Anyone here got clavicle lengthening? How do you do it? Where did you go...

Anyone here got clavicle lengthening? How do you do it? Where did you go? A Dr in Pakistan says he can do it for me - is it safe?

Attached: 221B9D09-0E6F-4350-8F7E-DE6A90194993.jpg (690x376, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIbv7Fdgjyd7yV4zE3FsVu2JC_KcdPxc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is it safe
no you dumb fuking retard

i bet you are not even a real manlet and only something like 5´8 or 5´9
Jesus just fucking get over it

>manlets when will they learn

5’8 is manlet

>manlets
P. sure clavicle lengthening is for framelets rather than manlets

Attached: selfMOGGED1.jpg (736x432, 221K)

Hips for days mmm

I actually found wide grip bench and constant pushups made my shoulders wider, although I do naturally have broad shoulders, it definitely seemed like they become wider, try it out, see how your shoulders look in a few months

Friend I am sure your shoulders are not as bad as you think, keep improving yourself naturally you do not need this

>A Dr in Pakistan

enjoy never being able to raise your arms overhead OP.

never fails to make me laugh

Still looks hotter than you tho

lol this. who the fuck would trust that

lol no

Look user, I hate to have to resort to cheap tricks like this, but you leave me no choice here, so...

post body

Why I have never seen this before but OP pic gets posted like every fuckin day

OH NO NO NO

I've been seeing this image for years and finally the truth comes out

Dude, even 4chinnel gets the benefit of the doubt regarding looking better than that clown.

I know it's bait, but, if it isn't, do it. You deserve to get fucked.

look into stuff from Steve Reeves, allegedly he made his shoulders wider doing some weird stuff
most of it sounds like broscience but it's worth a shot, last week I started doing Reeves shrugs since it's the most convenient thing I've heard (I didn't watch all of the videos)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIbv7Fdgjyd7yV4zE3FsVu2JC_KcdPxc8

can you read? how would a clavicle lengthening make him taller you fucking retard

It just goes to show that angles are everything

5'10" Is the manlet cutoff. But in truth, any time a girl's boyfriend is placed next to a taller man (baring actual lerpy lanks) she feels a deep sense of resentment towards his inferiority.