There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimetres.

Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is quaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-biceptbench. They quarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

Attached: muscle.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

true-natural-bodybuilding.com/index.html
true-natural-bodybuilding.com/graf/true-natural-bodybuilding-biceps-l.jpeg
is2.Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>alteraction

Attached: o1zfv67ufxt11.jpg (560x420, 40K)

*kills ur gains*

Attached: HK-SFP9_LSH.jpg (1260x945, 313K)

have sex, incel

I’m assuming this is a pasta, but it doesn’t matter how strong you are to an experienced fighter, you piss them off and they won’t think twice to knock you out, remember muscle doesn’t make you more resistant to being KOed, against an average guy with little experience, yes you would body them, but a good boxer or even grappler would dominate you ina few seconds

My bicep is 51 cm in circumference

OH NO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO CHAD
>*BANG BANG BANG*
looks like your muscles weren’t so good at protecting you from bullets huh?

Ja siitä.

Ympärysmitta 50cm. Viisikymmentä-vitun-senttimetriä.

Kuvitteleeko joku teistä oikeasti mahtavansa minulle esim. mitään oikeassa katutilanteessa? Kuvitteletteko kenties uskaltavanne avata suutanne, saati edes katsoa muualle kuin omiin kengänkärkiinne, kun minä nappaan naistanne perseestä kiinni baarissa ja vetäisen tuplaposen takaa? Niinpä niin. Siinähän sitten istutte kynäniskat hiljaa loosissanne alahuuli väpättäen ja imette kiukkuanne. Minä sen sijaan teen mitä haluan, sen varmistavat nämä olkavarteni, joilla liikuttelen helposti 45kg painoja scott-hauiskäännössä. Minulla on niiden ansiosta valta ja voima jota te ette ikinä tule saavuttamaan.

Nonniin, nyt tiedätte paikkanne, pikku rotat :) Oli pakko vähän käydä kertomassa miten asiat tuolla oikeassa elämässä menee, kun täällä netissä moni luulee olevansa niin kovaa poikaa ja trollaa estoitta kaikesta maan ja taivaan väliltä. Jos minuun joskus baarissa törmäät, niin parempi pysyä poika lestissäs, vaikka vähän naistas päättäisin kokeilla sulta lupaa kysymättä. Mut huoli pois, se kyl varmasti tykkäis kun saisi kerrankin oikeaa urosta ;)

Vituttaako? Ei se mitäään. Minä nautin elämästäni.

An 11 year old dindu nuffin with a gun would waste you in any case.

>cm
>kg

No one cares Eurocuck

Attached: ojPZv.webm (480x360, 2.33M)

If you didn't practice any combat skills besides lifting, an skinny Thai could probably 1 hit KO you with a kick in the head.

Shape.

Range 50cm. Fifty-Fucking-inches.

Do any of you really imagine yourself treating me great, for example, in a straight street situation? Do you think you dare open your mouth, let alone look at your shoes when I grab a woman's ass at the bar and pull out a duplicate? Well, yes. That is where you sit, the pen lying quietly in your lodge, lowering your lower lip and sucking in anger. I'm the great teenager I want, and everything in the shoulder that moves at 45 pounds. Because of them, I have the power to force something you will never achieve.

Not included, now tied up, packed, a little bit of rotation :) I should have told you how things are in that real life, when here on the net many people think of such a tough guy and a troll without disturbing everyone. Add me you come across a bar sometimes, so in your last standing boy so few women could let you ask. But don't worry, the cold would definitely love to get a real male once;)

You angry? Nothing. I enjoy my life.

>quaranteed
>quarantee
kill yourself

My bicep is 52 cm in circumference

Kek

Coming from a boxer who spars with gymrats, it doesn’t matter how big you fuckers are, it just makes you slower and more predictable, you’re also a bigger target
>but muh rock hard abs
Doesn’t mean shit if you don’t actually know how to take a bunch, a good hook or left to the solar plexus (I’m southpaw) has put guys out for a round, so go ahead, slap my gfs ass, you’ll be on the ground bug eyed and drooling before you can blink, it’s all based on technicality, not strength

>50cm
bruh this niggas arm under 20" lmaoooo

Attached: 1543256350242.jpg (449x449, 37K)

>Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction
let's see who's faster

Attached: 521612.jpg (1300x956, 88K)

get a load of this guy

Yeah, I could glass ya

>Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction?
gun

The other day a preacher came onto the campus of my school and was filming a series where students could openly debate him. Having about 45 minutes to kill, I figured I would just sit back and watch the events unfold. Normally I wouldn't say a word and just listen. I'm the type of person who doesn't like a lot of attention on me in large groups, but once you get to know me, a blast to hang out with. So I did my normal thing and just sat there. After about 5 minutes of not one of the 60+ students stepping up to break the ice, I finally said Fuck It and started off the debate. Now it's important to know I an atheist (probably more anti-theist, but I respect people's rights to believe what they want). The preacher didn't know what hit him. Being in Texas, a Christian super giant state, I don't think he was expecting some of the questions I asked him, and my rebuttals to his points. I was clearly ahead in the argument. Not only was I winning the debate, but I was winning the crowd. Whenever I would make a point, people would clap, I started putting humor into it, and everyone laughed. I had the people on my side, and where as normally all this attention would make me sink back, it empowered me. Sadly though my next class was about to start, so I had to leave the debate early. I politely gave the man a hand shake and said, "I have class now, but this a great deal of fun sir", but as I walked away, a number of people asked me my name and if they could get my number so we could meet up later because they wanted to talk to me about atheism and just be able to pick my brain. I met some really cool people and it looks like I formed an entire new circle of friends because I said fuck the shyness and was not afraid to debate my world view to this preacher in front of a crows of 60+ (Around 90 by the time I left).

thats an airsoft gun..
hes going to get destroyed by those 50cms

>There it is

>A stale copypasta that I reposted with the same random biceps pic I found on Google. Maybe if I repost it enough it will become a meme.

lel, it is. Why are photographers so fucking lazy

kakoisde de de de de de de xDdDDD

breh ur arm is like 24in long lol

Routine, kind sir? Also diet please. I want to ascend to your godhood

Attached: dd3.png (666x1207, 310K)

true-natural-bodybuilding.com/index.html

There you go faggot. You didn't think OP actually posted his own arms in this thread... d-did you?

retard
true-natural-bodybuilding.com/graf/true-natural-bodybuilding-biceps-l.jpeg
is2.Jow Forums.org/fit/1565602968568.jpg

those are different u fag

Let's not do this again

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-171041.jpg (1080x4725, 1.36M)

your arms have no power, its all in the ass/back, one well placed kick can put just about any man on the floor drooling.

>roiding for this

I'll box the shit out of you faggot, your arms will be slow as fuck

Object

Measurment. S-I-Z-E

Attention, i want it but dont have an interesting topic so i chose to bait. So will yourespond to me? Oh ill call you weak scared babies. Im big and strong, i bet your not stronger then me. Your responding now. I got you, i win.

Based schizo poster

>low iq mutt has posted

OH NO NO NO

Attached: LX1pq8ec6JTt_CovhkIXrwSZOb1wZFhw7dBYe49CYerw.jpg (2000x1125, 371K)

Nice wrists you fucking wristlet.

Someone's parents didn't beat them enough as a child.

holy shit you're insecure

my bicep is 53 cm in circumference.

>A stale copypasta that I reposted with the same random biceps pic I found on Google. Maybe if I repost it enough it will become a meme
its been a meme for a few years now. just not here.

Not a lot you can do when I have you choked out in 15 seconds....

Based....

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimetres.

Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is quaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-biceptbench. They quarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

fuck

It's all about core dude, not arms.
Show me your core I can say how explosive you are.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12_21-10-10.png (568x698, 369K)

You would shit your pants after I gunpoint forced you to kneel as I proceeded to buttplug you

Plant your head into the ground

mfw 37cm biceps

There it is.

Big guy 4U. Four-fucking u

Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual flight plan? Do you think you'd have the guts to shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane, or even to fly so good when I grab doctor Pavel? Yea right. You hotheads will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your neck bulging. Me, on the other hand, what matters is my plan. This is quaranteed by these hired guns with which I effortlessy crash 25-foot planes in the sky. They quarantee it will be extremely painful.

Well, now you know where you stand you little small guys :) I had to stop by and call ittin how things work in the master plan as many of you pretend to be loyal for a hired gun and troll around in here. If you might bump into me in Uzbekistan, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I brought friends without asking your permission. But don't worry, they expect one of us in the wreckage ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am crashing this plane with no survivors.

Attached: C3455F79-F13E-43C1-B1BB-BAC135EB550F.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Airsoft can still fuck someone up enough to make them pause

natty ? also what did you do to get 50cm bro ?

Nice

OP is ugly as fuck irl

>19inch arms
>impressive

Attached: 1565423245427.jpg (736x673, 37K)