equip the cutoff tee, the tweed jacket and glasses to get all positive buffs?

>History and linguists
Literally subjects for dumb thots

Goes back to nerd vs Chad stereotypes and the age old cope that some people are smarter while others are more athletic, as if life was an RPG where some characters have all their points in int and none in str or whatever.

Daily reminder that people who work out are smarter, higher performing and make more money, and that the Greek philosophers said training your body is the foundation for training the mind and spirit.

Lmao all the people in denial that replied to your post. For the most part this is true though.

Sorry for bad english in advance

No, being muscular doesn't make you look idiot, it only makes you look better than the people watching you. And the average guy doesn't like feeling worse than someone else so he belittles you to feel better. And since you have a better physique than him he will tell you that you're dumb to feel superior to you.

Some people will hate you because you're improving solely because it will remember them that they are just a piece of shit

The whole cringe community is the perfect example of this.

You know how in high school there was always *that kid*, like the really fucking weird kid that everyone shit on? And then there’d always be a less weird, still unpopular kid who would go out of his way to shit on him constantly.
>look at this guy haha I’m making fun of him too so I’m in the group amirite, look at us not being this guy haha

So are both your parents black or just your Dad?

giga fucking cope

I ain’t reading any of this shit. Post body.

Linguini making.

Nah, the old fogey is trying to cope with his impotence.

Only faggots study history, those who lack the brain capacity for stem

Based roleplaying as a nigger poster

GL at your future job at McDonald's

Based

Fuck off Satan

I don't know why this comment made me laugh so much

LMAo at all this advices that you sould say something rude to this man. The real alpha mode is to laugh at what he said like this was some funny joke.

Attached: IMG_20190723_111821_132.jpg (1280x960, 210K)

Also my post is somewhat an example why you need linguistics

dead insult

So are you implying that the only guy who isn't insecure is *that guy*

This is true.
To take it further you can tell a lot about someone by the insults they use. They usually represent some of their own insecurities projected outwards. In OP's example the old man knows he is out of shape and weak and so belittles being in shape as being equal to stupidity.
This applies to typical women's insults as well. They invariably call you a virgin, say something about your dick size or not getting laid, etc. The fear of not being attractive enough for sex runs so deep that it is all they can come up with. Basically thinking with holes.
Also the inverse is true - compliments indicate security and confidence.

You are studying social sciences you are barely above gender studies you nigger

Seems like this thread is a good place to repost this

Attached: fit btfo 0.gif (702x1010, 395K)

Attached: fit btfo 1.gif (702x994, 434K)

Attached: fit btfo 2.gif (702x1018, 263K)

> B-but girls like smart guys, r-right? RIGHT?

How retarded do you have to be to get a history degree. Negro Wikipedia exists.

This.

Why do so many faggots act like you have to either choose to be healthy or choose to be literate

Attached: O_OscarDelPozo_Mishima_3[1].jpg (660x1015, 93K)

This, old faggot should practice what he preaches

>Paid £9,000p.a. to study a subject where the only career choice is to become a teacher.
Maybe the rude boomer was right.

>Wow that guy must be so boring, I'd rather read a book than spend time in the gym.

Imagine taking 5 hours out of your entire week to work out and thinking that is too much time.

>be me
>be dumbfuck brainlet
>also happen to lift and pick heavy stuff from the ground
I guess people are right to assume I'm only double digit IQ. Some stereotypes are meant to be, OP.

With who?

hate this kind of reasoning, but it's true at least most of the time
people that talk trash about others for simply trying to improve themselves in any regard are doing it out of insecurity or jealousy, almost every single time

t. Fucking retard who thinks a History major is just a continuation of high school history class.

One of the sickest insults I've seen on this site in years

Medicine involves stem components, you literal retard faggot

> I study british history and linguistics. Im at the top of my class

Ok. What did he say after you told him that?

>be reading a book before class
>classmate approaches me, shocked
>mfw he is actually surprised that i can read

Attached: 1557099716767m.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

ITS CALLED A VENTI YOU IGNORAMUS

>whom

You gotta love the hypocrisy of saying people shouldn’t be judged for their appearance while pushing the idea that people who work out are all boring meatheads with no lives. Also the statement that anyone can get buff if they just put in the effort, as if that makes it any less of an achievement when somebody pulls it off. Anyone can learn to read, draw, or play music too, but that’s not stopping him from bragging about it.

Summed it up well.

Nuclear cope, I read it every time its posted and cant stand this clown

sadly this