When was the last time you cried and why? (boys only)

When was the last time you cried and why? (boys only)
I have a crying fetish.

Attached: crie.jpg (236x234, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lm_TkC0qOU
youtube.com/watch?v=7RHL4eTwYaY
youtube.com/watch?v=QrR_gm6RqCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i cry constantly over everything, but im a cry baby, the most unattractive thing to a girl

Right now had tears because I will never get a gf

It would have been about two months ago. I got rejected for the first time, and it was by a girl i had been too much of a coward to ask out for over a year. Its pretty pitiful but i stayed up like 60 hours straight because i would cry instead of sleeping whenever i tried to fall asleep. Before that it had been like two years since i had cried.

Yesterday. I cry about 5 times a month its pretty much always when i think about having a gf

Probably the last time I watched the ending of
labamba

RIIIIITTTCCCCHEEEEE!

The last time I had a hard couple minute long cry was when I finished watching gunbuster.

Attached: F2D0662E-46BD-49CD-A22C-7F4F59CA1787.jpg (739x415, 38K)

every inspiring workout video.

ive been stalking you on the archive a little you seem so perfect i wish you were single

not to be retarded, but i am. how did you do that?

Attached: wojak1.png (400x479, 19K)

Just today actually. Got a call at noon from aunt saying my grandma is dying. Havent seen her in a few years, and i live 12 hours of driving away. she loved me like a son and it fucks with me knowing im never gonna see her again. Never gonna get a chance.

Maybe 3 days ago on some standard bullshit (I miss my gf and I'm coming down off meth wahh babby want more METH) type shit. Only a few tears okay? Pretty pathetic ik.

Last time I cried for real was last year when I got back from my grandmothers funeral. I was drunk and it finally occur to me that she was never going to call me again so I got you know a little fucking uppset

I cried earlier today because I was rereading the rice farming arc in Vagabond.

I'm not very good at it i just searched by filename(crie.jpg) on desuarchive. sometimes i search certain words or phrases that the person uses a lot

I bet you must would hate me then familia.

Attached: 1551190622988.png (482x573, 29K)

that makes me look really sad wtf. i have other personality traits too, i just post crie.jpg for all the stuff that makes me sad.

Is a crying fetish a real fetish
> mfw i looked it up
> mfw its real and its called Dacryphilia

So did you just masturbat to this user?

The only time it's acceptable for a real man to cry is when their dog dies. So it'd been about 6 years for me.

I dunno, I don't think that's true. I think men can cry whenever and it doesn't make their dicks fall off.

can i see your cartoon

We were leaving my hometown when "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" started playing, I commented on it as it was my mother's favorite. As we went up the road the signal turned to static and I wept a bit.

post your discord or email and I will show you.
i feel like a hate myself suddenly.

Looked at old photos online of house I used to live in when I was 15 and living in blissfull ignorance thinking itd all work itself out eventually and ill be happy when im older.
It doesnt lads

Attached: 1465026393741.png (675x547, 50K)

I don't much want my lowest personal moments to be used as fap material

I don't masturbate, there's just something romantic about a grown man shedding tears.

I've cried maybe 10 times since I was 10.
5 of those were in the last 3 months. the others were injuries/illness and twice about a girl.

Pretty sure if I opened up to someone I would start again.

I'm over 25 and a dude btw.

I held my cat when she died. I'll give you a video of her too if you want to see her, I don't care about anonymity, it's the only physical evidence I have left of her. I'll throw it back into private after the thread dies. She is the half-siamese, half-snowshoe kitty, the white and black one. The other grey pure russian blue one she is cleaning alongside is her son who is still alive and who I cuddle and pet quite often but he misses her a lot and returns to where he was born searching for her sadly.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lm_TkC0qOU

I felt her die. It was horrible. Every last breath. It took hours. The tormenting hours. The fucking horror. It took so many hours. I held her as she died. I want to scorn earth for letting such a thing happen. I held her. She was so innocent, so pure, so good. I held her as she died. She had no strength. She screamed for release with no answer. She was pure suffering. Suffering suffering suffering. Fucking suffering. FUCKING SUFFERING! She deserved better. I want to tell her it's okay and to hold her, but I felt her breathe her last breath. I felt her dead body roll beneath the towel that buried her as I rolled her dead body into the nothing carpet that would forget her presence. The last breath is never easy. It's horrendous. It's the loneliest breath in the whole fucking wide world. I broke completely feeling the last breath she breathed ever uttered upon my stupid fucking cheek. Fuck earth. Fuck earth. What I'd do just to hear her alive again. What I'd do feel her last breath on my cheek as I told her I love her and that everything would be okay. I miss her so much. I wish I was better, and that I could have fixed her infection, or euthanized her before everything that happened and transpired out of my fucking control when I had no clue what was going on miles away from me.

I watched her die covered in vomit and betrayed convulsed seething hell. I have PTSD but I won't talk about it, who fucking cares.

My 16 yr old retriever stumbled and fell today, I scared he'll have to be put down this week. I cried because the dog was a gift from my favorite Uncle who gave me him as a gift a few months before he died.

When i talked to myself. I am the only one who can understand how i feel and understand myself. Even though it can't fix anything, at least i let it out, even though i'll talk about again with myself again.

about a month ago because I remembered my dog

I'm crying right now in bed.

I cry every day and it okay.
I'll wash my hair and my tears away.

Attached: 5b3e264a9f1de212e6fec89e651d45ab-picsay.jpg (500x493, 89K)

every night cause im autistic and i wonder why i am such a fuckin loser :)

Genuinely, I was 21 (a few years ago). Parents forced me to go to uni, and I couldn't stop thinking about my half sister, who always found a way to brighten her own family life. It was in front of my parents and they didn't care.

I almost did a few months ago as well. I was listening to "Bittersweet Harmony" and imagined myself walking in a Victory parade across a liberated city. Think of it like a Bosnian soldier, coming home to a hero's welcome after the cannons stopped firing over Sarajevo

Does getting close count, or only open crying?

Like 3 months ago, when I was depressed. Now im over it and feel empty and nothing, wanna go back to the depressed phase...

Last time I cried I was imagining myself moving out of my parents house, they either died of sickness while I was successful or were forever heartbroken I moved out and first thing I did is kill myself. IDK which made me cry more.

close is good too.

When my Dog died a few months ago after only ten months since I rescued him. Heart failure.

Attached: bladerunner.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

last time was when i was 12

For context I had lost my other dog after 12 years to Cancer only the year then. People suggested I get another dog to deal with the pain of losing her.

The last time I cried was the last time I saw my dad. He dropped me off at school (I was in 3rd grade), and he told me that it would be the last time I ever saw him. After he left I broke into a sobbing mess in front of everyone.

Right now I am crying because I am such a subhuman

I got close a week or so ago. That Disney movie from the early 90's was on the tv, honey I blew up the kids. It was at the scene where the kid is holding the guitar sign and the helicopter shoots it and shocks him. For some reason I felt a strong urge to cry. I forced it down several times and left the room. I really don't know why that happened.
I can recount the last time I actually cried if that's not sufficient.

Sorry my dog died last year but he lived a full life, so idk. Maybe get a cat, I know it sounds dumb but if you dont like cats it will be more affective, if you do it will give you another buddy to hang out with. Just trying to offer you a new perspective. The pain will hurt either way but eventually it just goes away.

when i got something in my eye

Attached: images.png (263x192, 8K)

I cry whenever I look to the mirror

Attached: 1529651789250.jpg (376x512, 38K)

About a month ago and i was watching the green mile. My guy was afraid of the dark man

i cry every single time at that fucking movie. especially over mr. jingles.

maybe 4 days ago when i realized how they walked away from me so easily
when my grandma died my family couldnt just afford to up and go for a week. so only my mom went. though we all saw it coming. she had memory loss and couldnt hear us anymore. i remember her showing me around her country. its sad she probably forgot everything

I was sobbing through the final episode of Lost

Yesterday, i even deleted some e-friends out of pure frustration.
Im still hoping they notice soon or i will have another reason to cry. I hate myself for doing things like that, but its so hard to express myself to friends that i get to do that. Just kill me already. Im not worthy of them anyways.

I am a crybaby
Today I got really stressed after doing pretty poorly (I think) in an online economics tutoring session (as the tutor), and after it straight wept for like 20 seconds then was fine
But I watered up a little watching naruto later

l cried when my cat died.

In high school when I was being pushed around and punched and kicked by a group of about 20 guys.

February 2017. I had my first job interview after being unemployed for months. They took my work and told me it was shit to my face, repeatedly, for around 2 hours. I went back to the parking lot and sobbed more than I had since high school. Later, they called to give me a job offer and I told them in professional but no uncertain terms to shove it.

Attached: 1513332023457.jpg (640x704, 67K)

Last 4 years only time when I cry is when something sad or happy happens in anime.

Attached: 1551721270759.jpg (495x362, 30K)

After My Uncle died of cancer while i had exams couldnt find a job so i dont have to go go military.
Lost all my friends because all the time besides studiying i had went to my ex which in the end broke up with me and sent me into a mental brakedown. After 1 hour of crying i went into limp mode and was numb and angry constantly until i met my gf again

This.Last time i cried i was watching the last episode of zankyou no terror

Attached: images (9).jpg (301x168, 5K)

>ex
fuck outta here chad

the first time I watched this video
youtube.com/watch?v=7RHL4eTwYaY and found out she was only a cartoon.

Attached: asuka_is_sad____by_grummancat_d2wcj7m-350t.jpg (504x350, 22K)

I can't remember. I can't cry.

i stubbed my toe really fucking hard last week and cried a little bit

I think it was almost 6 months ago [already]

It was less so tears of sadness and moreso tears of a nervous breakdown

I was already at my limit, so many things had gone wrong in such a tiny amount of time that its a wonder i hadn't killed myself already but then I kept on getting pushed well past my limit.

It wasn't good for my mental health at all

The other day because I'm sad and lonely and long to feel safe and loved and that I belong somewhere. I still dream about the few couple of friends I had briefly in high school who probably never liked me that much but I thought they were the coolest. I often have this dream where I try to talk to them but they ignore me and pay attention to someone else or talk gibberish.

Attached: 1513377009165.gif (500x275, 307K)

I cried when I talked to my dad about how I've been pretty much waiting for him to die so I can kill myself without feeling guilty since I was around 13. He's getting very old and unhealthy so when he asked me about what my plans are for when he's gone I essentially said I'll be pretty much free to die as well. I never really talked about it with him before and I felt terrible for potentially leaving my father with the thought that his only son will be a dead end burning in Hell because he was too weak and lazy to manage his own life.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

About a year ago when all I did was playing computer games, harming myself and thinking about suicide all the time. I used to cry myself to sleep often. I have fortunately ascended so I am still depressed, but not as pathetic as I was before uwu

>They took my work and told me it was shit to my face, repeatedly, for around 2 hours
Brutal, what kind of work did you show them? Artsy stuff or programming portfolio?

A few months back. Felt like shit and like everyone I knew would be better off without me in my life. Also when i reflect on a friendship which ended with my best mate which sucks a lot cause he tells people that I bullied him in highschool and that he would have been better of never knowing me.

Some days ago when my mother talked with me about the future.

I do have emotional scars from my childhood and it keeps opening up whenever something happened.

the recent one was the time someone showed cared for me when I was whipped severely by a thick rope larger than my legs on my head which I am grateful it didn't damage my brain or skull. (probably)

I cry myself to sleep maybe once every two weeks just from accumulating stress, dissatisfaction, loneliness and self-loathing, I think. I don't cry much beyond that.

Attached: manuel-castanon-the-hopeful-knight-final.jpg (1920x3291, 764K)

October of 2013. I had to put my dog down. I still miss him to this day, and partially blame myself for his death.

Attached: 1035140295102037986266648209547530060906363146195n.jpg (960x720, 79K)

why do you blame yourself? what happened?

Yesterday, coming back from work at half 1 in the morning.

Was in the car and started thinking about my ex, who I met online. Remembered that this time last year we were starting to go through troubles and I tried to rescue it by going on a small holiday. Then I remembered small things, like her telling me that she used to try to brush her own hair with a my little pony brush meant for the dolls when she was a little girl

Then I felt a wave of sorrow engulf me. My eyes started to water. I shed two tears.

I've been there before. Had to put down our family dog in 2009. Right after we got a new puppy and she's almost 10 years old now. I moved out, so I rarely get to see her anymore. I get really sad when I think about her. I miss her a lot. When her time comes, I know I'll cry like a bitch. It hurts now just thinking about it.

Attached: fox.png (312x388, 255K)

Got a better job, and stopped getting shitty food. I went with Acana, or something like it (can't remember). Turns out, Yorkies have a tendancy to have liver shunts, and he was a Yorkie Poodle mix. He had one. Toxicity of the increase of protein in his diet didn't get filtered by his liver. It caused him to go beyond retarded. Like, "pissing and shitting without standing up or moving afterwards," kind of dumb. Damage was irreversible.

>user, fantasies as simple as having a girlfriend who genuinely loves you are already far outside of your reach.
Posted 4 days ago and it made me cry

Attached: D425DA1C-A2A3-4C90-A2B0-042A3FC680D3.jpg (362x362, 32K)

I had a friend when I was growing up, we were close but had a small falling out when we were about 17 and just never reconnected. I heard from another friend that he had died of a seizure about a month prior, there had been a funeral and everything. I went outside and wept openly, for the first time in years.
Then I tried to find some details, or an obituary or something, couldn't find anything. Went on FB, found his profile which had been updated that morning, then I added him, which he accepted.
That was an emotional evening.

I cry probably once a week at least because I'm a lonely loser

i cry everyday, we all do its fucked earths gay.

Attached: 1538517668946.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Had a fap and brain started wandering to oneitis and I imagined us wearing concealed vibrators together in public, activating them until we cum, and had a good but, while nutting I realized that my oneitis doesn't like me, then directly after the cool down I saw this and started crying, thanks 35 year old ED user

Attached: kierkegaard.jpg (960x720, 51K)

I can't even remember. Ten years maybe?

I listened to a song about a person in far worse living conditions than me but they were doing something they loved to do so they were happy.

>When was the last time you cried and why?
It was long enough ago that I can't remember.

I thought a girl I care about had killed herself.
I thought about her feeling alone and scared and it made me very sad.

A couple of months ago I started crying at work. I hadn't made any friends there and I was getting so underconfident that I started stuttering when talking to people. I realized my social isolation probably wasn't going to change and I should probably kill myself, and then I thought about my mom's reaction and I started crying. I'm very visible at my desk so I just scrunched up against my computer screen trying to get it under control for fifteen minutes before going to the bathroom and hiding in a stall. Holding in tears feels really awful, it was like I was choking.

Attached: 809A48A1-90C1-4EEA-A567-E980522E8625.png (607x629, 621K)

Therapist office

Yesterday.
Currently away in uni. Yesterday was my brother's birthday he turned 21. Called him on discord in the afternoon to congratulate him. Later in the evening, my mom video calls me. They're having his birthday party and everyone says they miss me. Don't even remember why I wanted to leave home in the first place

Attached: 1554229507066.png (657x527, 31K)

good cry more tripfaggot

>dad says lots of mean things to me
>burst in to tears
Pretty embarrasing desu

I am a cry baby. But I'm a fishermen so I never cry in front of others

This thread is not about being a chad or not

Programming. I made a game in C89 for a few Nintendo handhelds and that Wallace Shawn-looking motherfucker (who couldn't comprehend the database problem his colleagues put together) had the gall to say it was a "real gem", sarcasm dripping from his nose along with a bit of snot.

I can't cry even when terrible things happen. I've done it maybe twice in the past 11 years or so, and those were when I was on acid and during a great movie. I'm not really capable of showing my emotions normally though. Kinda sucks

Today while watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=QrR_gm6RqCo
I was a year older than him so its a weird feel

I cried myself to sleep last week beccause I was thinking about how terrible my life will probably be in the future

Attached: cb70ff44e1b63dc25df19469bee3e32eb469400e4b6560f85689b696a0aaa6cd.jpg (720x1081, 73K)

Just now, I went on a walk and thought about death and depression and sad stuff

I cried because I stubbed my toe yesterday

like 2 years ago. a girl i had a crush on gave me her number, we texted back and forth for a while then she just stopped responding mid conversation. i didn't do anything autismo, she just stopped responding. i saw her about 3 weeks later and she said two words to me but then completely ignored me. it made me feel worthless and i went home and cried like a fag.