Is this possible

How to achieve body in right in 3 months, I need it because my family in Spain thinks Im fit because I used to post photos with very good angle but im not fit at all

Attached: IMG-20190811-WA0005 (1).jpg (1200x1600, 375K)

start cutting retard, normies only understand abs so just lose weight

stop lifting and eating

make sure to not post a current picture you complete retard, starve yourself for 3 months

how the fuck is starving going to help me? If im skinny ??? I need to look like I have mucles and not only skinny. Now who is the retarded

That is why we need a pic to give you the right advice (don't include your face).

Wtf bro why would you want it this is dyel mode

>>v-taper
>>visible abs

It's literally all you need. Size is like the 15th most important thing for aesthetics.

Implying girls like big guys lul

twink cope

>skinny
Hit the gym for 3 months
>fat/skinnyfat
Hit the gym for 3 months, starve yourself the last month

3 months? That gives you plenty of time to run a test cycle. 500mg/wk should do it and you'll look even better than that pic.

Be a skinny faggot and just do push ups. Can obtain it in a week.

you are delusional if you think you can obtain body in the right with 1 week of working out, this thread proves why Jow Forums is literally full of people that are not even fit and will never be

are you canadian?

This guy is no where near big. He is dyel tier.

no shit he is not big he obvious does not want to be big neither like 95% of people that do cali, does not change the fact you will never get his body in 1 week , not even 3 months like the retarded OP, you can cope all you want it wont change the fact.

2 weeks tops. Stop being a fag.

You're ignoring the obvious. If OP started tren RIGHT NOW he'd be able to reach that physique, easy.

you for still not posting a picture and expecting us to know what your height, weight, and bodyfat % are, we don't know you and it's an anonymous board

Lol they do. Go talk to some

Dude you need to understand that people who don't lift won't know the difference. All they need to see is some veins and abs to think that you're really strong and muscular. That's it dude. Want to impress girls(assuming you're young)? Just get abs and have veins. Want to impress all the overweight nerds in your family? Get abs and veins. Want to impress your friends who are nerds and virgins? Get abs and veins. Want to improve Karen at your shitty job? Get abs and veins

eat nothing but mayonnaise filled donuts for 3 months. tell them you are bulking

Lift even harder, get all your protein ( 1g/lb ) , avoid carbs and fat as much as you can, sleep 8 or more hours at fixed time everyday

family members usually have no idea what is bulking or cutting, if you are fat they will let you know.

fatty powershitter cope

But user, mostly everyone here is pathetically out of shape. The only ones that look remotely in shape are guiris on vacation and the occasional roid abuser you see.