Why is he so aesthetic?

Why is he so aesthetic?

Attached: untittied.png (960x960, 854K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PCkNpjyIGw
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/3jv0f9/hello_im_chris_heria_founder_of_the_calisthenics/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_num_comments
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Miami-Dade-County-FL/Christian-Heria.69236757.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys why did my poop (literally, not exaggerating) smell like dog shit, i also had blood

Because he works out?

Because he's otter mode, he weighs like 60kg. He's tiny, but very aesthetic

stop posting yourself faggot gook

> good face
> 6'0 perfect height for good looks and easy muscles
>great tatoos
>best insertions

Too bad all his videos are just about selling thenx bullshit right now

Internal bleeding possibly, if it happens again go to the ER or urgent care or something, blood in your poop is a bad thing

He's 5'9

it happens like once every 4 months or something, hadn't had any other problems

He’s not, you just need to get off his nuts because you idealize his faggy haircut, lame tattoos and body.

>you idealize his faggy haircut, lame tattoos and body.
Post body

Attached: 115335.gif (344x426, 714K)

kinda faggy.

just another guy on gear giving fitness advice to people not on gear

internal hemroids look it up I dont want to describe they're very common

>good face

t. shit genes accusing based ectomorphs of roiding

Your turn user

Attached: 82411654-775A-4B76-8B40-83A861EA818D.jpg (850x491, 22K)

Nice try but it's not you.
youtube.com/watch?v=_PCkNpjyIGw
Now post body

Attached: 0vgcp7hc2na21.jpg (998x1080, 75K)

I think he'd look better without the neck tattoos desu

Obvious b8 is obvious

he could rape me and i would say thanks daddy

but that makes him
IMPULSIVE
and
BADASS

> shits blood
> should i go to doctor?
> or ask anons on mongolian crocheting board
Gee, dunno

post-coital glow

yeah but why did it smell like dog poop

If the blood is darker color it's probably from higher up in your in your digestive tract and could be very dangerous, if it's bright it could be hemorrhoids - get to a doctor either way

he looks retarded

I am sure he gets tons of pussy, but to be clear, he does look absolutely retarded

you probably think this looks good

Attached: strongman.jpg (750x445, 61K)

It doesn’t matter. You still want to be him. When you could look way cooler you loser.

only women care about that.

I think he would look good if:

1) He lost the stupid tattoos

2) Didn't have wide, child bearing hips even with sub 10% body fat

You're just ignorant/dumb if you think he looks like that from just doing calisthenics while natty.

What’s honestly wrong with wide hips? It seems to benefit most guys in appearing bigger than they truly are.

Does it have a stigma in the fitness community?

I don't know

>post body
>don't post body
lmao at you beta cuck

faggot weeb ass nigga
dont tell other people to post body if you wont post it yourself

unironically he doesn’t look bad. leaner and more aesthetic than any normie trash. definitely doesn’t stack up to the calisthenics gods though

He does steroids and gives incredibly shitty lifting Advice
>TFW Dropset Squats where your mates just tear off fucking plates while you wobble around like a weak retard

happened to me once. not a big deal if you shit blood unless it happens again. one bout of blood shit isnt worth worrying about

Hey ThenX here (NOT ATHELENX JUST A COINCIDENCE) . buy my program. ok now let me tell you how to spot reduce stubborn belly fat and get your arms toned

Attached: 1562221945495.gif (500x238, 2.73M)

Same man, at first i was worried now whenever i get it i think "oh its been a good while since ive had shit blood"

Hey guys (Shitty trap music with my name plays) Heria here from Athl.....ThenX. Here to show you how to permanently impinge your shoulder with my incredibly retarded take on the Muscle up supersetted with an upright row into a Drop Set squat.

Don't forget to buy my products

Attached: 1541881656357.jpg (370x350, 32K)

Hey guys Chris Heria here. I'm going to show you all how to gain 30pounds of lean muscle in 2 years by doing 2pl8 deadlifts while rounding your back. Naturally.

Don't forget to buy my new wrist-wraps. They're 100% necessary for the 8 kneeling pushups my average viewer is capable of doing

Attached: 1561737546687.jpg (1600x1067, 112K)

asymmetric chesticles

Sup guys. Chris Heria here. Just finished firing Saturno (The guy who is actually good at calisthenics) because he was stealing my spot light. Here with a new badass video showing you how to bench 1pl8 with wobbly as form.

gd... it's impossible for me to not love this man. so based

True that his fixation on dropsets goes too far. You kinda have to do dropsets when progressing to a new exercise, but what he shows is probably over the top.

Another example that lean is more important than mass as the key to aesthetics. Regardless though just another roider pushing worthless supps like all the rest of the them. Even Rip is talking about starting selling crap now, there's no one left who isn't in it just for grift.

>probably over the top.
You can omit the probably dude. Teaching underage retards (his audience) to fuckin tear plates off their mates squat so he can drop set it instead of just re racking it and removing the weights is so beyond fucking retarded its dangerous. Dudes a con artist. A geared-up retard who tried to murder his child's mother's cousin takes a shit load of gear and spends his time shilling wrist-wraps to impressionable kids while showing them how to permanently fuck up all their joints

>great tatoos

dudes pretty jacked man. he has a lot of mass. he's not some arnold BB style but is 5% BF and about 210lbs. He's jacked as fuck

>retard who tried to murder his child's mother's cousin
what

>5% BF and about 210lbs
these are literally arnolds numbers you mong.

Arnold was not 210 lbs you fucking dip shit
exactly what i wrote. he stabbed his childs mothers cousin over some petty shit and took a hit for attempted murder

you got it wrong bro, i looked into it. all explained here reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/3jv0f9/hello_im_chris_heria_founder_of_the_calisthenics/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_num_comments

being a happa with a nice face helps

Pouringoneoutforthehomies.gif

how can his body be so perfect (tattoos not included) and his face be so bad?

huh, looks like my supervisor, except more ripped and tatooed

He's at least 5'11. You can see in this mugshot from when he tried to kill a guy.

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Miami-Dade-County-FL/Christian-Heria.69236757.html

>race:white

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

I thought he was asian until I realize his a mutt faggot

because he is hispanic

How the fuck did he get his lower pecs "cut" like that? showing nice seperation

Calisgainics

El Americano

RACE:WHITE
Lol

The tats are really fucking up the overall quite good look.

I could but I won't
based

Attached: 1509820051431.png (335x498, 153K)

you call those weird ass upper abs perfect insertions?

not to mention his square pecs but i guess it beats triangle pecs

>male
>60kg

choose

Calisthenics guys always have a much leaner look, with muscles that look very different from muscles that do resistence training. Somehow their muscles look so "raw"

kys nigger, this the most retarded shit ive ever read.

good attempt chris

he's handsome, and has the body of a gymnast, he is strong in all 3 planes of rotation. notice how his core is thicker than his chest, this is also very important to looking strong, the v-shape is a meme.

I know you guys hate tattoos but I really wanna get a vertical chinese lettering on the side of my neck.
Since Im asian and above average face ottermode 5’10 is it acceptable?

Damn, what’s the story here?

He explained it in one of his videos look it up