Are farmer's walks a meme? There isn't enough open space in my gym to do them but I feel like I'm missing out

Are farmer's walks a meme? There isn't enough open space in my gym to do them but I feel like I'm missing out.

Attached: 1560025460579.png (855x969, 1.69M)

They're ok

CUTIE

Attached: AYAYA.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

Nice おっぱい

They're pretty based because they recruit a lot of muscle groups at once. Sometimes at home I just fill up two buckets with water and carry them around. I probably look like an autist but whatever.

pace back and forth with them, they are god tier

do them one handed as well

Attached: qbv2rfzegqr21.jpg (768x431, 27K)

Attached: EA9dd6gU4AYYuff.jpg:orig.jpg (1440x1620, 331K)

whats a good day to run them as assistance on?

do you have 50L buckets or what

>Grab dumbbells
>turn on treadmill
>walk
>add thick grip extension if it's too easy

Attached: EBmMB09UwAArHXC.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

do squats, shrugs, and forearm exercises and you get the same effect without looking like a sperg

Yeah but check the weight limit on your treadmill first.

No, he's just dyel.

Just stand in place and do calf raises. Pretty much the same but much better for calves. You're gonna miss out on some core/stabilizier gains, but what you gonna do.

jesus look at those titties...

who the hell is this

hey.... aren't you the guy that was giving me wisdom nuggets while high?

My gym kicks ass for farmers walks because there's a big balcony about 100x20 feet that nobody except a small handful of people use so I can stroll around in the sun all I want. The bad part is their Dumbbells only go up to 80 and I haven't been able to bring myself to do them using the trap bar yet. Life is pain bros.

aw wtf 80 is the highest?? that's fucked up. the people that go there must be weak as hell.... (except you, i'm sure you're jacked)

i NEED a gook gf

Have sex.

brehs...

Attached: brehs....png (550x550, 535K)

tfw only workout at home gym and only have 60 lb dumbbells

absolutely no info on this photo, how can i sleep tonight?

ok