Would you smell a cute European girl's butt?

Would you smell a cute European girl's butt?

Attached: butt1.jpg (575x348, 43K)

smell? I'd lick her ass after she takes a shit.

I do anything to sniff that ass

OnIy if she asked me to.

I want to sniff a French or Italian girl's big butt so badly

I want to sniff a big Swedish booty

a little sniff.

No, I only would smell asian girl butts desu

Attached: 1554551349293.jpg (900x1200, 187K)

i know what that smells like, a little poopy. i need to introduce foreign bacteria into my body, so im gonna have to daintily take a whiff of and her rosy pale yogurt legs.

No you wouldnt...the fantasy in your head is one thing, but the reality of revolting shit in your mouth and the foul stench right under your nose is another.
Its not going to taste good or smell like roses, just because shes qt

this is true. however my brain disagrees with your assertion most harshly

Ass sniffing is very enjoyable but anything involving actual shit would be super gross and unenjoyable.

That's why I don't want to have a choice in the matter.

So how do you explain all the femdom videos I have watched and masturbated to of girls shitting into guys mouths and the guys eating the turds that land into their mouths!? I have seen a lot of those videos. Sure, some of them, a minority, of the guys who eat the turds start gagging and coughing and being super disgusted at what is happening but the majority of the guys just revel in the glory of the divine Femdom Goddess turds. Just for reference, I have seen A LOT of those videos. Way more than you ever would. You've maybe only seen a video like that once or twice as a shock video, I see those videos to jerk off! I've been seeing videos like that since I was 13 years old!!

Why be a dump lover? Just worship ass without the scat

You are a dump.

>being a literal shit cuck
Cultural marxism has gone too far

>Sure, some of them, a minority, of the guys who eat the turds start gagging and coughing and being super disgusted at what is happening
These are the better ones, but I rarely see any for some reason.

If you had to sniff a girl's ass from one European country, which would you choose?

I want her to use my face as her cushion

why do European and South American girls have the most sniffable asses?

Romania. I'm not sure why, but it's probably related to my association of them with cam girls.

romanian girls can be pretty hot.

Why would anyone sniff a girls ass? it would smell like shit

Ye and I'd cum in it too!

Ireland
I want a redhead

Yes. I'd also kiss it.

not necessarily. it can just smell like butt sweat

because most of us are virgins, and think beautiful girls all smell nice and are pure.
no way their butts could ever smell like shit

Since they actually have bidets there, sure.

Are bidets just for girls?

Once as a kid when we were on vacation I saw one and asked what it was and my mom said it was for women.

Sssnnnnfffffggghhhh.......mmmmmyeeesss.....snnnfsnnfffSSNNNFFFF....

Attached: 1523508792991.jpg (320x280, 22K)