Did this happen because gays are allowed to exist?

Did this happen because gays are allowed to exist?

Attached: notre-dame-2-gty-er-190415_hpEmbed_8x11_992.jpg (719x992, 93K)

probably mudshits tbqh wit u famalam

really glad I got to see that Cathedral before it burnt down, unironically the most beautiful building I've ever seen. real shame what's happening.

No. I like that architectural style. Culture must be preserved.
See t. Gay

This happened indirectly because of Trump.

or a pedopriest victim's revenge

They were doing restoration work so it is possible that it was a legitimate accident.
But from the size of the fire and Paris' large muslim population, that's very unlikely.

It's a damn shame to see something like this go. I don't like religion, but that architecture should be preserved for generations to come.

Attached: 1555296524526.jpg (639x566, 43K)

Gothic should have caught on more. Entire cities built exclusive gothic cathedral-style would have been great.

It happened becaise wh*toids have no unity and cultural identity. If somebody burned down Kaaba arabs around the world would be mobilizing for WW3 by now.

It was god himself. He was angry about gays and LGBT trannies.

Fire is symbolic that the Era of Christianity - and hopefully, the Semite in Europe - is ending.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
FUCK THE WEST

Attached: fd1e4baec39671a33acc42db7f0c4610_original.png (271x345, 96K)

>All these normalfags pretending they care about the Cathedral
The only reason any of them know about it is from that one Disney movie, and a lot of them probably haven't even watched it. It does suck because it really is a beautiful piece of architecture but I hate the fucking fake pity

That is just physically painful to look at. What an absolute catastrophe. So unbelievably careless. If this was a deliberate act by a mudshit then France has every right to drop a nuke on mecca.

Father, son, holy ghost.

Attached: notre-dame-4-gty-190415_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg (992x661, 99K)

I can't give any more fucks about anything in Europe. I'm just out of them, the fucks. They could start eating infants for dinner tomorrow and I wouldn't feel a thing.

Attached: 1495688773978.jpg (900x550, 126K)

Don't you know you are worshiping the same God?

Now they know how the US felt when the towers went down. We finally have something to rub in their faces after 18 long years.

Attached: 1469970344960.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>2 30 year old Israeli buildings meant to create wealth for jews, which in their destruction not only did just that but fueled their satanic war against the Christians in the middle east
vs
>An old iconic symbol of faith and mans ingenuity. A beacon of both peace and perseverance

Yeah, definitely, ha ha frenchies take that. Fuck off.

I'm not a kike or crypto kike, fag
Heil wotan

Beautiful. It's like seeing the West burn.

Attached: 1554666474347.jpg (538x513, 106K)

>Beautiful. It's like seeing the kikes burn.
Ftfy

Fuck you and fuck the french.

This is what god gets. He has struck down too many people and caused too much suffering. We are finally waging war on god

Shut up probation nigger

It was a yellow vest. If it were a muslim terrorist they'd have done it when the place was open to kill people too.

Yellow vests have also been ripping up the cobble stones from the chanz a leezae so it was only a matter of time before they took their vandalism of historic sites further. They probably intended it as a protest but are so out of touch with reality that they didn't realise just how much the french people would be saddened to see it all go up in flames.

>chanz a leezae

Attached: 1395382681605.gif (500x275, 891K)

America needs to be wiped off the face of the earth before Islam. Fuck you you fucking kike puppet subhuman nigger loving cuck sack of shit. Your days are numbered.

Pic related, there is no way this can be real...................................... I need to kill some jewish infants. Like just go into a nursery and start stabbing remorselessly. This can't be real.

Attached: 1555370415711.png (767x129, 122K)

lol... Looks like it's getting freedom tower'd

Why is mankind like this? It didn't have to be this way.

Attached: 21456262342.jpg (750x408, 49K)

So he'll make sure it's built with plenty of minarets? Great. So diverse. What a hero.

He's just making it more secular like the hagia sofia

Based and christpilled dubs guys

Attached: 1554610488096.jpg (625x719, 95K)

>DA JOOZ!!!!!!
Shut up, cunt. You sound like a broken record.

>Kike exposes himself once again

>trying to defend yourself as a kike

Just fuckin die. No one wants you alive.

No, it happened because catholics were blinded by their worship of mammon.