Deadlift hate thread

What should I replace deadlifts with?

Attached: Don't do deadlifts.png (1431x785, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dWgIdSodNCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Squats

Hyperextension

with deficit deadlifts ofc
youtu.be/dWgIdSodNCw

deadlifts

Hex bar diddlies. And weighted hypers.

More deadlifts

cardio

I am also weak and don't like hard things, what do I do to look like a Greek statue easy and fast

Are jefferson deadlifts a good alternative for ouchie owwie backlets?

Attached: JeffersonDL.png (640x431, 496K)

neck dangles from chair xF

>le last place deadlift strong man

He be trying to play like he's a major figga in strongman, but like who know this nigga? He from your hood, yall know that nigga? Naw i dont know that nigga, like you naw i mean?

Do Reeve deadlifts or you’re a colossal pussy

Attached: 037709D8-8E66-4B21-81AF-46B2411EEA81.jpg (336x383, 25K)

Deadlifts are gay and you're not even an amateur strongman.
nomtombout?

face trigger pulls x F

with more deadlifts

power cleans

Retard its jefferson squat. Cuz its a squat variation. Look up (barbell) hacksquat, people/prolly you would call it a behind the back deadlift, but it is also a squat variation.

kek what a bitch

Attached: deadliftresults.jpg (975x518, 84K)

I don't care. Is it a good alternative for deadlifts? And why do I need to look up the hack squat? Is it a good alternative for deadlifts?

Purse Carries
Floor Cleans

People call it the Jefferson squat/deadlift. It’s synonymous in this case.

Isn't twisting under a heavy load dangerous?

/thread

More squats, weighted pull ups, and back extensions

no wonder this fucker hates deadlifts lol

There's no twisting in a JDL.

With more deadlifts

Do you plan to clip the bar through your legs?

Just squat dude. What muscle groups are you missing out when you take the deadlift out of your routine? Even your average deadlifting nerd here couldn't tell you this. It's basically an ego lift where nerds lift as much as possible with very little training. I deadlifted 2-3 times in my life. On my second session ever I was able to get to 300lbs with ease. It's basically an exercise where any simpleton can reach 4 plates within a year of training and feel good about his non existent accomplishment

A deadlift is not called a deadlift because of the fact that it’s a hinge. If that were the case it would be called a hingelift, or deadhinge. Just because the Jefferson variation is not a hinge doesn’t mean it’s a squat. The difference between hinge and squat is so subtle whereas the difference between having a bar on top of your body vs hanging from your hands is very clear. Therefore the Jefferson deadlift is a deadlift

Ah, yes, the Pendlay Deadlift, my favourite exercise

Attached: pendlay-row.jpg (480x270, 13K)

You're wasting your time. Nobody with the ignorance and brain degradation it takes to call that a squat could ever be reasoned with.

Not be weak and to learn to like the struggle

You gotta really love that slipped disk and pinched nerve permanent spinal distortion struggle. Own it. Put flame stickers on your crutches. Pain is weakness leaning the body.

Deadlifts. Don't be a pussy.