I have to run 2 8 min miles to get into the army, rn i can only run a 14 min mile, i got a month to shave it down...

i have to run 2 8 min miles to get into the army, rn i can only run a 14 min mile, i got a month to shave it down, any tips?

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

Yup look up Alan Thrall's Training for the Military on YT
Also stop being a fat faggot

im 5'10 145, but thank u

Have you tried running?

no i never thaught of that :0

not going to make it

>5'10 145
Eat something wtf

>dying for israel

shiggy diggy

14 minute mile is a walking, maybe try running.

sad.

lol

Attached: 1508893915606.jpg (400x400, 32K)

fast matobolisim, no matter what i eat i cant gain weight

delet this thread

its a light jog to be fair but im a /b/ tard, the last time i was active was abt a year ago

No such thing, you're like every other skeleton
You don't eat 3+ meals a day, probably only one meal a day on weekends
You think that eating a large amount of junk food in one sitting is "so much food"

3+ regular meals a day, and at least half a gallon of milk a day until you're at least 180lbs

i ate a xl pizza last friday

this is a meme, I know because I fed people this line all my adult life, now I'm using mass gainer and eating at a caloric surplus and guess what I'm gaining weight and gaining muscle since I lift 4 times a week and do cardio 2 times

fair enough, i will have a good diet in bootcamp

It's less than 5 miles per hour, literally a brisk walk.

Summerfags

Typical fucking skeleton
That's once a week, it's nothing compared to your TWEE (Total Weekly Energy Expenditure)
You need to be a fat slob every day of the week to complain about your metabolism

I used to be a skeleton like you
>3+ regular meals a day, and at least half a gallon of milk a day until you're at least 180lbs
Do this if you want to gain weight, if not stop complaining

you will need to track your calories and eat beyond being full, you'll need to be full all of the time, it's not pleasant, only way I can get that many calories down in the mass gainer which is 1270 calories and 50 protons

i can do he 3 meals but is there anything other than milk?

This is me btw

Attached: IMG_20190811_215351_439.jpg (720x720, 101K)

Yeah, more milk and/or kefir

Literally just go run and drop whatever else you're doing. Basic is easy as fuck but if you can't run you're gonna have a bad time as a dude.
Dont forget to rest.
If you cant figure it out then don't join and shit it up..

>5'10"
>145#
>takes 14min to run a mile
oh my god

nigga it ain't what you it, it's how much you eat.

i was a bum for a year and haddnt done a thing except play vidya, if you wanna keep makin fun of me thats cool, but id prefer constructive criticism,