>Teenager who enjoys occasional drug use with friends
>Friend acquires four 200ug acid tabs
>My group had no acid experiences
>All of us are too busy and aren't free until Christmas eve
>Say "Fuck it" and pop christmas eve tabs in a local forest
>We trip absolute balls and everything is going well
>*Mom calls phone*
>fuckfuckfuckfuck.wav
>My pupils almost fully conceal normally blue eyes.
>Have 3 hours to be home
>Internet says dilation lasts 12 hours
>Bad trip time :)
>Start seeing shit on walk home. Giant rats on the footpath
>Live in hell scared shitless until I go home while literally hallucinating
>Get home and avoid eye contact
>Family watching movie in the dark, I'm safe
>Still very high, Say I feel sick and need to go sleep
>Never get caught, walk to my room
>Open the door
>collapse on the floor
>Everybody do the dinosaur

Attached: ug.jpg (720x1280, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bH40j7Qf1VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

urabigfaggot

You're a pussy nigga desu

>hallucinating on acid
that shit doesnt happen stupid ass nigga

you should've ran into traffick that would've been epic

Don't know what kind of shitty acid you've been taking mate, because it does

Not who you replied to, but I've taken 300 ug once, and smaller doses several times, and I've never hallucinated. I've hallucinated more from smoking weed than I have from any psychedelic drug.

Hmm, well my bf and I have taken 200ug together many times & only I've hallucinated , so maybe some people are just more susceptible to it? And I've only ever properly hallucinated from weed a handful of times. Interesting desu

ew. I did not type desu...autocorrect.

You got some whack ass acid then. You won't see giant elephants, but you will see shit on 100ug even.

I saw a neon Homer Simpson dancing in addition to the walls crawling and all of that.

Had a friend who was dealing acid and got jammed up by the cops. He swallowed his entire supply to avoid being arrested...over 110 hits...but they hauled him into jail over some other minor thing anyway and he had to sit in a holding cell overnight tripping balls and trying not to get noticed.

Oh I definitely saw some shit, like slipping geometric surfaces, "tears in the eye" type phenomenon, and sometimes I would look at an object, and the image of that object would burn off revealing a slightly different view of that object, or a different arrangement of its texture.

These aren't hallucinations, no more than pic related is a hallucination. These are called "optical illusions."

A hallucination is when you are tricked into thinking it is a "real" sensory input. For example, one night I drank six beers, and the next night I smoked some weed, then walked in the woods (it was dark out). I kept thinking I saw someone / an animal moving up ahead, but I realized it was only my mind playing tricks on me. Those are real hallucinations.

Attached: twist.jpg (717x720, 82K)

this
So many myths about Acid.
This thread is retarded

How is it a myth if many people, including myself, have experienced it? Drugs affect everyone differently

See dkewnclkewqnclewqjdmxoidjmjefoijeqfqlmjewqoifjewq;oifxjeqfl jelkfjewlkcnmds.cmdsk;ljcewqiofuewqiofjewqkfljewq;fiopewqjflieqjflkeq content.

I never hallucinated
I did 300ug on sunday and had a meaningful trip. If you hallucinate, you are mentally weak. My brain feels fuzzy, throat feels weird, i get toothaches and some other physical effects. I get visuals, tracers but i never hallucinated.

I also once saw a shadow in the corner of my eye.

i only tried psychedelics 3 times tho, all with 1P-LSD.

this sound really horripilating

I have anxiety and depression (and I'm a woman,ha) so maybe I am mentally weak, but hey ho, the 'optical illusions' and the hallucinations I experience are never negative so what's the problem.

Have you ever thought what it would feel like to get your pussy pounded while on LSD?

Haha, I don't have to think, my boyfriend has shown me what it feels like.. but yea it's amazing

damn. I'm a virgin. I really wouldn't want to do drugs and have sex desu.

Attached: 09811F5E2087493D87474D146FEE44F0.jpg (1183x1776, 447K)

all these fucking twelve year olds claiming you can't hallucinate on acid: fuck off

if you aren't seeing webs and rainbows and vines and fireworks and hieroglyphs then you didn't take enough or got some bunk acid

ok i lied. this is my post
I did hallucinate but that was on 400ug. I did see rainbows and ponys but they were very mild hallucinations. I'm mentally strong so i really don't hallucinate. I would have to take like 400 or above to hallucinate. But im not really into psychedelics anymore.

Also watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=bH40j7Qf1VY

If you give an actual indian yogi 5000ug, he won't hallucinate.

Everyone's different, some would enjoy it some wouldn't, if u feel like ur not going to enjoy it then don't do it ! Ur not missing out, sex with the one you love is just fine on its own :)

This. You don't see physical forms walking around like giant rats or whatever, you just see geometric patterns forming and real, tangible objects like walls and such seem to melt and breathe.

newfag
originally

true, i've only had hallucinations on MDMA, i saw a toilet direction board on the stage at the festival and i needed to piss bad, so i followed it. ended up where the sign was pointing at, but no toilets in sight, shit was pretty funny