Is the average untrained man strong enough to beat a female MMA fighter?

Is the average untrained man strong enough to beat a female MMA fighter?

Attached: 42098932082094.webm (640x358, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oOayAHfoE0
youtu.be/o3BpE-h5FXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have sex

I could ask you the same question.

I'm 220 lbs at 13% BF and my 140lbs girlfriend can triangle choke me, so no

But could she do it while you're allowed to strike?
Wish I had a smol gf who could triangle choke me

Strong enough, yes. Trained enough, probably not.

The average semi-pro jackoff who does Toughman and goes to the gym to hit the heavy bag probably could.

No idea, my striking is shit but I'm sure I could heem anyone untrained under 200 lbs.
That's why girls should do self defence that rewards technique, in a real fight they'd get ground and pounded quickly..

>in a real fight they'd get ground
No.

Come to think of it, I've never seen a real fight go to the ground.

unironically? yes. Sparring with women isn't that different from sparring children.

They really would. A fully grown adult can simply take down a woman whether she wants it or not

Untrained is a relative term so this thread will always cause argument due to differing interpretations of that term. Better define the hypothetical male and get a better answer. Or better yet, don't post shitty threads you sopping wet cunt

No, average man is a skinny dyel or overweight. Plus, they would never land a punch because their cuck personality would come out
>n-no I cant hit you

Not the topic of discussion, but sure:

the average street punk

Strong enough? yes.
Women are fragile, even pro fighters still are but they're trained so landing a hit would be a different story. They still hit hard so imagine a glass cannon.

This is why self-defense for women is about quick strikes and get the fuck out while self-defense for men is about fighting back.

BE MY GF

Attached: 1545439379277.png (466x443, 290K)

Yes a MAN could easily, a boy could not. Know the difference.

Attached: AECEE862-1C62-43B3-8170-38F407B8F06B.jpg (450x600, 29K)

Depends on the size of the guy and if we are talking about Amanda Nunes and Cyborg or everyone else. Everyone besides those two is pathetic watch Aspen Ladds last fight it is like a 12 year old boy trying to fight

Couple of roid monkeys, they’ve got more testosterone then Phil Heath

Jesus fucking christ what a stupid question. This is like asking if the average untrained male is strong enough to beat Einstein at math.

Untrained = haymakers, bad grappling, shit you saw and UFC but will fuckup royally

Trained = 1000's of hours of proper striking mechanics, takedowns, joint locks, chokes, etc.

Sure, the untrained always has a punchers chance and may get to use raw strength for a body slam. But thats all they have. The female MMA fighter has literally EVERYTHING ELSE. If you don't know what that is, user I....

post body lmao

Depends on the range of the "untrained" man.

If it's some 120lbs DYEL who has never been in a fight he is 100% getting destroyed by the woman.

If it's some 180lbs construction worker who has never trained but is still built then it's probably a somewhat even fight

Yeah while this is true some children could beat up average men. I’d say a trained woman vs an untrained man would be a hell of a fight with the guy winning most of the time.

No

Stronge enough? Maybe but they definitely don’t have the technique and therefore would lose

no

Not only beat her, I would also rape her haha

Attached: 1563940596604.jpg (579x588, 103K)

Your turn tranny faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-182126.png (1080x1920, 774K)

.>not posting with timestamp

Cope

You're not supposed to hit girls.

>140lbs
>smol
user, I...

>You're not supposed to hit girls.
But they like it user

Why does this shitty question get posted every week?

No, anyone who believes otherwise has never trained or fought.

Post.

Hot

No, the average man is a fat slob.

An average fit man with 4-8 months of a real martial art will smoke a top female mma fighter though

Presumably while you're not picking her up and slamming her into the ground though

gabi garcia
6'2" 205#
bjj black belt
get mogged average schlubs

Attached: Gabi-Garcia.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

I personally know girls from my bjj class who have done some serious damages to men. Also there was one woman fighter in my country who beat up like 4 illegal muslims when they tried to assault him, she is a semi-pro fighter though. So yes, girl who seriously practices martial arts could beat the shit out of most of men, however if a man also has some knowledge chances are very low.

>average
Hell no. Average man isn't even in good enough shape to do 5 pullups. Even with a weight and reach advantage it wouldn't be enough.

Unless you mean average in some regions like eastern Europe when the average male gets in a scrap every week

im sure i would just twist this insect's head in 3 seconds

do you mean professional female fighters? who train for years to be extremely good at fighting, and get paid to fight full time?

are you stoned? the average guy, even the average guy who lifts weights, would get their arm or knee snapped in like twenty seconds by one of these girls

The average man who exercises regularly would kill a highly trained female fighter.

lol

Depends

If you mean the average American, probably not

But if you mean an average Western European, maybe

stronger possibly, a better fighter no

Huge benis

A bunch of skinny fats who piss sitting down. Lol.

No

Attached: x1080-dXA.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

also here is the video. The skinny fat fucker should be ashamed to call himself a man. youtube.com/watch?v=9oOayAHfoE0

While I agree the "average" man isnt going to beat a trained mma fighter, one thing lost in most of these encounters is the man isnt "trying" generally until it's too late. Men hold back fighting women, and generally they're just trying to rob them and/or escape. Rarely are these stories of a man actually looking for and pursuing a fight.

damn i cant believe shes natty

I'm 200lbs, it's smol enough. Smoller the better tho

The problem with these threads is that untrained people don't realize how shit at fighting they are, you don't learn that until you start training and get consistently fucked up by people smaller and weaker than you.
Every untrained dude thinks he can fight. It's like a guy who has never played tennis in his life thinking he can beat professional female tennis players.

>people don't realize how shit at fighting they are, you don't learn that until you start training and get consistently fucked up by people smaller and weaker than you.
Do you seriously think I need to train in order to bite soft parts and use my nails? If Im fighting, it's for survival, none of that sparring shit that doesn't even let you hit others eyes

I think by not training you've got a very inaccurate idea of what a fight is like. What makes you think you're opponent can't also fight dirty? What makes you think nails are more effective than fists, elbows, knees? Also, if you immediately try to mutilate your opponent and they know what they're doing, guess what they'll try and do back? If I'm restraining someone and they bite me I won't let go, I'll smash their fucking teeth out.
Again, EVERY untrained person thinks they can fight, and they also somehow think they invented dirty fighting.

i would murder that bitch
stupid whore

Attached: 1565549921429.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>Know just enough to realize I know nothing and anyone with six months of anything would crush me, but at the same time my lifting and having wrestled for a year in middle school means I wreck skinny fat office workers ez
It's a weird feel because I bet 2/3 of people I see on a walk do no physical activity so that's a win, and less than 1% have any ma background at all

this. unless you're a fucking black belt you dont have the skills necessary to make up for hundreds of pounds of force and torque a man has on a woman

Yeah, but the problem is that the people who do know how to fight don't always look like it. It's true though that just 6 months of any legit combat sport will put you ahead of most people walking around.

Dilate

So an average american male is 5'9" and weights 192 pounds. We will assume he is untrained as the thread stipulates.
The heaviest female weight division in the UFC is featherweight, around 138 pounds. According to a random google search, the average female fighter has 2-3 years of training and martial arts experience before engaging in her first match.
According to anecdotal evidence of larger, inexperienced guys grappling with smaller, more experienced practitioners of BJJ, a stalemate or a loss would be common.
Assuming standard MMA rules, I would put my money on the experienced female fighter.
One example of the importance of skill that comes to mind is when Mark Hunt fought Feder Emilianenko with a weight difference of around 30 pounds where Hunt had top control for several minutes in the fight but Fedor was able to slip out and get the win with a kimura arm lock.

Featherweight is 145 lbs and actual cage weight is usually higher.

"Men"
"Never been in a fight"
Pick one.

Fine, switch the word for "males" and the point stands regardless of your no true Scotsman bullshit. Most people can't fight but think they can.

>So an average american male is 5'9" and weights 192
This is awful
Post the female one as well
Are these averages skewed by all the obese fatties?

Not a fucking chance if it were an actual fight.

>OP

Attached: a.png (649x477, 1.18M)

The average man would beat a trained female inside 5 min if he wasn't holding back. Its common knowledge.
I trained several female friends in submissions, striking and self defense.

All the delusional retards in this thread. Not only would an untrained man likely win a real fight against a female mma fighter, he could very possibly dominate a pure grappling match too if he has had any kind of strength straining.

You severely underestimate the advantage of size and strength.

O but I would user

no

Yes

youtu.be/o3BpE-h5FXI

most adult female athletes perform at the level of a 15 year old boy
it's insane
watching female MMA fighters feels exactly like I'm watching the 15 year old teens spar at my gym