Why do fatties and high bodyfat powerlifters refer to anyone that isn't bodybuilder big as "small"?

You are only big because you are fat

Attached: 10120.jpg (500x590, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/749242/mma-fighter-18-years-killing-weightlifter-murder-fight-street-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have abs and veins. You're small if you're not at least 200lbs. Deal with it, twink.

mass is mass lanklet

Truth, they are probably coping with the fact that they dont have enough discipline to have a strict diet. However there are some powerlifters but I believe they are a minority that look pretty decent and still are strong if not stronger as the fatpowerbloaters

>t. 140lbs skinnyfat zoomer manlet

>you have to be fat to be big
Lmao. This is what twinks tell themselves every night before bed.

When you see 0 muscle definition, it is fat. When you are a natty and have 40inch biceps it is fat.

I understand that powerlifters need to pack some extra fat to support their joints but there is a limit to this where it is just gluttony and not efficiency

>extra fat to support their joints
wat

itt nobody posts body

>When you see 0 muscle definition, it is fat
There are plenty of powerlifters who are ripped.
>but muh roids
Excuses.

Attached: JVR_6313.jpg (680x454, 121K)

with
timestamps
200lb with abs and veins is roid tier unless you're 7' tall

I don't remember saying I'm natty. Neither did the OP.

even fat as fuck brian shaw has like 22-23" arms WITH a pump despite being one of the most muscular men ever in existance
17" arms LEAN as a natural are fucking god tier if you are normal height

gee who would've guessed
roidfag with body dysmorphia

Not really. I used to think you twinks were faggots before too.

Shaw could probably get bigger arms if he wanted to, it's just that there's no point of going above that in his sport. Besides, bodybuilders inject synthol into theirs.

he's 6'8 and over 400lb, fat as fuck, even if he focused on his arms there is no way he would get bigger arms than that if he wasn't fat
eddie hall has almost the same arm size as brian shaw and he trains arms religiously
>not really
delusional mentally ill roidfag lmao, priceless

Yeah, I'm delusional for thinking a small guy is small. I was over 200lbs when I was natty too. Maybe it's because you're a faggy westerner but here in eastern Europe nobody respects twinks, not even women.

>he's 6'8 and over 400lb, fat as fuck,
He's 440+ at 22% bf. Not really that much for his size. If he cut down to 12% he'd still be around 400lbs with abs.

>brian shaw
>natural
hahahahahahahhaha

post body natty coper, all of us here need to laugh that your physique

Attached: nattysbelike.jpg (615x618, 39K)

powerbloating is the ultimate redpill

t.

>If he cut down to 12% he'd still be around 400lbs with abs.
>if
yeah ok
more roidfag mentally ill cope
number on a scale is meaningless if you look like shit, no one cares if you're 201lb with mantits and fatceps and "veins" on your "abs" roidfag
>m-muh eastern european masculinity
you faggots get fucked in the ass by caucasus niggers, nigger shut the fuck up lmao at this "yo I'm eastern european and totally manly" bullshit
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/749242/mma-fighter-18-years-killing-weightlifter-murder-fight-street-video
notice how that's actually reinforcing my point?
how about you post yours since you were the first one to talk shit mentally ill roidfag

Very small and very weak manlet detected

> actually thinks someone can be 400lbs lean
>fridge temp iq

>Why do fatties and high bodyfat powerlifters refer to anyone that isn't bodybuilder big as "small"?

Attached: c4f1a96999b55d9995d12696b1335b7e_md.jpg (728x792, 108K)

>blocks your path

Attached: The-Mountain-A.jpg (550x382, 48K)

>number on a scale is meaningless if you look like shit, no one cares if you're 201lb with mantits and fatceps
Good thing I had none of those things. Sorry to hear you can't bulk properly, faggot. Maybe you should try lifting some weights and eating enough protein?

>dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/749242/mma-fighter-18-years-killing-weightlifter-murder-fight-street-video
What the hell is that supposed to prove? That an MMA guy can beat a lifter in a fight? You do know the greatest ever is a slav, right? Fedor is one of those fat fucks you're talking about and he would kill an army of twink faggots with his bare hands.

Attached: 1wWB39A.jpg (579x797, 67K)

No it isn't. I'm 6’4 200 and around 8-9% and not exactly huge. But the whole 200 pounds is the cut off for being big is retarded especially if you’re under 6’ and reasonably lean

stfu twink

Attached: stfutwink.jpg (563x851, 85K)

Is that Jason Genova

>Manlet who has never someone over 6’8

they'd probably rather be called big than fat, so they assume thin people would rather be called small than skinny.

better question is, why so butthurt?

Yes. He was MMA bro.

t. retard who can't into basic math

I'm husky but I'm 250lbs and I know I can take anyone on fit. Anyone who disagrees is coping, real men don't care about muscle, they care about strength.

imagine being a twink

Attached: 1565267485566.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

more cringe roidfagcel cope
>That an MMA guy can beat a lifter in a fight
that your number of your shitty scale means absolutely fucking nothing you braindead roidfag, a skinnyfat manlet will still wreck your shit
but please by all means do keep coping and compensating with your bloatgains
>MUH SLAV GOD
mega cringe
how about you post your body instead of some other man's you fucking roidfagcel coper?
ok, I believe you
post body
post mma stats