Women barely need to make any effort to look good. It's not fucking fair

Women barely need to make any effort to look good. It's not fucking fair

Attached: B8562D6D-DDD8-4CE9-B53A-FF863A100D66.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

That only applies to pre-wall girls. Post-wall women have to work hard as fuck.

Have sex

Dilate

the wall is a cope meme. post 30 roasties still get special treatment, just not as much as 21 year old sluts that everybody is lusting after.

truth

Either get over it or start your HRT

Men don't either literally just wear decent clothes that fit properly, don't be obese, and shower regularly.

maybe youre some pussy who thinks all women are beautiful. many do need to put in the effort. Many women think the very opposite you know

I don't know about that, I can only judge by the intensity of working out that some girls approaching their 30s are capable of bringing. They're working like crazy while 20-something instathots are dancing inbetween sets.

>Women barely need to make any effort to look good. It's not fucking fair
>Proceed to become a "girl"
The absolute state of /4chin/

Attached: 1565277147071.jpg (470x470, 31K)

most 30+ aren't. it's a meme. people want to believe that older women suddenly have to deal with what it's like to be a man and work for everything but that's just not the way it works.

Women barely need to put in effort to look good to MEN. Women tear into each other 24 fucking 7 over muffin tops, flabby arms, chubby necks, etc. Life as a woman seems like hell unless you are a complete cockslut who values nothing other than a good dicking thrice a week.

The problem always comes back to straight men. They have no standards at all. If it breaths (without straining), they'll fuck it. The validation women receive is always from hapless losers with no standards, not other women.

>Women tear into each other 24 fucking 7
most of my friends are guys. tee hee.

I,'ve only worked out with two 29-30 y. o. girls and they' re both intense.

Kek

Attached: boomer2.jpg (380x349, 26K)

1) Women clearly do need to put an effort to look good,as a lot of them look awful.

2)You're a man. You are neither supposed to envy women or need anything in life to come easy you pathetic fucking faggot. If you disagree, go ahead and get the surgery now.

3) Tying into number 2, you're supposed to enjoy working out anyway. Maybe if you allow yourself to have some fun while doing it you won't come to view at as such a burden.

4) Have sex.

get back to r9k you faggot

Imagine being an ugly girl though, most times personality doesn’t make up for it.

if a girl is ugly all she needs to do is not be a fat cow and she'll be fine

Maybe if men didn't have such low standards, that wouldn't be the case. Stop being a slut, slut.

The only reason for this is because it takes more work to gain weight (muscle) than to lose it. The current social standard is that women only need to be thin. Men want to be big. If society wanted bigger women, then they would go through same, if not a harder struggle.

But even a beautiful girl would be unfuckable if she's a fat cow.
So that apply to all girls.

user will disregard what you say because it doesn't fit in their narrative

if by "she'll be fine" you mean "she'll settle for a guy who's also either ugly or out of shape or has a shit job/is a manchild, her friends won't respect her, and her kids will come out busted as fuck and get bullied throughout public school" then yeah i guess

>But even a beautiful girl would be unfuckable if she's a fat cow.
not in 2019

That because that's all they have.

Attached: 1360294291902.jpg (390x351, 21K)

I always see this fat ginger bitch with some Jow Forums guy. Kissing between reps and shit. It's disgusting.

Why do you guys rate everything based on sex? You know there's more to life than fucking, right?

This.

>I would fuck any woman.
user there's standards.

It's amazing how many years have passed, yet people still consider procreation as the reason for our baseless existence. It's nothing else just cope, we will all return to the nothingness we have came from.

I mean we are programmed to keep the human race going and thus make babies. That's a fact.
>coming from a guy who do not want kids

Honestly good on ya. I wish people would stop having so many fucking children. Overpopulation is very real and you can see it today.

Real "looking good" is looking good to yourself. If people don't think you look good, stop caring.

Attached: DSC_9037.jpg (406x727, 24K)

>shower regularly
No

Stop being a bitch and play your cards.

Also pic related.

Attached: noanime4.jpg (680x394, 56K)

this tbqh
if you're not fat or exceptionally ugly in the face it doesn't take much work to look good as a guy either.

the problem is the lesser races are having lots of children while the developed world has none, africa is growing rapidly and the world is paying for them and will pay even more when climate migration starts

Same goes for guys with good genetics.

Actually the wrong population is havung children. Educated people are having children less since they know it'll interfere with their goals in life while poor people with little to no education are having more kids. Restrictions on abortion will only make this a bigger problem later as these unwanted children in poor enviorments will grow up into criminals that kill the educated and eventually there will be more retards than smart people.

>t. Someone who also does not want kids.

oh ok. that makes sense. thank you.

>tfw dysgenia is on the go

oh boy someone JUST got

It’s for sure harder. They’re youth is fading and just plain don’t look as good. Usually fatter, usually uglier.

Actually they do. Many women become bitter for a period of time if they are alone as they go from always stared at to invisible

the BONES, man!

It's more like 40+ now. Men and woman are looking younger longer these days. Pic related. Two of these girls are twins and one is the mom.

Attached: mom-twins-800.jpg (800x600, 141K)

Yeah and? Go lit if it bothers you.

What a fag.

Attached: 1564952035406.webm (480x480, 355K)

it's harder but it's not what people here want to believe. women still have everything easier than men at 30+, it's just harder compared to 21 year olds in their prime who have the whole world on their knees for them.
people here have this idea that at 30 there's a big switch where it's suddenly easier for men and it's hard for women. but that doesn't happen. 30 year old women still live on easy mode and still have orbiters.

LOOOOL for the same treatment as women? Post body you’re some basement dwelling faggot that should be curb stomped.

My god I need a black semen demon like this in my life.

If that's true where are my orbiters? Oh that's right, no one likes black girls.

OXNARD
X
N
A
R
D

post tits or GTFO

Nope the truth is that there is very little a man wouldn't fuck

daily reminder that even Jow Forums has often black qt threads just as /tv/ and Jow Forums

Attached: browsing fit.jpg (750x750, 82K)

most black women look nothing like the black girls that get spammed

/thread

bitch has got tiger stripes the fuck is wrong with you

stretch marks?

NGMI

This. Double standards exist. You should have gotten over this as a teenager.

Based

Incels love coping. The average 30 single mom just needs to get on tinder and if she's not fat she 100% WILL find a desperate cuck who will validate her

t. male feminist

You need to see Idiocracy. Thats literally the plot of it

Depends on where you live

>21
women peak at 18 and hit the wall at 20.

that is because we men are aroused by very little visually and thus consider a wider range of things sexy. Women on the other hand dont and thus you cannot possibly appear hot until she has an idea of you as a person with the one exception being chad

i know this is probably a meme but some of my friends' gfs are busted as fuck and they're only like 22/23

long term relationships just ends with women looking like mutts if they don't have the willpower to take care of themselves

I legit know of plenty nubian kweenz living around where I live. I JUST WANNA BREED

Will do
Litterally the same for both genders. It all depends on the motivation of the individual. Both my male and female co-workers are blobs in their 20s and 50s.

Lmao you think this gets you the same treatment as women ? OIAL senpai

I'm actually not joking, it is actually all down hill from age 20.

It is what it is, half of them go crazy trying to stay looking good, outside of the 16-20 year old window they all get, eating 1400 calories a day or whatever to stay at 120 lbs. Yes, they don't have to do anything else, and if they do any lifting at all they unlock easy god mode on top of it.

>Life as a woman seems like hell unless you are a complete cockslut
Literally all women are disgusting gammon hanging roasties, so the rest of your strawman is invalid

>half of them go crazy trying to stay looking good
hell no, most women nowadays look like shit and it doesn't matter because the bar is so low

i know that's probably true on paper but my personal experience it just nowhere close cuz my friends take good care of themselves. in fact they've both only gotten in increasingly better shape over the course of their relationships

i guess my friends are just great dudes

>even a beautiful girl would be unfuckable if she's a fat cow.
>What is thicc?
>HIGH TEST
>Slam piggies
>Brap hogs

I'm talking about the ones that do. I've heard so much, I had bulimia/anorexia from chicks who are/tried to stay thin.

What you seem to miss is that women any age will easily get a loser, but they don't want a loser the same way you don't want a fattie.

That is the wall: Not being able to get the guys that are "worthy" anymore (chad, if you will). Obviously a 30s roastie can get a fat neckbeard/incel... So yeah, things won't get that better for an incel. He better hope that the roastie decides to settle with him bc it's the best she can get.

Uncontainable keks.

Define "decent clothes"

Aka not cheap $10 jeans and a $5 shirt from walmart that doesn't fit properly that your mom bought for you 5 years ago.

I blame jews for that.
That's like showing you a roider and telling you he is natty.

It's astounding how many social benefits a young woman gets over a young man. It would be interesting to see somebody do a study on it.

Sid Mashburn

Go buy your clothes there and you’ll have a wardrobe that lasts minimum 10 years

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH\

WAHHHHHHHH\WWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH\

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH\

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH\

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH\

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH\

WAHHHHHHHH\W

>t. nu/fitR9K

fuck this faggot board kys alread yo whiny incel faggots

Attached: 1534304170890.jpg (738x720, 75K)

why would anybody study that, it's obvious to anybody who isn't pushing the narrative that women are victims and the people in charge of most areas of those fields of science like that are the ones pushing the narrative in the first place

Attached: D32BDD7F-9EC5-40C0-9315-361F7AF9F3BA.png (1200x1000, 1.17M)

I'm your orbiter. Post face and chimp puss puss.

Pls respond.

most based reply in this thread

>Always your friends, but never you
I feel it too senpai

This roastie is SEETHING

Pls be my gf

Attached: Snapchat-1876072634.jpg (1512x2688, 550K)

i have a 20cm dick you little bitch nigger. the difference between me and you is I can swing it while you cry lile a little cuck faggot that muh life isn't handed to me on a platter

fucking off yourself you bitchmade cunt

I mean, you're right, but now they only get fucked by losers like me. Yikes.

Honestly, don't pay attention to what other women do. Just squat and eat lots of carbs and a little cardio. Now you are Kardashian tier, only without the obvious fake ass.

kino female physique

Attached: monica-bellucci-malena-2000-BPH4NN.jpg (1300x942, 166K)