Do I need to be STRONG in order to be BIG?

Do I need to be STRONG in order to be BIG?

Attached: IMG_20190722_235648.jpg (720x920, 114K)

no it's called being fat

if you are natural, yes. Even if you go for high reps you will be strong

progressive overload implies an increase in your 1rm regardless of rep scheme. allpro's program is just as viable as SS, for example

strong relative to the population yes

relative to people that know what the fuck theyre doing, no

Relative strenght Is what matters

If you can do 3x5 Chin ups with 70 % of your weight you'll have massive back and biceps, if you can 3x5 OHP your own bodyweight, Guess what? Huge shoulders

that's fucking retarded.
it's literally impossible to ohp your bodyweight as >6' natty lifter. 1 plate for reps is as high as you can go

That's not remotely true, my DYEL friend

everyone who is big is strong
not everyone who is strong is big (by /fit standards)

limb length and frame size affect your lifts a lot, my midget friend.

But not nearly enough for you to use them as excuses for your lifts

I am simply stating that using your bodyweight as a metric is retarded.

a bodyweight ohp for a 5'6 170lbs man is intermediate.

a 6'3 man who weighs the same is lietrally unable to move that much weight

Someone who is 6'3 tall should not weigh 170 pounds, but that doesn't matter
You said tall natural lifters can't OHP their bodyweight, but I fail to see how that is true

the issue could be that you are fucking retarded.
my point still stands, whether the guy weighed 170, 200 or 250.
show me one tall natty lifter overhead pressing their bodyweight fucking moron

lmao because everyone that source takes in account for does roids

If natty yes

stop speaking in tongues nigger

If you're natty, yes. However, it's all relative and you'll look bigger by being at a lower bf %

It's more aborto getting your personal Wilk's up, you can be fat (big) and have shit numbers, you can be skinnyfat and be stronger than, any roiding bbuilder
Sugested weight for >6'0 lifters is no less than 96 kilo/211.6 lbs, best if +103kg/223lb

Too mucho factores go un there bois
i.e. recovery lower bodyfat somewhat hits your relative numbers because you eat less=recovery takes longef

How about you stop being a faggot for a moment and actually lift?
You DYELs are full of excuses for your shit lifts, it's always something else that's responsible.

>bigger muscles = stronger muscles
there's no other way around it, the way you use them together, the kind of movements you can pull off, and the things which support muscles like bones and tendons and the fascia, that's another point

Of course you do. Do you really expect to have big anything when you're moving baby weight?

i have a big dick but its your mom whos carrying my baby's weight

lmao, dyel cope

in facts that bw ohp should be your fucking end goal, search for people on youtube ohp their own body weight they all are massive, obviusly you will gain muscle in the journey of reaching that goal

manlet cope

Im pretty sure this is the same lanklet coper who got all pissy at me for saying that any fit person should be able to do 3 pull-ups last week. saying bodyweight is a retarded metric, long limbs.... wha wha wha

Both of those are relative terms. You can be stronger than you look or weaker than you look depending on how you train.

I think fact that I remember the exact exchange you're talking about means I browse here too much

im 67kg and my 10RM is 55kg, still a way to go...

Got to say user that’s pretty lame.

thats not funny my mom was fucked to death by a big-dicked lanklet

>Someone who is 6'3 tall should not weigh 170 pounds
Well shit how do I gain weight I already eat fried shit all the time.

Attached: 1562474815260.jpg (375x246, 13K)

Peanut butter, fats in general, lots of simple carbs
It's easy lankman, just have to eat more meals if you can't eat much in one sitting

I can barely force myself to get 2 meals per day. Well complaining about it won't change shit I guess. I'm gonna go find a snack before shower.

All these people saying you have to get stronger to get bigger but what about feeder/pump workouts? Like the kind that doesn't make the muscle work all that hard but forces blood into it to stretch it

Have you tried eating lots of nuts?
Also try drinking your calories
Drinking 1k calories in a minute should be an easy task even for a skinny guy like you

Gives me diarrhea, actually any fiber does that too.
>Also try drinking your calories
Yeh, not doing whole lotta good so far, I actually drink a liter of milk per day and even without working out it doesn't give me any weight.

Eating fried food doesn't mean shit if you don't eat above your TDEE
Read the fucking sticky

Counting is haaaaaaard

Well you need be on the juice if that's your goal

I’m 6’4” and I can do 17-20 pull ups in a single set. And I’m not even in very good shape otherwise. What a DYEL