What Motivates You Jow Forums?

>Scrolling through my old school friends on normie book and realizing they're all now married accountants and managers while I'm yet to have my first kiss.

Attached: lostinpepoto.jpg (480x529, 104K)

Maybe she will love me

My own personal health. I used to make a lot of excuses for not doing things like exercising or eating less, but now that I am it's a lot easier than I thought to not be such a greedy slob.

Not living to my fullest is hell. If people gave a shit about themselves there would be no stopping physical improvement.
>I am watching my friend's bodies and minds decompose in front of me because they refuse the exercise discipline
Instead they enjoy convenience and comfort to the point of vice. In the same breath they will that they list their problems they'll justify their vices and lack of ambition. Then they will get defensive of their lifestyle when I can do something they can not.
>stoic mindset has helped greatly, but in the end I stop inviting them places and hangout less and less since I dont indulge the way they do.

Attached: NF3.jpg (850x400, 51K)

I mean, it's either lifting or killing myself so why not death by lifting.

>>I am watching my friend's bodies and minds decompose in front of me because they refuse the exercise discipline
This. One of my Best friend is slowly gaining weight and is now full dad bod. Most of the others are into fitness and fit af so its good, but it still is a shame.

>>stoic mindset has helped greatly, but in the end I stop inviting them places and hangout less and less since I dont indulge the way they do.

You dont party ? My friend is still a good party animal despote his looks

I motivate me

I have a very wide friend group from diverse walks of life, work fufillingly for myself, am successful in my creative field of choice, and have a supportive partner, yet what motivates me has always been and remains to be myself.

Progress is what drives me, constant betterment. Doesn't matter what it is you do, whether it's sucking dicks or painting murals, you must always get better at it.

For me, stagnation has always been the wolf chasing me. I can't stand it, and so I'm always working to improve myself in as many ways as possible.

In regards to your situation, don't worry about it too much. I know that's annoying. If you are enjoying yourself and making progress on the things you love and find fulfilment from, then you are doing better than most people.

That's sad

Attached: source.gif (500x270, 952K)

>accountants and managers
Bruh, I do the same scrolling but on my feed I see the guys who started their own company and are making 500k+/year, guys who went to play sports in different national leagues, guys who are always laying on a paradise beach.
>I'm yet to have my first kiss.
Same

But yeah I don't really need motivation. But if I had to name something, I'd say maybe seeing some girls who you knew from elementary/high school who lift a lot more than you do.

I lift for the inevitable race war.

Attached: 1560980074826.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

I love working on my body. So motivation comes easy.
I hate it when I feel slow and tired because of sweats/fast food, or when i can't work out.

being Jow Forums literally is not hard
it's just a little bit of discipline, that's it
it's my obligation to myself to maintain my body and my health
no excuses

STAY HARD

It's fucking depressing but I can sit around envying them and feeling sorry for myself or I can try my best to catch up.

OP here. I found out one of my friend's co-founded a start-up with his gf. I don't think it's doing numbers like that yet but they look they're having fun trying.

to make gains to use for killing and raping invaders

Stop thinking about being someone else

My duty to be strong for my family and for my people in the coming race war.

Attached: 1493419802519.jpg (1200x900, 159K)

I just want to be strong.

Attached: 1557178841994.png (1897x1000, 990K)

After seeing yourself look in the mirror and feel more confident,even if the people who loved me or atleast pretended to left at the moment I'd still have my body which I have worked hard for it would never leave me, until I'm old but atleast I'll remember the good ol days

self hatred

Attached: 75eJX9R.png (706x377, 279K)

dont be a materialist fellas. Not the materialism of chasing money but the materialistic view of life which is so pervading in modernity: everything worthwhile is tangible materialistically. Do not be fooled! Getting massive wont be the be all and end all to solving your misery. Look within and embrace your subjectivity. I think Nietzsche would be in milieu with the typical Jow Forums mentality. But be careful not to corrupt his beautiful philosophy into thinking its some justification for nihilism. Its the opposite.

Not wanting to have a coronary that sets off seismic meters at age 30

what's your take on this and how would you react?

>girl ive known for over 8 years, never talked much
>end of 2017 start seeing her with some friends, she recently moved back to town, broke up with her ex she lived with for 2 years
>make out that night, exchange numbers
>start seeing each other more and more
>start dating couple of months, relationship ensues
>break up about a year ago
>still see each other 2ish months after, still having sex (fucking awful time if you ask me)
>another month of barely any contact
>make out at a christmas party, start seeing each other again up until february 2019
>find out she fucked with one of her guy friends because she felt "like it was a relationship again", naturally end the whole seeing each other, go distant
>couple of months pass by, they ofc date, get together

we've have 1.5 months of no contact at all, last i heard she's moving in with that guy in 2 months from today, she texted me asking how i was, that she would like to spend time with me and mutual friends alone, without her guy

also this motivates me because he's not even as good of a match than i am

Based and モブ pilled

I’d stop being a pussy and move on. She fucked another guy user. How many other guys has she fucked?

she fucked my feelings too
>how many
if i can believe her words i was number 11...

Anything over 3-4 guys is degenerate.

yeah i see that now

To maybe be able to connect with another human being for once.

idk why I am bothering. I am broken.

Attached: 65970105_2074595309514353_2662653735225786368_n.png (335x463, 151K)

It’s fine, you’re probably young. It’s all a learning process. I’m not one to say that all girls are hoes, but the truth is a lot of western women are. You just gotta keep grinding and bettering yourself and then hopefully you’ll find (more like she’ll find you) a queen on the way.

>young
eh i'm 28 a bit young still i guess
> I’m not one to say that all girls are hoes
i've learned a lot from previous relationships but you never know a person good enough while being together

I was feeling like utter shit these days, and my hairs thinning too. I decided to stop fapping and smoking, and took up running again.

I think since I have more time these days, i spend it lying down, and thats really fucking bad for you.

I couldnt shake off this feeling of being a zombie, so I did an exercise I used to do: a little shadow boxing. And I immediately felt better. The explosive sort of motions really clear up your head better than running.

I’m only 22, I’ve slept with 20+ women, which despite sounding like a brag, actually isn’t. It’s degenerate as fuck but at least I’ve learned a couple of things by it.

28 is young, eventually you kind of just figure it out (as much as a man can). You kinda learn that western idea of love that we’re force fed through Disney movies etc is full of shit. You start to become a little jaded and black pilled. However, at least to me, I learned that blackpill is wrong too. There are queens out there, you do have a chance at a fulfilling relationship, but you have to go through the shitty ones first.

>You kinda learn that western idea of love that we’re force fed through Disney movies etc is full of shit
this is the shit which makes relationships just not worth while nowadays

It’s true, but it’s also juvenile. You can still have a fulfilling and happy relationship that *is* portrayed in movies, it just takes on a different form.

Relationships can be worth it. Sometimes they aren’t. It really just depends.

this

Attached: 1549523575885.gif (413x313, 500K)

>What motivates you?

Pic related.
I look around me and find nothing but unhealthy sacks of shit talking about Marvel movies, Star wars, WoW Classic, twitch streamers, opening our borders & saying "White man bad".

I want to be the exception.
I want to stand next to these sick, treasonous blobs & say "Fuck you. Sieg Heil".
I want to inspire.

I want people to see me, a strong, healthy, attractive man standing next to these fat fucks and saying the opposite of what they say.

You see a fat man with tits, frowning, saying
>fuck white men
>fuck america
>I love nintendo
>I love comic books
>I love watching skeletons play games on tv

You see a man tall, attractive, muscles bulging, smiling, saying
>I'm proud to be me.
>Sieg Heil.
>13% of the population commits 53% of the murders. Niggers are that 13.
>lift weights brothers.
>eat healthy friends.
>Steinberg, Goldstein, levitz, what a coincidence.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-214956_Browser.jpg (1440x2960, 823K)

Nice try FBI

Family, nation and the pursuit of happiness. I learned long ago that the meaning of life was exactly that, Life. No more, no less. Become the best you and try to make this crappy world a little bit better until it is time for you to pass it on to your children.
Chaos is the norm, Order is man's struggle against to it. Our ancestors could have bowed their heads in submission against a world that wanted them dead, but they didn't. Each generation fought for something, how are we any different? We are children of life's winners, offspring of the victors over a cold and seemingly uncaring world. For us to despair is to disgrace our ancestors. We who have access to more information and opportunity than any generation that came before.
The end goal of all labour is to instil Order in our surroundings that we may enjoy the fruits of our labours. Sadly people are easily sated with good and will feel restless if they feel they have accomplished all they can. The only way to avoid that feeling is to constantly work for something. I choose to work for family and country, because both of those require constant care, like maintaining a beautiful garden. That is my purpose and conviction at least.

What about those who lack a purpose? And doesn't want to just fill in that void with something that does not matter to them.

I used to be motivated by feeling like everyone thought very little of me and I wanted to prove them wrong.

After a few years of hard work I finally "made it" and was doing better than all those people. But I also realized that they don't think about me at all.

I traded my happiness to chase arbitrary goals I set for myself.

based

Attached: heil2.gif (308x173, 876K)

Having been "the fat kid" growing up, I despise fatties. Especially now that I'm in shape. I never want to go back to that lifestyle and as vain and egotistical as it sounds, I enjoy the mires and attracting better looking women the more I'm shape I get.

Never gonna happen

>"Fuck you. Sieg Heil"
kekked

What kind of creative work do you do user?

Anger

To reach a great potential and to be a husband and eventually father that all men want to be like.

I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Same user

Attached: 170.jpg (720x460, 35K)