How come men who take care of themselves barely age?

How come men who take care of themselves barely age?
I mean if you start lifting and eating healthy in your teens and keep it up you can look one way essentially your whole life

Attached: CFCE6A4E-4BA5-41B1-8F96-33597CDBBE13.jpg (640x643, 78K)

>be me, 21, autistic
>work at cafeteria
>make food for employees
>we're sitting at a table eating the food i made
>try to be funny
>(as a joke) tell them i pissed and shitted in the food. they look horrified
>get fired 8 days later

why is social interaction so hard, i dont understand, people make edgy humor all the time saying racist stuff wtf how do you know what you cant and can say?

You didn't need to actually shit and piss in the food to make the joke

i didnt? that was the point, it was just bologna from a bag , tastes completely normal

They were looking for a random excuse to fire you

>tfw conditioned my workplace to the point where I can openly make holocaust jokes, say I hate niggers and calling people jews is a common insult used by most people
It's about 2 years of build up, still regarded as a racist and every one is still blue pilled; however I can be a bit more of my true self.
Also, the fact that most people think I'm a bit insane probably helps too.
Still never reveal my true power level though.

Attached: mcferrin.jpg (480x480, 45K)

I wonder what it's like as a woman to see yourself next to Tom Cruise being hot, and then look at yourself now. We all get old an ugly, but man that's gotta be harder on them.

kek

There's no an excuse to be socially autistic annon. Race is somewhat an arbitrary visual representation which is malleable as a concept, and has a long historical precedent of being used in a comedic context as banter..

Diddling food you're working with does not and has never had such precedent, it just comes off as utterly disgusting, creepy.

You're not a woman faggot, you can't get away with pretending you don't have agency.

>own that shit and learn not to be a socially autistic retard
>learn basic social ques, context
> keep learning

Attached: 1560363198836.jpg (1003x516, 49K)

>openly makes holocaust jokes
>openly says he hates niggers
>taught coworkers about (((them)))
>doesn’t reveal power level
aren’t those things revealing your power level?

Grow up.

Its because womens bodies are far less resistant to shitty lifestyles. Men can literally spend years abusing drugs and living generally shitty lifestyles and they'll still look good even in their later years (see david bowie as a good example) while for women all it takes is a year of drinking on weekends to completely destroy them and make them look like shit

That's not to say women can't age well - they can very much age just as well as men - but they need to live a good lifestyle to do so

> image

Is this real?

I'm bald in my mid 20s so I'm fucked

>she's 66

it's possible

Attached: xbruna-lombardi2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TVWfUxy0Hr.jpg (448x673, 52K)

that joke could only pass if u said it in ironic voice after someone said something ridiculous

Unironically this

>Ignores the entirety of human history

You can't "teach" them anything. I can bring in pages of evidence, show videos of acts, quote every research paper or statistic and the most you can get out of them is "thats fucked" because accepting it is accepting responsibility to make a difference and who wants to go against social norms and give up their comfy consumer lives? 99% of people are happy living as sheep, no matter how ruinous their environment is.

>18, finished up my college degree,
>Start working in a small cafe
>rota of 6 workers, 4 girls, Im kind of a jack of trades, have a level 2 food hygiene cert so I work in the kitchen and as a server
>Im so different at my job its kind of crazy, im pretty autistic and bad at reading social cues normally
>In the cafe im extremely polite, go above and beyond my work, consistently impressing manager with my work ethic
>I let my coworkers talk on break and only talk to show im interested in what they are saying
>Gets to the point where the manager will constantly rely on me and gives me extra money on the side
>We are active in the community, especially with charitable communities
>Cute anorexic waitress girl who generally works the same shifts as me, a disabled hire and I go to work a charity event
>Pretty much just serving out close to zero profit hot dogs, sandwiches and tea to people at the event, I think it was for autism awareness
>Girl is clearly nervous, its obvious shes not the best at food preperation, shes very shy and acts pretty goofy and knows it
>I just smile and tell her I'll take care of it, I manage to do it near single handedly
>We are talking near the end of the event, crowd is dispersing
>She opens up to me about her anorexia and where it came from, she feels heavy all the time
>Says she thinks she looks awful
>Without even thinking, I pick her up from under her arms and say "I think you look good"
>She looks really happy and nervous

Then I go home and go retard mode again and next time I see her she looks really excited to see me, and then im just back to polite mode. 3 months pass and I do nothing, I come back next year after a break in my University course and the manager straight up says "I have a girl who would like to go on a date with you" and I say "well im going back to --- in two weeks" (my real excuse was that I was extremely insecure about how I looked).

I will always regret not just asking her out.

Attached: 1564819112193.jpg (750x714, 48K)

It's monday night nigger, not feelsday

Attached: trumpet pepe.jpg (239x200, 9K)

This. Girls that went to college and smoked and drank heavily have terrible skin by the time they turn 24. Even when they're not fat, their skin just looks bad and they appear like they're in their thirties

>tfw conditioned my workplace to the point where I can openly make holocaust jokes, say I hate niggers and calling people jews is a common insult used by most people
How did you do it?

You're a complete retard
You could even have fixed her anorexia
But then again, maybe she would cheat on you so maybe you made the right move unconsciously

To be fair this is in the army and I got a lot of weird "I can't believe this guy is so racist" looks quite often when I first posted in. But I work hard and am nice to everyone so eventually they came around to just accepting it as "oh, thats user for you".
Old unit was in an area with bulk niggers, so there was no confusion about peoples thoughts on dark varieties. People who live in areas with no exposure to them think its all lies until they see coons running through their house, torching cars on the sidewalk or beating their women at mcdonalds.

This picture is so motivating when i get turned down by girls i like now but probably wont in years to come

t. brainlet

why do people not understand that male celebrities have an inch of makeup on them

If you like niggers so much, go live with them

>Why do men never age
I take it you've never seen a middle aged balding guy with a beer gut huh? Not everyone is gonna look like Tom Cruise.

Soiboi cope have sex seething incel nigger faggot

What exactly is the punchline?
>Ya see, it's funny because the protagonist (that would be me), PISSED and SHITTED in the food.
>Get it? Get it? :D

because most men don't get plastic surgery or wear makeup

Different user, but had to post this.

Attached: thCE1XF1U4.jpg (474x343, 29K)

Have sex

I work at a big pharmaceutical company and as you can imagine all the critical theory HR initiatives of inclusivity and diversity are overwhelming. Despite of this I can openly talk about jews but they will just nod and turn the conversation to muslims and christians did bad things too.

But then I always end the debate with explaining the origin of terms and concepts like terrorism, race, conspiracy theory. And they never counter any of it.

Lmao

you goys should pay close attention to all the anti-aging meds which are undergoing human clinical trials right now.

I do, they're great. Or awful. Just like white people. You fuck.

Wouldn't surprise me if tom cruise has had face lifts and other touch ups, his face is the biggest part of his image

Epic image macro user. Epic for the win

Cruise is just as image obsessed and has had as much done as Demi Moore, he's still falling apart slower than she is however due to his gender.

You probably did some other equally retarded shit and that was the last straw for them so they fired you. Never repeat jokes you see on Jow Forums to normies irl

Have sex.

jesus these people are so pathetic

It's the same for women.
Most women dont take care of themselves
at all
they are hedonist cunts
drink and drugs
different dick every evening
pure trash

Bruce Jenner.jpg

That actress has already said she does not give a shit about her body & is ok looking old & fat.

Fertility

Men's can have kids well into their old age. Women have until their mid 30's, and then they start to wither away.

Nature has a funny way of associating a women's fertility with attractiveness, and once her eggs are gone, nature tells you she's no longer something to be desired.

>openly admitting to creating a hostile work environment

Enjoy your lawsuit dumbass

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Crime statistics strongly disagree with you

unironic autism

Are you trying to say the figures that show blacks commit more crimes than whites in multiple western nations are all false, or that this has nothing to do with the fact that living around blacks is troublesome?

Tom Cruise has a team of people making sure he looks that good. It's likely he's on testosterone and to some extent, digitally de-aged in his movies.

>How come men who take care of themselves barely age?
Not stressing about your appearance actually helps a lot.

Hormones play some role, sure. But looking at Tom Cruise hardly tells the whole story.

Most guys start going partially bald by 30. And hitting the gym gets difficult when you have kids or suffer an injury (more common as you age). Lots of doughy and balding guys out there who are younger than Tom Cruise. And lots of post-menopausal women who look good too. Tina Fey is 50 and looks more attractive than most 50 year old men I'd bet. Orb Queen Marianne Williamson is 67. She looks better than a vast majority of 67 year old men.

they're afraid if they let you go you'll shoot up the workplace.