How the fuck did Hitler dominate all of Europe at some point?

How the fuck did Hitler dominate all of Europe at some point?

He literally was a bad painter raised by a single mom and a robot. How the fuck did he get to become a literal god figure in all of Germany?

Attached: 1497897943372.jpg (404x404, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/QeR7pjbueefa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He had a talent for speeches and rallying people towards a cause.

Stalin was a literal autist raised by a single mom, with an alcoholic father.
Hitler was a decorated WW1 vet, he one the admiration of his powerful friends, and got catapulted into a political life within a post war country.

I have a talent for speeches and suck at drawing is that good enough?

yes

originhhhh

Time to join the army

Attached: 1555073464671.jpg (718x637, 23K)

He turned his anger into action

precisely, he was one of the greatest rhetoricians of all time. i believe this and the fact that he was *exactly* where he needed to be so that people would more easily flock to him. (versailles fucked germany)

He practiced 4 hours a day, was a war hero with 2 iron crosses, and was smart as fuck

right man in the perfect place at the perfect time.

short answer was the people he surrounded himself with and the economy issues of that time.
He wasn't voted in like officials before and he systematically killed off the competition. When in power he told everyone they had the right o be angry, that it was others fault and that they be wealthy if they just did what he said

Attached: 1454531586349.jpg (339x318, 31K)

Actually, Hitler never really was as heroic as he claimed to be in WW1. But yes, he did serve in the first Great War and that served as a rallying call during his campaign.

never underestimate autism

also this

He was homosexual and rallied the fags of the world to his banner

Attached: gaydolf.png (1352x1071, 745K)

>bad painter (pic related)
sure user... keep thinking that

>he was a charismatic leader that wanted the best for his race & people that is not a crime, Hitler did nothing wrong, he was painted by his enemies as the embodiment of satan to save face and hide the truth,
- many holocaust stories are so outlandish that they are clearly propaganda/lies
- the supposed "nail scratches on a concrete wall" of a shower (you're more likely to tear the flesh off your hands then do this)
- the wooden doors w/ windows at Auschwitz for the supposed airtight gas shower chambers
- there being literally rec amenities (pools & running areas) at almost all of the concentration camps
- people giving birth like crazy in a fucking "brutally efficient death camp"
- the number of Jews killed = to the total number of Jews estimated in Europe at the time, that 1/2 that amount was seen migrating to the USA to escape Germany and all record of them is lost once they immigrated,
- the rate at which the "crematoriums" ovens needed to ashify a body is physically and scientifically impossible even by the modern crematorium standards

Attached: 1554413207333.jpg (1952x2760, 1.12M)

He was a nice guy, that had skill and put a lot of effort to help his people.

bitchute.com/video/QeR7pjbueefa/

Attached: 1555142860008.jpg (400x270, 25K)

He was second coming of jesus and was once again crucified by the jews. Nothing can stop them now. We live in hell on Earth.

Mention Hitler and the JIDF is nevet far behind.

Why yes, I do have a high iq, thank you for asking.

Attached: rm.jpg (1022x1021, 178K)

its so obvious he was part of a huge plan to allow jews to reestablish Israel

he got an iron cross moron, what have you done?

>and after all this Jow Forums still says humanities degrees are useless

The whole thing was a /robot/ uprising.

>"I'm so despondent about everything. Everything goes totally wrong. There is no escape from this hole here I feel drained so far I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes I'm so afraid to get out of bed in the morning, there is nothing to get up for." - Joseph Goebbels

"obvious" lmfao

He was a literal god incarnate as a man. If he willed it, it happened. He had been willing himself to become the great hero and leader of the nation since he was a boy.

Attached: Hitler, wrathful avatar of lord vishnu, sent to purge the world of filth.png (500x725, 709K)

He was a god-like public speaker pretty much

Everyone in the high level of the Nazi party was a robot. Goebbels was a robot, Bormman was an heroin addict robot, Hitler couldn't get laid and all that shit lmao.

He was raised by a single mom, user. A SINGLE MOM.

Attached: 10767908_t.jpg (200x219, 19K)

Say what you want about Hitler but he was not a bad artist. That art school made a mistake.

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_Der_Alte_Hof.jpg (1092x813, 89K)

No they didn't because otherwise he never would ha

Did you mention candlejack before posting th

Goering was straight alpha though. Dude had a 25 k/d as a fighter pilot and got mad pussy.

Attached: alpha male.jpg (225x323, 25K)

No. He is pretty bad. Shadows are all wrong. Why the fountain got no shadow at all? It makes me irritated to just look at this. But it has cozy feel on the upside.

The shadows are fine for where the light source is supposed to be. The fountain doesn't have a shadow because the sun should be hitting it at all.

Buullshit!

why judge him on the first 18 years of his life when he spent the next 20 in underground naziism before rising to power

Nigga look at this continued tower shadow. I've seen 14 year olds draw way better than this.

Please use your indoor voice.

Attached: 1554471582372.jpg (640x479, 36K)

and also the least loyal to the cause

Not as bad as weasel Himmler trying to defect to the allies

His drawings are better than anything I could ever do but they're mediocre for an actual artist. Also they don't have anything special. You don't get into art academy because you make basically postcards.

yeah, no he did have a dad just they hated each other

Attached: 1547378227661.jpg (915x1413, 345K)

Isn't the point of art school to train you into getting better at art?

Yes and no. They will help you get better if you're already good. They have limited capacities so they will give their places to the most promising candidates. And those with the right connections probably. Hitler was neither.

>bad painter
why is it so hard for people to admit that hitler was a talented artist? they want to believe some idiot just stumbled into power or something?

>inb4 no talent
you're wrong.

He was a painter and painted better than I ever will.
But why is he an artist? What's special about his paintings? What separates him from some dude painting an old house?

this is just cope. people don't like attributing positive qualities to people they don't like.

You're misinterpreting technique as art.

more cope. really propels the dendrites.

HE WAS FUCKING RAISED BY A SINGLE MOM.

>already at 7
too bad I'm a little bitch and won't do anything about it.

u implying hitler wasnt controlled opposition?

Didn't he get two?

He was born with talent. Don't think you and he has much in common because history made him a monster. Meanwhile you were born with nothing and nobody will remember you.

This. You have to understand you need talent for everything. Schools are not there to make you learn something but to hone your skills.

Attached: it really makes you think.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

He did. The military saga was a turning point in the life of the young fuhrer.

No he wasn't. His father died when he was 24. That's older than most of the posters on Jow Forums.

Asuka is best girl, she speaks German just like Hitler.

Attached: 1555188006031.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

if hitler is der fuhrer does that make asuka die mutter?

Asuka was Hitlers granddaughter.

You will only get the real answer if you realize hitler was not a "good guy" but just another puppet. He did stuff that ensure jewish world domination for centuries to come. His face became the equivalent of the world evil
There is plenty of evidence hitler was finances by (((them))). But nobody wants to believe it because hitler was the last hurrah for "the white race". It's quite pathetic and sad.

>Military hero
>robot
C'mon man, he was just an odd kid but he became a man during the German Civil War. If you want to be like Hitler start by joining the military.

thats bleak.

He went through WW1 as a soldier, that said a lot lot of robots would do better than normies in an actual real war fought for your own preservation.

Also have some Goebbels.

Attached: 1504718816285.jpg (750x841, 118K)

hehehe (((they))) are ignoring your post. That means its working. Sieg Heil user !

Why was he so sad

Imagine you would dedicate all your time to one single pursuit. If starting now you dedicate all your time to, let's say, learning how to draw, in a few years you'll be a skilled drawfag. All that separates you from people who make a difference is the use of your time.

Refresh the catalog and fap 24/7, and in a few years, you'll still be here, a nobody.

There's 24 hours in a day for everybody, the difference is what you choose to do with your time.

based post

On topic though, Hitler existed in a time where there wasn't a containment board.

keked underrated post user

Attached: 1555075205048.jpg (930x1024, 53K)

Even if this is all true, Hitler started annexing nearby countries, making war n shit

He had the right people around him. Without people like Goebbels or Hess, Hitler would have never succeeded in his early stages in his rise to power.

His mother was a widow, you can't call her single mother

He had a talent for public speaking and a population that wasn't happy with the way things were going after WW1. People were also more likely to rally behind something back then in general because they didn't have to worry about a Twitter army ruining their professional and personal lives for having a different opinion.

Hid did no-fap

Something I find fascinating is that he was able to do I'm about 10 years what normally takes the better part of a century
He demoralized the nation. Normally you have to raise one group of young individuals who will then grow up and teach their children, and so on until the whole nation has backwards views. America is starting to see the after effects of the cold war, or has been for a little while now. But somehow Adolf managed to do almost the same thing but in a record amount of time.

I guess because Germany was in ruin at the time and desperation found it's path to victory.

>I also really like Hitler's painting
It's no Van Gogh, but it's simple, and has a charm to it that has tinges of various emotions. Who knows what he could have accomplished if he had done that instead of conquering half the world