Eating fat is great for weight loss as it satisfies your hunger

>eating fat is great for weight loss as it satisfies your hunger
>eating fat is great for weight gain as it is the most calorie dense nutrient

I've head both and they seem to be pretty contradictory, so which one of these is actually correct?

Attached: 1447923333392.png (842x1005, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2019/04/11/japanese-people-remaining-virgins-global-sex-trend/#.XVE1mOhKg2w
cnn.com/2019/05/11/asia/south-korea-dating-intl/index.html
affiliatehealth.home.blog/2019/08/10/the-best-and-easiest-way-to-lose-weight/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who caresm let's get BIG my nigga!!!!

>falling for calorie dense meme
useless if you can't digest it efficiently

Attached: 5CA6yYd.png (298x155, 18K)

>tfw not anglo

Attached: 11edfd_4662034.jpg (800x916, 96K)

eating fat is graet for weight loss
eating fat+carbs is great for weight gain

honestly that pic looks like a scam
like the kinda scam where they drug you then film you getting railed with your passport in the vid and blackmail you for money or to marry an ugly hoe for a greencard

She looks like she likes white guys.

Its true but only if leveraged correctly.
Firstly, fats are essential for hormone production and maintenance. This directly effects nutrient partitioning in the body. Having low fat diet while bulking or cutting is going to cause trouble.

Secondly, fat is more satiating as a nutrient per calorie than carbohydrate, but less than protein. This means you feel satisfied, full on less volume of food and for a longer period of the time. Not entirely sure of the reasoning but i believe its to do with hormone responses again, and also how easily the body can use the macronutrient type.

So with that information you can say it would be better to eat fatty food when dieting, but then you have the problem of the high calories(9 kcal per gram vs 4 kcal in carbs or protein).

The answer is obvious. You would opt for more protein which is the MOST satiating, enough fats for hormone levels and satiety, and lower he carbs. However you shouldn't eliminate carbs, dont fall for the keto cult(however thats beyond this post).

Doing the above you will have more satiety with much less food. The issue with carbs is that they make you hungry faster. Notice how you csn just eat a huge bowl of pasta easily but a steak fills u up faster(per calorie)? And u will be hungry again after the pasta very soon but steak will leave u full for way longer?

Carbs are used by the body very fast. The insulin response and the ease to which the body absorbs, distributes and uses the food must be part of the reason Imo, with knock on effects to other hormones that signal hunger.

Attached: 988CA27C-B592-4514-8938-E8F2CA7C6BA8.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

this

anecdotal stories mean nothing
data shows that most east asian millenial women are not interested in or repulsed by men and sex
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2019/04/11/japanese-people-remaining-virgins-global-sex-trend/#.XVE1mOhKg2w
cnn.com/2019/05/11/asia/south-korea-dating-intl/index.html
cant find the one i read a week ago but it was something like the majority of SK women were either uninterested or repulsed by sex

They're not contradictory, they're caloric dense foods but that doesn't mean that 1 egg is 1000 calories, you can easily eat meat and a couple of eggs and stay below 1200 calories, but CICO aside, it's great for weight loss because of ketosis, but it makes weight gain a bit harder since you're burning body fat like crazy.

I guess that focusing on protein while cutting is the obvious choice to some degree.

It looks like bulking might be favourable for carbohydrates then as they appear to be weight gain gods, though you obviously want your fats and protein too. It ultimately depends upon how easy you find it maintaining your calories while gettign enough protein/fat.

That would then mean that fat is good for losing weight. And the claim generally isn't that you can't bulk on fat.

Attached: 1455200702399.png (777x1094, 326K)

My issue with carbs when bulking is that they can make you over eat still. Hungry even on surplus. But I believe that a 200-500 calorie surplus is max anyone needs for muscle, and closer to 200 longer u train...

But carbs are good. quick energy, gets insulin going. Keto is bs

Well, as far as I see it it's great if you're actually physically active. Especially runners seem to rely on carbohydrates heavily. The issue is that most people nowadays aren't physically active at all and still consume obscene amount of carbohydrates.

>half japanese half american (from british decent most likely)
is she trying to get pregnant with Jotaro?

Attached: johnny.png (462x767, 859K)

who tf makes these pictures lol

That fatty food is considered a bad thing for you is a marketing campaign pushed by cereal and candy companies in the 90s. The whole low fat thing is a complete farce. Carbs are the real enemy, fast energy that burns quickly so you want more, overeat and gain weight.

this
>cereal is fucking diabolical
>market it to kids
>sell it in 400gram boxes
>label tells you the macros for 30g "servings"
as a kid you wouldn't need to know about any of that and just eat the cereal as long as it felt good meanwhile your boomer parents are too busy working and your silent gen grandma keeps bringing you food because you're a skinny kid then you become fat before you know it and it becomes a habit
life isn't fair bros, how was i stupid enough to think i could fix 20 years of neglect in a year or two with my also neglected brain

who else /GOUAD/ for them astronomical gains?

That should be illegal. Over here serving size is ALWAYS 100g or 100ml. They may add another column if they're nice to show the full size if it's example a bar of 140g

Link to website plz my nerdy friend travels to japan soon and needs this sort of arrangement

Attached: ventriloharassment.jpg (1024x990, 128K)

Empty calories in the form of added fat or added sugar are both bad for you, eat a whole food diet with lots of lean protein, fiber, vitamins, and water.

Attached: both2.jpg (720x917, 47K)

I want to gain weight, would kids cereal be a good way to put on mass then?

no way
that shit's full of sugar and will just make you fat
i would avoid that kind of shit at all costs, just eat rice and potatoes and shit like that for carbs

I want to increase my bf% and escape what is a mix between low tier ottermode and auchwitzmode

then just fucking lift and eat plenty of natural proteins fats and carbs
it'll take time but if you just want to eat tonnes of sugar and get fat fast then go ahead

check out this guide it covers the topic well

affiliatehealth.home.blog/2019/08/10/the-best-and-easiest-way-to-lose-weight/

More likely it's organ harvesting. If that were a chinese ad, it would 100% be organ harvesting.

how young are you?? you dont recognize craigslist?

if the pic is real then.. what site do these ads come from? asking for a friend

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaahh

Attached: griz.png (557x515, 78K)

retard
mega retard