Bad day at gym

>Bad day at gym
How to cope with this?

Attached: 1562441952731.jpg (300x626, 24K)

just have sex with your girlfriend to calm down and feel better

Go back and try again. How could you possibly have a bad day when you're at the gym?

I'm still dyel. No gf

My energy was low and my numbers were shit

its over

ngmi

>Single bad day in gym
>NGMI

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 20K)

When's the next workout?

Two days

Fuck easy asian sloots.

There are only unfuckable hillbillies born of incest here

You'll have to make it up for the gains lost today

I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't white and didn't have asian girls as a comfy fallback whenever I want some easy sex

tfw fucked too many asians and now have a reputation as a yellow fever loser but can't stop

>he still goes to the gym
This trend died in 2018

My version of a bad gym day is when there’s too many fags using the equipment or space I need that I can’t do my workout properly. Just earlier, there was this boomer chink hogging the bench while doing meme dumbbell lifts and literally soaking the bench with his disguising old man sweat.
I cope by adjusting my workout on available space/equipment because I’m not about to walk out and waste my consistent streak of gains because a faggot happened to come to the gym at the same time as me or sit on my ass and wait for gymcels or gym thots to finish their shit exercises. I’m there to work and I’m gonna fucking make it work for myself until my work is done. So stop being a pussy

>live in toronto
>ever year thousands of new gullible asians move in

I do this and feel guilty about it all the fucking time

Bro, are you a sick cunt or not?
You had one bad day at the gym so you better make up for it. You have to look forward to you next session, get hyped up. Ygmi.

Have a qt varbie to soothe your soul. Don’t worry breh keep after it and we’ll all make it

Attached: 23DEA51E-6A56-42CF-A6C3-5C0E03A29E3D.jpg (1365x2048, 420K)

>Make a really good day tomorrow