Why do I keep waking up after 4 hours of going to bed?

Why do I keep waking up after 4 hours of going to bed?

I exercise, get sun, dark room, cooled room. But for some reason, my body clock has gotten so fucked up that i wake up 1-2 times a night every single night. I fall back asleep but its kind of annoying.

How do i fix this?

Attached: E96CAB3A-83F4-42DD-8825-E254C530994E.jpg (1125x632, 496K)

>I exercise, get sun, dark room, cooled room. But for some reason, my body clock has gotten so fucked up that i wake up 1-2 times a night every single night. I fall back asleep but its kind of annoying.
>How do i fix this?
See if you're snoring

I used to when i got really overweight one time. Not anymore.

How do you know?
What about phone before bed? Are you avoiding blue light 1 hour before sleep at least?

>get sun
Is it at peak hour? It must be at peak hour
How dark is the room? Can you still see your body? It should be dark enough for you to think you're a body-less entity floating around

>my body clock has gotten so fucked
You used to have a bad sleep cycle? How long ago did you change it?

Are you sleeping on your side? It is scientifically proven to be the healthiest way to sleep. I used to wake up early too when I was sleeping on my back but ever since I switched to side sleeping I sleep longer and feel much better.

on and off. I tend to have habit of using laptop before bed like 4 nights a week. I use fl.ux but is it just a meme and still affecting me you think?

when is peak hour? I usually sun bathe around 10 am in my backyard when the sun hits it directly and I sit there for around 15 mins. The room is pretty dark, with just a red light of the alarm on the side. Maybe I should change alarm clocks.

I used to sleep through 8 hours just fine. But since a year or so I have started just chronically waking up through the night for short moments.

I sleep on my side yeah

people during pretechnology times actually had biphasic sleep(slept ~3-4 hrs, woke up for 1-2 hrs, slept 3-4 more hrs)

Don't know about you, for me it's the need to go pee in the middle of the night.

I sleep walk in the middle of the night and eat junk food

you need to stop using screens 1-2 hours before going to sleep. this is 99.99999999999% of the causes for everybody with these issues. but nobody will quit using screens because everybody is so fucking addicted. if you do everything else right but fall asleep using your phone you will never get better.

is fl.ux just a giant meme then? I used to play world of warcraft before bedtime many years ago and I never had sleep issues. Do we just get more sensitive to this shit as we get older?

How do you avoid shoulder arching?

>people during pretechnology times actually had biphasic sleep(slept ~3-4 hrs, woke up for 1-2 hrs, slept 3-4 more hrs)
no. fraud science with completely dubious claims and sources. there is no solid foundation to any of these claims. modern sleep science completely debunks this.

>Do we just get more sensitive to this shit as we get older?
yes
>is fl.ux just a giant meme then?
it helps but is masking the problem instead of fixing it. the only thing that completely removes the problem is using e-ink displays which are generally retarded and annoying to use for anything but reading rows of text.

if you stop using devices 1-2 hours before sleep you will notice after about a week everything improves. but again, nobody actually does this because everybody is too addicted. and this post gets made constantly.

its my first time posting this, but i'm definately going to eliminate the electronics 2 hours before. I usually get work done hours before so all im doing is dicking around watching pointless stuff on youtube before bedtime.

Muh sciences, shut up retard
Pre industrial literature and novels talked about first and second sleep all the time, it's dark in England from 5pm to 7pm or later in winter.
People slept early, woke up around 2pm, did stuff for an hour or two then went back to bed

5pm to 7am*
It's dark for a really long time, before artificial lighting people slept biphasicly at night

>when is peak hour?
High noon, 12pm

there's a handful of references to it, and then thousands of studies that show it's horrible for you and hundreds of studies done on hunter gatherers that show there's nothing "natural" about it
fuck off, don't peddle your crypto pseudoscience

>There's a handful of references to it
Yes, biphasic at night in northern countries. And people still take siesta in Spain and more southern countries.
What more do you need you retard?
If it works for you do it, if it doesn't don't do it

>hundreds of studies done on hunter gatherers
People who live closer to the equator who have longer days? That's totally the same as living somewhere with longer nights

We have artificial light polluting our sleep all the time, all your studies are irrelevant

>let me hand wave away all of science because I reckon they're all wrong
>look at this scroll that mentions people needing to wake up to keep a fire going, that's definitive proof that it's the best possible sleep schedule
kill yourself retard

same desu, is there any way of avoiding this?

You're the one doing the hand waving you brainlet
>scroll
I'm talking about Charles Dickens actually, I said pre-industrial not pre-agricultural
You seem pretty cranky, maybe you're not getting enough sleep

Stop drinking water before going to sleep

Could light therapy unironically fix this issue?

>Could light therapy unironically fix this issue?
You mean exposing your vision to sunlight in the day and avoiding light at the night like we're supposed to in nature?

I work from home so I must admit that my exposure to sunlight is a bit messed up