Just got my new test results

Just got my new test results.

I went from suicidal 245 levels in 2016 to a laughable 415. All I did was lift and take magnesium, fish oil, vitamin D and a multivitamin.

I still feel like crap and have no motivation though. Do I just have to live with it?

(Also, notice how the (((normal))) range dropped from 241-827 to 175-781 in just three years.)

Attached: test.png (453x539, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer
google.com/amp/s/www.gazetaonline.com.br/amp/bem_estar_e_saude/2017/07/vitamina-d-tomar-sol-de-meio-dia-ajuda-a-evitar-cancer-diz-pesquisa-1014072777.html
vitamindcouncil.org/about-vitamin-d/how-do-i-get-the-vitamin-d-my-body-needs/#.XVGj3uhKguU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24090209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just pin test derp

>All I did was lift and take magnesium, fish oil, vitamin D and a multivitamin.
If you actually sunbathed at peak hour it would be even higher
I wonder what my testosterone levels are, considering I eat 21 eggs everyday, at least 200g of liver every week, 600g of meat everyday, have a very low stress life, sunbath naked at peak hour everyday for 30 minutes

Onde tu fez esse teste seu macaco?
Wait, 18.300ng/dl? What the fuck?

You must really want skin cancer.

>skin cancer.
Skin cancer is high in people that don't sunbath
Every type of cancer and diease is higher actually

How do you get your T checked? Just ask quest diagnostics?

source?

this is what i actually look like. Should I just pin already?

Attached: 8-6 .jpg (2092x3272, 468K)

bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer

lift more eat more

Actually lift more and eat less. Stop being a fat fuck as being fat lowers your test.

I'm like 14%

bro, just do the willpower

W-w-what? Do you suffer from retardation?

Just genetics homie. Most based thing you can do is add mass to your arms and lats to create the optical illusion of looking good.

More like 14% lean body mass

>notice how the (((normal))) range dropped from 241-827 to 175-781 in just three years.
back in ~2017 i think the american labs also agreed to reduce normal range from 300-1100 to 200-900 lol.

dezoito virgula trezentos, não dezoito mil e trezentos, seu burro.

>sunbathed at peak hour
sunbathing is good, but sunbathing at peak hours is retarded. why do you think farmers lunch at 12PM and wear hats, pants and shirts, you retard?

Your test fluctuates constantly.
I didn't change anything and mine shot up from 312 on dec 17 to 408 on Jan 18.
I'm only posting the second one.

Attached: test.png (643x523, 52K)

>dezoito virgula trezentos, não dezoito mil e trezentos, seu burro.
Como que eu ia saber disso seu macaco?

>sunbathing is good, but sunbathing at peak hours is retarded. why do you think farmers lunch at 12PM and wear hats, pants and shirts, you retard?
Because they're not staying just the 15 minutes of sun they need you moron, they work outside the whole fucking day
Mongrels like you just need those 15 minutes of sun, listen to lair Ribeiro lectures

>that body
>14%
dont make me laugh, you're 20% if not more

não sabe ler, porra?

sunbathing before 10/after 16 is still healthier, idgaf what fucking Lair Ribeiro says.

>sunbathing before 10/after 16 is still healthier
google.com/amp/s/www.gazetaonline.com.br/amp/bem_estar_e_saude/2017/07/vitamina-d-tomar-sol-de-meio-dia-ajuda-a-evitar-cancer-diz-pesquisa-1014072777.html
Merdinhas como você merecem ser gado mesmo, merecem se fuder muito e tomar no cu com informações falsas
Nem sei porque me dei o trabalho de tentar te convencer da verdade seu esgoto humano

Not him but you are retarded.
You get vitamin D from ultraviolet light which you get the majority of in the middle of the day.
If you are going to be outside for hours then you need to protect yourself but if you spend your entire life indoors then you should go outside for at least 15 minutes during peak ultraviolet light to get the maximum D benefit.
vitamindcouncil.org/about-vitamin-d/how-do-i-get-the-vitamin-d-my-body-needs/#.XVGj3uhKguU

>pistolando com a força de mil sóis só porque eu não concordo com você
tomara que os 21 ovos por dia arrebentem com seu coração, sua anta.

But farmers lunch at 9AM you absolute farmlet

Eu não sou o cara sua anta, só vim responder seu retardo mental

>notice how the normal range decreases as you age
3 years have passed you absolute faggot.
Test slowly drops as you get older and using steroids just for test is currently illegal without a medical diagnosis so they account for age.

You have more than double the free test I have and lower total test. How so?

based retard

That’s for adult men in general, has nothing to do with my age.

Did you convert it?
Our test results use different units for our Free and it's not a 1:1 comparison.

I figured out what the scientific difference is.
My test is Direct and yours is calculated.
The results aren't comparable.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24090209

Source is called natural behavior.
Animals get sun, sun is the closest thing you have to a god. Stop listening to Jow Forums incels who never leave their rooms and go get some sunlight