How the FUCK am I supposed to clean my ears without using q-tips?

how the FUCK am I supposed to clean my ears without using q-tips?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07F9PFXGG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_NozuDbC29SA0M
youtube.com/watch?v=59VITq4_Rxw
youtu.be/qUfNEB3tyLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water syringe. I used it this morning. Biggest chunk of wax I've ever had come out made an appearance this morning. Was fucking lovely

Use your fingers like a civilized person

Can I get a QRD on ((((q-tips)))

clean ears are a meme, earwax is natural

Do it the old fashioned way, it's finger lickin' good!

Attached: ear.jpg (732x534, 77K)

Post link pls

Retard.

You're not. Unless your hearing gets impaired you need that earwax to not only keep dirt and dust out, but to protect the tiny hairs in your ear that help you absorb sound. If you remove earwax too frequently you damage these hairs and you will either go deaf or be more sensitive to sounds, depending on the severity. If you do start to go deaf, like I do every few months, you use something like Debrox and a water syringe to flush your ears. But only every few months, and only if it's actually reducing your hearing.

faggot

No more talking, he's right.

q-tips feel better than sex. not that you incel's would know ahahaha

Just use an ear pick, I do it every 2-3 days. Whenever I shower use a little soap and my fingers to clean them also

WHAT? DEER SENT A FAX?

Olive Oil in the ears. Plug it with tissue, leave overnight, remove and enjoy your new found wax.

Not joking, I do this once every few months. Old trick

Use qtips. Unless you're a tard and shove them too far in you'll be fine.

People who say earwax is natural are correct. So is smegma but you wash your fucking penis

you must have pretty shit genetics ive never had to clean my ears in my entire life

Sounds based. How much oil are we talking? A few drops?

Correct

This was the old trick to get bugs out of your ears it works really well

I got it when I was younger at the doctor because it was so bad I needed to have them drained occasionally. Snagged one from them. It's pretty much just like this. A little bit of peroxide mixed with water does wonder if your shit is clogged. I typically irrigate maybe once or twice a month and avoid qtips

Earwax Removal System,BOCOOLIFE Ear Wax Cleaner Syringe,Ear Washer Syringe with Basin and 3 Disposable Tips amazon.com/dp/B07F9PFXGG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_NozuDbC29SA0M

>once or twice a month
You're damaging your hearing, those hairs inside your ear do not grow back.
>equating earwax and smegma
Found the retard.
See above. Ear hairs, no grow back.
This is the best option if you're into organic solutions, the only problem I ever had was sometimes having a little bit left in there and the oil feels gross when it finally drains onto your pillow or some shit at night.

You buy one of these. If you leave the wax to accumulate, it will impair your hearing ability. Use this while the ear is dry.

In India, you can pay people to clean your ears.
youtube.com/watch?v=59VITq4_Rxw

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

based non-retarded poster

mate you don't ram the q-tip past your eardrum, your ear canal only has normal hair that keeps dirt out, if anything

>if you leave the wax that protects your follicles and keeps dirt and debris out it will damage your hearing
>here, buy this metal pick that gently scrapes away one of the most sensitive parts of your body
>following the advice of people who shit in streets and wipe their asses with their fingers
Based retard poster.

>your ear canal only has normal hair that keeps dirt out if anything
No, it doesn't. Unless you have auricular hypertrichosis, it's used to not only block debris, but to dampen and absorb vibrations from sound. There's all sorts of good studies on this, you need to stop fucking with your ears unless it's causing hearing problems.

My hero
I had a w*m*n try clean my ears and my hearing was temporarily blocked in my right ear, I lost my shit

shown to reduce T considerably

lol

>taking ear cleaning advice from people that shit on street and clean themselves in rivers full of fecal matter and dead bodies

Attached: 1521132685606.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

stop it user your giving me an erection

>every year or so i get such a buildup of wax that i can't hear anything out of one ear
>have to water blast and damage ear hair gains in the process to clean them out

I’ve been using q-tips to clean my ears for 20 years.

We appreciate your input, you deaf, dumb bastard.

Every once in a while isn't bad, I have to do it as well, because there are instances in where earwax can be damaging. You shouldn't be doing it unless you're dealing with that impairment, and if you do it gently the damage to your follicles is minimal.

I use one of those little bulbs you fill with water, and just flush it out maybe once a week

/thread

I bet I have better hearing than all you fags and I use qtips on a weekly basis to clean my ears

slightly damp paper towel
stick it in your ear with your pinky and rub it around for a few seconds.
You do not want to remove wax from your ears unless it is affecting your hearing. Wax is good for you.

The ear candle is based.

YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP COOPER

Attached: Screenshot_20190812_150538.jpg (1080x930, 180K)

Same

kek

Perfect

Enjoy blowing a hole in your eardrum

Attached: 1505488199932.jpg (480x255, 32K)

I need almost everyone here to trust me an visit an ENT, I thought my ears were clean until I went to one, and he cleaned my ears out so well I could hear sounds I couldn't hear before, the amount of earwax I had in my ear he described as giving birth

based

Just rinse it out while showering.

Use water, to rinse out wax...

Water and soap

>In India
Maybe cleaning your ears is a bad idea after all

Baby shampoo unironically works magic

i think he meant that in terms of the force of the water hitting into your ear would clean it
its not like your shower just lightly drips water on to you

I do that but it doesn't help, trying olive oil instead or I'll go get a cleaning from a local shop.
Turns out Specsavers in the UK do ear wax removal

Use your car keys faggot

I just use a square of toilet paper and my index finger to get rid of any visible grime. Ear wax is in there for a reason so don't remove the stuff inside your ear canal unless it's clogging up so badly that your start going deaf.

Irrigation

I think I've got a swimmers ear. what do?
almost every time I go to swim (I usually do trick jumps and diving) and end up with water in my ear for weeks. worst feeling. and it doesn't go away no matter what I've tried

How do you do this to yourself? I've only had the doctor do it a few times.
I always feel really clear after it, and he always tells me that loads of wax is coming out and I want to look :^)

Ear wax is natural yes, but more importantly your ears get rid of ear wax themselves.

>Cleaning of the ear canal occurs as a result of the "conveyor belt" process of epithelial migration, aided by jaw movement.[12] Cells formed in the centre of the tympanic membrane migrate outwards from the umbo (at a rate comparable to that of fingernail growth) to the walls of the ear canal, and move towards the entrance of the ear canal. The cerumen in the ear canal is also carried outwards, taking with it any particulate matter that may have gathered in the canal. Jaw movement assists this process by dislodging debris attached to the walls of the ear canal, increasing the likelihood of its expulsion. Removing earwax is in the scope of practice for audiologists and otorhinolaryngologists (ear, nose, and throat) doctors.

Using q-tips is what causes clogging and what will cause hearing loss. If you already have a clog, have it removed by your GP, he will spray it out with a syringe and possibly give you some drops to soften it up first. After that, never touch your ears with q-tips again and don't stick other shit in your ears. You will very rarely, if ever, get another clog.

A sharp, stiletto switchblade, like a real man.

they sell these peroxide drops

I go to a doctor and have them remove it with a vacuum.

True, but you have to clean it out because sometimes it does start blocking your ears

not mine

Maybe twice a year or so I’ll get a random ‘rumble’ in an ear and a stupidly large chunk of wax will poop out - crazy to think it was even in my ear. I never actively remove wax and if it needs to come out, it comes out.

chuckled at this

Unironically this. I was cleaning my ears daily with q-tips and I went to a rock show without earplugs and now have fucking hyperacusis which is ruining my life

youtu.be/qUfNEB3tyLU
Or you can get it done precessionally.
I usually just dig it out with my pinkies after a shower.

Toothpick, but don't use the pointy end

Attached: 80572234-pile-of-wooden-toothpicks-isolated-on-white-.jpg (1300x863, 83K)

You can pay doctors to clean your ears here too

>Le Jew studies

your confusing your inner ear hair located in the cochlea with hair in the ear canal. Hairs in your ear canal do not affect hearing.

Yeah and I'm talking about the hair in your ear canal before the ear drum you dangus. That shit is there for a reason, barring a medical disorder with overgrowth, you need it for proper hearing and natural cleaning cycles.
This feels like a shill post. I'm as anti-semite as they come boyo.
Shit I'm sorry to hear that dude, my buddy has this and he started taking in-ear headphone plugs, like the medium-sized rubber kind with the hole in the middle, and puts those on the edge of his canal. He says it's a little harder to hear some really quiet stuff, but shit isn't giving him piercing headaches anymore.
I laughed way too fucking hard at this.
>just got done replacing my ignition and door locks in my truck

that hair only serves to push dirty ear wax out of your ear canal. If your cleaning it regularly than its not a big deal.

Also it does grow back wtf.

based boomer hoomer
>captcha: tractors

Thanks based user.

have you tried vinegar mixes?