Anyone notice?

At the airport, noticing ppl as i wait. Every asian girl with a white guy has a pattern. The white guy is so far, always slack jawed, has very bad fashion/dress sense and is pasty.

Why is this?

Attached: 8ABE0471-798E-4B6D-B120-13FD67A463F3.jpg (720x1073, 91K)

Because every respectable and decent white guy is with a white woman instead of being a slackjawed racemixer

Asian women marry for money and passivity, and you just described the average computer nerd

So the truth is asian women are the selectors here more, if not just as much as the “yellow fever” white ppl

It's a convenient pairing: nerdy men get women who are, on average, hotter than they would otherwise get. Asian women get men who are wealthier than they would otherwise get, and men who don't beat them.

>Why is this?
Use your brain, user. White guys have higher value in Asia, ergo the losers over here can score big with Asians.

Attached: mirin.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

>Why is this
trash sorting itself out of the genepool

I see a similar pattern with white men and black women, although reversed. The white guys are always jacked and high T.

Attached: 28-1.jpg (1125x1111, 736K)

Not talking about poorer south asian countries

Lmao look at this incel.
Are you mad that they get to fuck some tight pussies while you couldn(t even ask for a girl's number during your trip to japan?

>Asian women marry for money
Almost all woman are naturally attracted to men who can make money. Most woman naturally gravitates towards powerful and intelligent men who can provide and give offspring with their alpha genetics. Just like in any animal kingdom females don't go after beta/omega males that can't provide and that's usually how it goes.
>tldr
Become the alpha male.

atleast they have sex

This shit thread is not even remotely interesting but what is the name of this fine cumdumpster?

Ur mum

I never see hot asian chicks like the ones in that pic with white dudes. It is always like oddly blocky or reptilian lookin ones.

why can't asian men compete with even that?

negro 'men' can't compete with the big huwite dick

>The white guy is so far, always slack jawed, has very bad fashion/dress sense and is pasty.
>Why is this?
Get a life dude.

Attached: me.jpg (564x564, 47K)

>bald

wow, you really beat the shit out of OP with this powerful and eloquent speech

Attached: file.png (960x719, 495K)

>7777
Let's see Paul Allens dubs

Attached: patemies.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Its the outcomes of SMV selection. White women are at the top of that hierarchy, Asian females below that, possibly even below Latinas because most Asian females look nothing remotely like the OP's pic.

So what kind of white guy typically R-Selective of asians?, obviously the socially awkward losers, the open mouth breathers.

>hideous face
>average at best body

You mean an anomaly. The only way these women can land higher status men is partly due to the optics of environmental selection, and a placation of the men in those circumstances.

>Blacks and Asians create the worsest mutant children
>shill that race mixing faggotry else where sub human

Attached: 1503386941785.jpg (2288x2890, 3.73M)

If they're good enough for Nic...

Attached: nic.jpg (201x251, 9K)

post your GF

Attached: ehh.jpg (564x564, 41K)

>making fun of couples because of their race
Sad

Attached: love.jpg (564x434, 45K)

>when the mouth breather gets angry it spams fit with pre-saved images justifying its stake in subhumans

You should look into something called r/Hapa

(a) its the byproduct of most wm/fm pairings
(b) its almost comical how fucked over those children are
(c) asianic male offspring are typically the most fucked over in terms of sexual market SMV, well maybe just one step from the bottom which is occupied by Asian males

Attached: 1536016193067.jpg (3013x3869, 2.39M)

>this subreddit is retarded and gay
of course.
So?

Asians go for nerds that they think have good earning potential.
Blacks go for the white equivalent of thug niggas.
I think the Asian girl would actively discriminate against a Jow Forums, masculine man that has the education and salary but I don't have a lot to go on there since a successful white man would tend to go with an attractive white woman.

shitlibs like this guy too much for reasons i don't understand for me to trust that he isn't a sick pervert.

CUTIE

Attached: AYAYA.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

>(b)
>(c)
If you're gonna racemix with asians, do it in Asia. I'm in South East Asia and hapa guys are sought for movie roles, commercials and work that takes charisma because they perceive light-skinned asians as good looking and upper class. If they have european features it's even better.

The amount of mixed asian/european MALE celebrities here is huge. Thailand, Philipines, Cambodia, Veitnam....starting to see them pop up in Korean dramas too.

Attached: 01-mellow-mario.jpg (1920x1280, 216K)

imagine being this sad

Why are Asian incels so insecure?