Is it true that exercise will actually make you die sooner?

Is it true that exercise will actually make you die sooner?

Attached: exercise uses up your body's finite energy.png (528x593, 322K)

Do you know how the SAN generates the electricity that controls the beat of your heart?
Most other action potentials are maintained in your body through a Na/K gradient.
The SAN is weird and could have a finite number of beats

Is how the argument would be made, but I don't know senpai

I hope so.

some exercises actually do go far. marathon running is shit for your body and joints for example. as is all endurance sport. extreme weight training is also horrible for you. moderate exercise however is highly beneficial.

Obviously true. When has the president of the United States ever lied or said something that's not true?

my boomer dad is aging and all his friends that were athletic have all kinds of aches and pains from sports injuries

Of course doing anything too much will make you die sooner. What a dumb article.

This

god I hope so

Big Don actually wrestled and played football while in HS. He's just one of those old guys who think that as soon as you graduate you need to drop all sports and start making money. He's rich as fuck too so he never needed to look good for pussy

He 100% got his butthole grabbed, quit on day one, and then justified it by calling wrestling gay but only in front of teachers so he wouldn't get moglested again.

moderate exercise no, but pushing your limits and sustaining numerous industries as a result isn't healthy. And you can maintain fitness until the day you die, see: Jack LaLanne.

Cringe

industries -> injuries* fuck

>deadlift
>still alive

Attached: 1559127293981.jpg (408x408, 27K)

>t. wrestling is gay they grabbed my butthole

Based.

>caring about the opinions of the eternal boomer
>caring about articles from two years ago
don't do this

based censorship

you will die even sooner if you're an old lazy weak piece of shit

Reminder anyone who has any slight grievance with this man having his amount of power is an "obsessed libtard sjw cuck jidf Mossad shill dilate tranny" and free speech covers me calling you that but not you having any negative opinion of trump

Every president had retarded fanbases but he set a precedent with how many people will defend literally anything he does and even spam Jow Forums with pre-emptive dick riding

Cringe

yea trump is so beloved everywhere, there's just nowhere you can speak your mind about how much you hate trump gosh dang it

And this is Jow Forums, not other websites. All you ever fucking do is spam every single board with dicksucking him and autistic screeching about literally whos from other websites having any opinion of him
You're not the victim and completely ruined Jow Forums with your constant political garbage, people not wanting to talk about politics every single post isn't an attack against you, you precious snowflake
>SOMEONE ON TWITTER DISAPPROVED OF SOMETHING HE DID
>BETTER GO SPAM Jow Forums WITH PICTURES OF THE TWEET WITH "ORANGE MAN BAD" AND OTHER OFF TOPIC GARBAGE
>WTF Y DOES NO ONE WANT ME HERE

Not him but it's like you "people" aren't even self aware. You can criticize the president anywhere and you can even have debates here, on this unrelated board even it seems. Transitioning is a difficult process though and I'm sure many just want to make sure you're keeping up the necessary regiment. It's a gaping surgical hole user, it's not like a real vagina and if you don't dilate it will not function properly. Anons are looking out for your best interests.

Cardio lowers your heart rate in the long term. A few sessions of high heart rate a week will keep your beats low even as you sleep

Fuckin kek

Only happens with the