Tfw ywn impregnate a niqabi

>tfw ywn impregnate a niqabi
>ywn contribute to the islamization of the Germany

I know i'm a traitor to my country but i can't help it

Attached: tumblr_mgxam4hUvC1rfe0oeo1_1280 (1).jpg (957x1024, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womanstats.org/substatics/PW-SCALE-1-2016.jpg
consang.net/images/0/0e/Globalcolorsmall.jpg
letmeturnthetables.com/2012/09/no-rape-slave-women-islam.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Islam
pagadiandiocese.org/2015/11/22/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/marriage-between-first-cousins-doubles-risk-of-having-baby-with-life-threatening-birth-defects-8686232.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niqabi
sounds like a type of granite

You sound like rock.

just call me the King then

You can only have a muslim girl if you're muslim which means circumcision so no

>had a muslim gf who simply kept secret about me to her family while we were together

Top tier

You could at least try and be in the child's life to make them realise how awful islam is. If you're not, the mother is going to use you to direct her child's hatred towards white men.

>how awful islam is
Except it isn't? Get out, normie

I had muslim friend from Morocco. I was such good pals with him that he shared all knowledge with me on how to summon Djinn and tried to convert me into muslim. Also displayed me rows of some of the most 10/10 women I've ever seen and just say pick one, because all of them want to leave arabia. It's gonna be easy.
#Muslimlife

Attached: jafar.jpg (650x400, 98K)

oh oopsie, I forgot that a religion that encourages rape, child abuse, polygamy, murder and incest is appealing to you people

>it's true if I say it is
Again, normies not welcome here

where the fuck are you from. shiiiiieeeet it sucks that the west in a 3rd world shithole now. we can no longer just pick a brown pussy because western citizenship is now worthless

Scandinavia. Can just contribute to abuse of wellfare system and fall of west. Satan tempt me with such nymphs. Got to say Arabs got it easy, system is 100% in male favor.

Rape and ownership of women:
Quran 2:223
Sunan Abu Dawud / Hadith 2155
Slavery and sex slaved condoned by mohammed
Sahih Bukhari 3:46:711
Sahih Bukhari 3:41:598
Sahih Bukhari 9:85:80
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367
Sahih Muslim 10:3901

Polygamy:
Sahih Bukhari 1:5:268
prevalence of polygamy in Islamic countries womanstats.org/substatics/PW-SCALE-1-2016.jpg

Inbreeding:
Cousin marriage specifically allowed - Quran 4:23
highest rate of Consanguinity is in muslim majority countries consang.net/images/0/0e/Globalcolorsmall.jpg

Child marriage/Paedophilia as carried out and encouraged by the prophet mohammed:
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:16

I don't say it is, the Quran and the hadiths do.
Have a good one.

Note: Mohammed is considered the perfect person who muslims should try and be like. Anything he does means it is encouraged for all muslims to do the same.

>Polygamy

I like how a man dating multiple women are potrayed as something horrifying

Happens I couldn't put up with the one I was with tho so stupid and always tried too guilt trip me into joining but I got me redpilled

>the most 10/10 women I've ever seen
most of the ones i see are very attractive as well, but they're 3rd generation whores slutting it up. nothing escapes the propaganda

a friend to all is a friend to none as they say

hot take:
orthobros and musli-mans are based

are you implying jews arent our greatest ally??

How are you a traitor, Hitler was allied with muslims. The real traitors are right wingers, because they are controlled by jews and don't know it.

Attached: 30489645-b438-4d6f-9076-83925b5badbf.jpg (1180x842, 108K)

It's not as bad as the others but it's still pretty degenerate behaviour, and in the context of Islam is inherently repressive

>as god intended
>degenerate
ok, bonobo

You really believe in the following the will of a 'God' invented by Mohammed? Oh dear ...

*in following the will

It's just like my korean animu and mango

Attached: a5a6e1b2b747bf19d2658bb27d11d7dd.jpg (850x1202, 223K)

the fuck are you on about im not a muslim , bonobo

get back to the fucking reddit where you came from with that gay oh dear and correct grammar suck a fuck

All fun and games until Murad honour kills you and the nazgul

Attached: 1554493344226.jpg (499x550, 30K)

I'm tired and mistyped, boo fucking woo. Fuck Reddit lmao

youre a dumb dummy bonobo monkey

What are you then? You can't be Christian surely, polygamy isn't acceptable among modern Christians... apart from maybe those weird fucks in Utah. Hmmm

not a degenerate bonobo monkey

Hey, bonobos are cool man, leave them alone

FUCKE OFF BONOBONIGGERWIGGER

>impregnate a niqabi
Based.
>islamization
Gay.

Attached: 19273aa623a7378df945bb9c4da25143--girl-workout-muslim-girls.jpg (236x280, 15K)

>sex slavery
Read this
letmeturnthetables.com/2012/09/no-rape-slave-women-islam.html
Concubines are just pseudo wives.
>incest
Literally nothing wrong with this. Cousin marriage has like a 3% chance of causing any harm.
>polygamy
If the woman doesn't like it she can just divorce. Are you seriously complaining that a person can be with multiple women?
>pedophilia
You can't marry pre pubescent children. Even the people who accept this Hadith accept that Aisha had reached puberty. And most other sources claim that she was 15. Th age of consent in the Islamic madhabs is much higher.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Islam
Only Jafari and Hanbali Madhab allow such an age.

Shut up retard, normies have Islam's cock down their throat just like you. It is pure evil and I don't want to see it outside of arab shitholes.

How are you still alive and you two werent killed in a honor killing yet?

>Mohammed is considered the perfect person

You just illustrated how Muhammad put women in their fucking place. Sounds like the perfect person to me, alhamdulilah
ah.

Attached: why-havent-you-converted-to-islam-anon-11578980.png (500x612, 52K)

i really want to fuck a girl wearing a niqabi

Like I said, I forgot that a religion that encourages rape, sex slavery murder etc is really appealing to people like you

>Sex slavery

You think I'm going to read an article that uses the phrase "islamophobia" to silence critics of Islam?? I could find dozens more interpretations for you that contradict this.
Besides, the Quran and hadiths are a more reliable source than this website.

>Incest

you must be a product of incest to be this retarded, are you fucking kidding me?
1400 years of inbreeding has done a lot of damage to the health of many muslims
pagadiandiocese.org/2015/11/22/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

"research for BBC2's Newsnight in November 2005 showed that British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4% of all births but 30% of all British children with recessive genetic disorders."

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/marriage-between-first-cousins-doubles-risk-of-having-baby-with-life-threatening-birth-defects-8686232.html?amp

>Polygamy

Not even going to go into this desu, but in any civilised, successful society polygamy is taboo.
The wife consenting to multiple other wives is rarely involved.

Pedophilia

But Mohammed married a prepubescent girl, are you saying the authentic hadiths are lies ? The vast majority of scholars accept the authentic hadiths.
You're just using excuses. You realise you're in a minority of people who believe she was not prepubescent?

The sources are clear:
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:163
Narrated by Aisha
"So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect."
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
She was 6 when they married and 9 when he consummated the marriage.