Anyone else punch things to make their knuckles stronger?

anyone else punch things to make their knuckles stronger?
i punch wooden doors myself, nowadays i can punch it with a fully powered up swing with entire body and it only hurts for a little while

Attached: fit baitg141.jpg (2629x2858, 315K)

>not punching door frames
its almost like you dont want to make it

I don't like blood on my walls so no

Have fun breaking the bones in your hands dumbass

my hands are made out of bone not plastic lmao

That's one way, try press ups on your knuckles as well. When you can do 20 as easily as a standard press up then try 5 super slow, pause half way up and roll your wrist so the weight shifts across your fist evenly. Also get a punching bag and strap your hands up. Ffs do it properly.

I do, wood. Also pushups on fists.
I can now punch a brick wall with 60% of my power without hurting myself. I've never actually thrown a punch at someone so idk if it will ever be useful but 100% sure training them this way makes them harder.

it comes at a cost. I did tami shiwari until I could break a 2x4 with my palm but your fingers get stiff and you can break knuckles easily. You need to learn the traditional training routines for a reason

Attached: punch into doors.jpg (640x960, 115K)

Never punched stuff to toughen up, just punched shit as a kid when I was angry. Fucked up my knuckles, although my pain tolerance is a lot higher, the dull pain lingers longer afterwards.

I do not recommend punching shit unless you've got gloves on. Got some gnarly scars on my knuckles from it, though. Bitches like scars

Fuck this is ancient. I remember reading it ages ago on /b/ in like 2006 and I think it was old even then.

Just punch a heavy bag or a speed bag. That's what they're made for.

Bad bait

Attached: 46A6F0CB-1825-48FF-8720-7ED5679F4682.jpg (345x336, 23K)

>few weeks ago
>on beach trip with friends
>we get a bag of ice to go in our cooler
>it's still a large mass and we don't have a hammer or anything to break it up
>i volunteer
>one inch punch it and it shatters
>everyone's laughing
>try to hide my visibly bleeding knuckles and laugh with them
i should've started with a few warmup sets of punching the sand and then gone for my one rep max

Listen here Kyle. You need to take your monster energy and drywall fisting elsewhere.

Attached: 1564580790024.jpg (537x535, 91K)

I punch concrete walls. Mines are a little bigger after about a couple months

Hey where do you live so I know to watch out for a potential mass shooter?

I do too, mostly door frames, sometimes the walls

i line in toronto, and im not violent guy, i wish for world peace and that kind of stuff.

I punch steel girders as hard as possible at my job every time my machine fucks up. I don't bleed or anything. Only slight swelling. Its like hitting your shins with a wrench as hard as you can until you can deforest your backyard.

In HS P.E., after the general stretching, running, and basic exercises we were let free to do whatever the fuck we wanted.

I used to punch basketballs against the wall.

Got pretty good at it and gradually increased distance between myself and the wall (as strength and distance I could punch balls increased).
Got up to juggling 2 balls by punching them against wall from a distance.

Mega autism

>Its like hitting your shins with a wrench as hard as you can until you can deforest your backyard.

Attached: 1552867672939.jpg (730x485, 23K)

I really like trees and plants but sometimes I punch the ones in my garden

I usually jab at one of the walls in my room. Besides that I do my muay Thai routine on a thicc heavy bag bare knuckled so I know when to brace my forearm muscles into my wrist without losing speed