Is 30 too start to lift? Will I never look like I lift?

Is 30 too start to lift? Will I never look like I lift?

Attached: 091503DB-5F25-4C58-924E-D876033B7504.jpg (540x483, 74K)

>Is 30 too start to lift?

Too old, damnit.

why would it be too late?

its never to late. at literally any age you can pack on pounds that will show.

Even your brain is falling apart already and you plan on building muscle?

Too old, your skin lost too much elasticity, it won’t be able to fit the muscle in nicely anymore

Yes, anyone over 25 who lifts is wasting their time unless they use large amounts of steroids, this is common knowledge on Jow Forums.

You’re being a lazy old man my guy. Go to the gym or you’ll regret it in the years to come when you really start wasting away.

>Is 30 too start to lift?
SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW

Attached: 1564620780286.jpg (650x349, 34K)

>What everyone means to say
You’re a fucking retard

Why people in their twenties hate thirty years olds is because they are afraid of not being young anymore. Why not just tell him to have a crack?

It's never too late. Just lift

>in the years to come
>implying those years haven't already came and gone
Don't even bother at this point OP

>tfw no gym maid

Attached: 1484595501838.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Depends.

If your motivation is to gain physical attractiveness to attract potential partners then no.

If your intention is health and fitness tgen yes.

Source: had an uncle who started lifting at age 38. He's 50 now but swole as fuck, also running marathons on the regular.

If he’s swole as fuck, why is it too late for me?

I started at 28 and have hit 2/3/4/5 since. 30 is definitely not too old, though recovery is going to start to slow down

>I started at 28 and have hit 2/3/4/5 since.
How?

It's never too late. I started this year at 31 and starting to see gains. My body is hurting less as well. Do it fag.

Why would you even ask this here? You already know what the zoomers are going to say.

started at 41, now at 0.75/1/2/2.5, slow improvement in strength but constantly getting compliments on looks

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is now.

Yeah 29 is the cutoff, sorry user. Try working on a comedy routine and maybe you can just be the funny fat guy and have some friends

18-25 is the mental and physical peak, if you haven't done anything with yourself by that time you might as well kys