Girl I'm seeing is into "pole-fitness," as in pic related. Is that a bad sign?

Girl I'm seeing is into "pole-fitness," as in pic related. Is that a bad sign?

Attached: 438240982402.webm (480x600, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pyB7SRD84w&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mine is doing Jow ForumsJow Forumsness haha

Needless to say, she is getting quite obese

That webm looks kinda based, but you know your girl isn't actually doing that and instead is just doing slutty dancing, right?

hahaha XD

If she's actually doing this it's pretty based. It takes athleticism to pull those moves off. If she's just doing some twirking near a pole (more likely) then just dump her.

Depends, are you alpha?
If you are, you have a prime chick at your hands
If you aren't she's gonna cheat on you alot

I'm alpha as fuck. Would I be posting on Jow Forums if I wasn't?

Drop her, she needs a real man by her side, not a punk beta bitch like you who's insecure because you're so weak you can't even hold yourself up on the pole for 20 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=3pyB7SRD84w&frags=pl,wn

Keep telling yourself you're insecure about pole dancing being slutty, dyel. kek

if its anything like this girl then shes a gymnast, if not you get free pole dances regularly. id be into it

The only girl I know who is into this studies pharmacy, has been in a relationship for the past 5 years and seems pretty sweet. Doesn't look slutty at all but is very attractive nonetheless.

Personally I'm just hoping she'll be down to practice some moves on me at some point.

Attached: 54344534.webm (480x600, 1.16M)

Not much to be done with a partner in pole dancing. But if she's actually into it and advances in training, expect her to get huge arms and shoulders.

First women pretended cheerleading was a sport and guys went along with it because they wanted to fuck them, and because of that women are now pretending pole dancing is a sport. Someone has to draw the line somewhere.

Incels don't realize that poledancing is just a way for women to reclaim their sexuality, nothing more.

Yes. She is an attention whore of the worst variety. She will cheat on you.

>pole-fitness
Back in the day this meant something

Attached: amundsen.jpg (300x168, 5K)

It's more of a sport than powerlifting desu. At least they move.

climbers, boxers and pole girls are red light man

What's wrong with climbers and boxers?

>reclaim their sexuality
what does that even mean
did someone steal it? beta as fuck if you ask me

It means women sexuality has been controlled and misrepresented for a very long time and women are fighting against it. In truth Id argue (as would many feminists) the same thing has happend to many men, its just generally more in favor of the men, getting temporarily relief even if they are never properly satisfied.
FYI women in relationships with straight men have the lowest Orgasm rates, except bisexual women who are dating straight men. 30-40% fewer report having an orgasm every or almost every time they have some kind of intercourse.

Have a (you) nigger

Talk to her about it you fucking moron, good for you, now you have more things to talk about until you eventually run out and never talk to eachother ever again.

Attached: 1560135435171.jpg (500x481, 69K)

Powerlifting's serious sportsbusiness, bro.

Attached: 1559313019023.webm (640x640, 1.71M)

Good excuse to install a fireman's pole in your house, user.

Attached: 1563692773656.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

I've only just noticed what kind of spotter he has.
How is that spotter supposed to do anything to help if something goes wrong?

Go back to Tumblr.

get amongst it

I've done poledance in the past (im male not gay), women I meet there legit were as nice as it can get, not slutty and most of them married for years. Also I was the only male there so no need to worry about her meeting another guy there. There are none.

>if she can do it on the pole she can do it on the dick

-slim dunkin

Yes. There is a 100% chance she is a stripper. Not a 99% chance, a 100% chance. If not right now then she was at one point and is very seriously considering doing it again soon. She grinds on HUNDREDS of guys per week. She might even fuck some for money but most likely not. Girls who aren't strippers do yoga, only strippers pole dance.

Yes. Every girl who chooses to do pole fitness will respond the same way when asked the question "Isn't that just what strippers do?"
>It's actually really good exercise!
Maybe, but out of every fathomable method of exercise that exists on this planet, you've chosen the one that is almost exclusively associated with flaunting yourself like a whore for men to throw money at.
Any girl who does pole fitness is fitten a lot of pole in her mouth guaranteed.

There is way more to acrobatics than poles.
Buy her a horse and tell her to stop being a whore.

Attached: Gymnasticisism.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

> lowest rate of orgasm
what your are saying is women always lie

Attached: 1565378178975.png (1920x1200, 3.02M)

poster is a femcel only femcel obcess about sex

Kys dumb incel

Good post

Women with dumb hobby’s like this make me LAUGH actually scratch that, women with hobbies period

I agree, but what is the alternative except hobbies?

>inb4 lol JOB

Not really. I think a good 70% of women doing "pole fitness" haven't stripped before and are considering starting.

Still a bad sign, but you seem to think everyone in a spin class used to be a professional cyclist.

Lesbian almost never have sex, technically they cant, and only engauge mutual masturbation. Lesbian bed death is great shame. Even if they could most are ham planets and lack the cardio too climax.
> 100% of nothing is zero
kys

based and haha pilled

You guys are delusional. Have you ever been to a strip club. Those bitches can't do anything like what the OP girl did.

She's a slag

Attached: F07FB130-5FB6-4D8A-BD50-14F01F1FDCC5.jpg (750x739, 197K)

Kek all so salty

Anyone who thinks lesbianism is about sexuality either hasn't ever met a lesbian or is a lesbian telling lies

Lesbians are totally asexual. That bitch above me just hates men, like all the other dykes that bother to spew this bullshit online.

>get sick of being represented as nothing but a sex object in media
>represent myself as a sex object to testify against it
Feminist logic 1.0

Attached: 1487235205755.png (1410x868, 708K)

The girl in the OP is a stripper you mong

So what? Women don't make men cum either. Men make themselves cum. Women are just the recepticle.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANT HER TO DO THAT WITH MY PENIS IN HER PUSSY

Attached: 1484595501838.jpg (250x250, 5K)

No, she isn't, you retard. Pole routines are more akin to gymnastics. They don't have anything to do with actual stripping.

no user its not. But its clearly a sign that she wants to rise her sexual value!
Rise your too and be the man she is worth, like she will try to be the girl you are worth.

whores will be whores, never forget that.

>provocitavely dancing on a pole in her lingerie
>not a stripper

You need to strip to be a stripper, you double-digit IQ mouth breather. What she's doing isn't more provocative than what gymnasts do.

Attached: ezgif-5-7ebc80a69fed.gif (494x272, 3.87M)

For the people commenting on clothing of all the women who do either pole dancing or pole fitness, they need to have skin exposed.
Ive tried doing some pole turns, skin is near the only thing that works. Cloth just slips and youll rapidly slide down the pole, skin sticks if you squeeze and if you let off it allows you to spin.
Shits not easy, squeeze too hard and you get a bad friction burn, get to sweaty and you'll fall.

>letting your woman larp as a prostitute is what chads do, guise

I'm sick of seeing this kind of poster. They think doing the opposite of incels is what makes you Chad.
No, being permissive with women was never a way to be Chad you fucking idiot.
Having standards and discernment and being a strong, dominant figure to women is what they respect and feel happy living under.

Dayum

>sensiblechuckle.jpg

That's like saying LARP has nothing to do with sword fighting. In one respect you are correct: bopping people with foam on a stick is not like teleporting behind someone with your katana.
But what that person is doing is playing at being a barbarian hero because he enjoys it.

"Pole dancing for fitness" girls are playing at being strippers. They are not just seeing it as a gymnastic discipline.

>implying modern gymanstics isn't just a dance of carnies and whores
The fact that women wear bikinis to every sport event because it "helps performance" yet are out performed by a guy in shorts and tshirt shows what a mockery the olympics is
Once again, thots ruin things men created for only men.

That's reasonably clever but the stats about being strong and being right-wing are so well-known that there are leftists that literally tell each other not to get fit because you risk becoming right-wing.
Now if you're going to say Jow Forums are right-wing but they're also generally fat and out of shape: I could accept that but that's just because all Jow Forums people are generally out of shape.

As long as they don't actually get naked what's the problem, exactly?

>The fact that women wear bikinis to every sport event because it "helps performance" yet are out performed by a guy in shorts and tshirt shows what a mockery the olympics is
Yeah, almost like men and women are different or something. Crazy.

>Once again, thots ruin things men created for only men.
Maybe you should go to /lgbt/ or /hm/. Sounds like you'd have more fun there.

HUGE redflag my incel friend

The problem is they are playing at being strippers. They're actively fantasizing about being a degenerate piece of meat for strange men to the point they go to a place every week and pay money for it. They are narcissistic loose women and unsuitable for a LTR.

guys.. guys... all females are the same, it doesn't matter if they are doing gymnastics, or pole dancing, or even dress the way they dress, all is just to rise their sexual value, so chad finds them...

I disagree about all women being the same. Practicing discernment is your only hope for a happy future.

>They're actively fantasizing about being a degenerate piece of meat for strange men to the point they go to a place every week and pay money for it. They are narcissistic loose women and unsuitable for a LTR.
Sounds like you're making shit up to me.

And we're doing the same here. Nothing wrong with being more attractive to the opposite sex.

this is fucking trash.

>its almost like x, y
>go back to /"/
You're lucky I don't have any smug anime girls on my phone

Attached: 1480569427188.gif (455x344, 989K)

>pole """fitness"""
Imagine the miles of dick this whore has taken.

Attached: 137250231696.jpg (400x300, 15K)

It means you're dating a whore

I don't know, man. In my book a girl that feels the need to learn skills needed by strippers is a sign that maybe she's got wonky views on stuff like sexuality or she has some kind of insecurity that she thinks being eye candy to a bunch of men will fix.

It would be a red flag to me, but people are all messy and complicated. If your interaction with her is otherwise perfect I wouldn't be concerned. Every girl you get with is going to do some things you don't agree with. Use your own head and go with what makes you comfortable.

Fuck
Ive seen hundreds of these doomer/bloomer type pictures, but this is the first one that actually resonated with me

this is the ultimate incel bait thread

>hates women
>watches anime

That's another two on the incel bingo

You didnt even answer the question of how the fuck swinging around a pole will reclaim anything.

Stop being such a cuck and start thinking for yourself.

>Stacy doesn't cheat on Chad
I have bad news for you...

you are absolutely right my friend, i just called the fact.
Men are doing the same, we are all fighting for higher sexual value.

>Practicing discernment is your only hope for a happy future.
I dont understand you mate, i didn't right the above from the prespective of an incell... im quite the opposite.
I wrote the fact bc this is the way i see them after a expressive amount of expirience with girls... expirience ones and even virgins.
They are all the same, it is up to us what we do with them.
Well depends on uor skills...

>reclaim their sexuality
Reclaim? From what? Women are always doing shit like this.

No, he's right. She might cheat on Brad though.

It's for the liftoff

So go to her her go do some workout with her

>controlled and misrepresented
The 60s were 60 years and arguably a huge mistake.

It's pretty incredible to pull your body weight in an attractive

Super same

>Implying I hate women
>Implying I watch anime
>Implying you're not on Jow Forums
Are you really this uptight?

wouldnt say it fits perfectly but this image gets pretty close on a bunch of areas.

>Doing what strippers do as an "exercise"
I hope you're just smashing and moving on to the next, cause that's a huge red flag if you're looking to date her.

t. someone who used to date a girl that went to "dance" class

Attached: 1559956082321.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

You clearly haven't seen high level competitive cheer. Those girls, and a few guys, are super athletic.

"Reclaim their sexuality." You are an idiot. In the Western world, women have all the power in regards to sex. They can blow you, and fuck you, get pregnant, then claim rape. She will be believed, then they will send you to prison, and when you get out, you will have to pay her child support. Pole dancing is for strippers, and strippers are whores.

Women’s rights were arguably one of the most egregious mistakes in recorded history

why i see these type of posts out of thin air? shareblue? something to do with the pedoring getting exposed?

i was dating a pole fitness girl recently and she had fucked 50+ guys

They are convinced by someone that they don’t want to be housewives or mothers anymore.

Pole dancing is a BPD red flag. Sort of like short hair

Fucking hell I need that webm IRL.

Pole dancer moves for fitness/athleticism*

Attached: giphy.gif (450x253, 1.85M)

(((someone)))

Attached: IMG_20190723_124708.jpg (482x409, 34K)

Pole dancer moves for money*

Attached: 82348215.gif (336x238, 3M)