How do I get a qt varbie gf?

How do I get or make a varbie gf? How big do I need to be before I should try? Also general varbie thread

Attached: 8BD5EA5B-4A66-4C1B-ABF8-0B754F1F8B62.jpg (761x1361, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/fitness.couple.goals/
instagram.com/igfitcouples/
instagram.com/fitcouplesdaily/
instagram.com/c8itlin_hill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're gonna have to look like a physique model at a minimum.

I see these girls at my gym in Virginia all the time.

They only flirt with the most roided out, douchiest looking guys. These guys are poor and the only thing they excel at is the gym, but these girls don't care. The varbie girls have literally no personality or existence beyond wearing spandex and doing meme exercises for their lower body. That's it.

If you take a gram of test for a year straight and get some stupid tattoos (a lot of them have Lions and shit), and also wear brightly colored gym shark apparel, you will likely get a varbie GF.

I already ahve a GF, or I would consider it, but the health side effects of taking a ton of gear and the permanent tattoos just don't seem worth it to me.

I see, do you think there are any options in terms of taking more regular gym girl and getting her on var?

>my gf is getting fat
>she loves me so much
>I love her
>I’m not attracted to her anymore

Attached: ADD67C0C-826B-4AAB-BC8B-F8E0FE404550.jpg (1200x442, 72K)

This the fittest gym thots always go for the hugest muscleheads

You're so wrong

Be Chad.

>fittest gym thots
These are not varbies

What is a varbie?

Anavar + barbie
Pic rel.

no that is probably a horrible idea

I took my nice, normal GF to the gym for several months, and made it clear that I expect her to stay fit for as long as we're together.

She has lost about 15 lbs of fat and gained muscle since we started dating, and is continuing to get better and better looking.

The Varbie is probably not worth it. The one's that do have a personality are fucking psychotic.

The woman who accused Shawn Rhoden of rape is a good example of what Varbies are really like. She went to cheat on her husband with a massive black bodybuilder, then when she regretted it decided to claim she was "raped".

Find a good girl, take her to the gym, and make her do super slutty sexual things for you. This seems to be a recipe for success imho.

lay the pipe elsewhere

Samey

Can a natty girl get like that pic? If not how close?

Nope. They're not going to get anywhere near close unless they have freak genetics.

Girls who are bulky generally wouldn't be able to hold the muscular size and leanness like the girl in the pic. That is how you know she's on gear.

no sex before marriage user

talk to her about it you absolute dickweed

My preference for leanness is where you can just see the central ab line which I would guess around 25% bf for women, how much size can they put on without going much over that?

>They only flirt with the most roided out, douchiest looking guys. These guys are poor and the only thing they excel at is the gym, but these girls don't care. The varbie girls have literally no personality or existence beyond wearing spandex and doing meme exercises for their lower body. That's it.

This whole thing reads like MASSIVE cope.

not much honestly, remember their bodies evolved to make babies and not die during famines

this webm shows 5 years of natty lifting at the before, and after 8 weeks of anavar at the after

Attached: 1541202575058.webm (508x640, 894K)

It's an objective description of reality. If you have some evidence to the contrary I would love to see it.

women and roiders in general are liars, she had probably done a cycle before that too

He’s right on

if she really loved you that much she would stay fit and fuckable for you

No, Varbies have intense mental illness and poor taste in men, find your favourite roided up varbie and see what her boyfriend looks like
They're not chads

Run of the mill gym thots go for chads

that..... doesn't look natty

Are you sure you're not taking about cardio bunnies?

>Varbies have intense mental illness and poor taste in men
Sounds like my time to shine brehs

kek

yes I am sure

there is a lot of overlap between the Thots and Varbies, but the guys they go for have a lot in common

only difference is Varbies prefer more anti-social looking guys (more tats and obvious tren usage) whereas Thots might prefer a classic "jock" type guy with less obnoxious tattoos and Test only cycles

Not him, but my girl just delusional and don't want to agree that she's fat. She always burst in tears saying "I don't accept her for who she is". She also nagging about me not boning her often enough. Fucking women

Attached: 1457471581853.jpg (633x738, 76K)

Still wrong

this

Ditch her

then prove it or stfu

idk man
i'm inclined to believe this
>there is a lot of overlap between the Thots and Varbies, but the guys they go for have a lot in common

these kinds of women are pretty much all the same shit anyway

Attached: sagra.jpg (900x900, 115K)

Patrician taste and opinion

Attached: 128164684684.png (602x530, 456K)

I'm too old to find new mother of my future children

Forget about Gym Thots
2D is far superior

Attached: Sakura Hibiki 11.png (1276x2048, 985K)

There is no overlap between gym thots and Varbies

I know a lot of varbies who compete. Sure, some date the guys you described but some date normal guys. Some even date guys who don't lift.

Doubt

Not him, however all varbies are gym thots, but not all gym thots are varbies

don't do it long term.
once they come off the shit they either blow up and get fat, or they have loose skin on their quads and shit once they lose the drug gains.

>tats
>anti-social

Are you a time traveler from the 50s? Tattoos are normie as fuck these days.

Way less than 25% for the ab line

Just anecdotal, but that’s what I’ve seen as well.

Women tend to mirror what they look for in guys. If they are attracted to guys with tattoos, they’ll get tattoos....if they like preppy guys, they’ll dress and act preppy....muscle chicks are likely that way because they’re into muscley guys.

The only exception to this is chicks into black guys. These girls seem to gain a lot of weight and get their hair braided.

Sounds like a plan, I always hear the pregnancy fetishists bitching and moaning about them ruining their uteruses anyways

Based

maybe
but they are all just fucking chad's anyway

Attached: Couple-Gym-Membership-e1465494968493.jpg (848x498, 80K)

Wont do anything, most chicks are the same way

Get involved in the powerlifting community. Go to untested powerlifting meets in your area to watch and/or compete. Or go to bodybuilding shows.

Prove it, post a roided to the gills varbie with her Chad bf

I feel for you bros

Attached: c39ff928803f48726032ef134a72a987.jpg (720x720, 66K)

spot on my friend

Possibly the best suggestion yet, I’ll see what I can do

Attached: 16FDB637-9926-4822-8F39-92FF6842166C.jpg (400x400, 29K)

instagram.com/fitness.couple.goals/
instagram.com/igfitcouples/
instagram.com/fitcouplesdaily/

Attached: fitness-outfits-for-women-fitness-outfit.jpg (500x625, 53K)

Tattoos are anti-social.

What you're saying (without realizing it) is that the average normie now has an anti-social appearance and personality.

This makes sense, because our society is degenerating from the inside out.

Men used to have a default dominant position in business and in their family lives. Now they need steroids, tattoos, cars, etc, to feel secure in a masculine identity.

The far more important status symbols, like owning a home and being the head of a family, are no longer realistic for most guy. Hence the trends towards gear and tattoos.

Not varbies, do you even know what a varbie is?

Yeah, you're retarded. Glad we worked that out.

Is that really your girl? She looks like a cute slampig on the left bro.

Uuuh breh go outside some time, not good for your brain to sit on a mongolian water buffaloe training website all the time

I kinda agree with this

>This makes sense, because our society is degenerating from the inside out.

never understood the 'need' to get tattoos nowadays

Source for that pic?

Opinion on my plan to beef up my eventual wife after she's done with children and starting to age?

Attached: 1565325397737.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

she posted that pic on her insta story. seems that's just what she does so nothing is permanent
instagram.com/c8itlin_hill/

Tell her you think it'd be cute if the two of you worked out together. Then start spiking her breakfast with var sprinkles.

People aren't a part of real communities, and don't have healthy normal identities like they used to. It makes people nihilistic, selfish, and all around negative.

They compensate in all kinds of ways. Tattoos are just a less obvious way than opiates.

nope, just follow her instagram

Attached: 12917860_1687103918210990_1620712489_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

It's not a need. It's a want.

Don't bother man. I went out with a varbie girl for about 2 months. She was boring as fuck and had fuck all to say other than shit to do with the gym. Every single conversation was about either the gym or diet. She was horny, so that was a bonus, but you can find horny girls who aren't boring as fuck.

She basically turned me off gym going girls for good.

Are you high or something? Just because you're a friendless loser doesn't mean everyone is.

Another great option

Attached: 70173E3E-00C1-4B93-95F5-E5DE3C574BAB.gif (275x310, 878K)

>He thinks being friends with normies has any value
A community, and having friends are two different things

God these girls are fucking diseased. Looks fairly hot face wise/good genetics etc. Sad.

Is that same asBc if so why would I fuck her doing a double bicep pose but not in video...

Damn, do you think I could balance that as a fuckbuddy? That way I get the sweet, sweet benefits without dealing with a lack of a personality?

Is that how you deal your loneliness? By convincing yourself that having friends, who share your interests and have your back when you need them isn't important?

Attached: 1564263410812.jpg (640x640, 183K)

>having friends, who share your interests and have your back when you need them isn't important?
This is the community the other user was describing you brainlet

that's what you're supposed to do with them
expecially if all that test makes them hornier than regular girls

Attached: d2d8ffddd716224c03cb56b4c97e6e48.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Those are called "friends", you mongoloid.

Different girls

>make
Getting is better, it's been repeated here making girls workout doesn't really work

Is this advice for picking up chicks or dudes?

Congrats you don't understand what the other user was talking about and you got ass ache over it. How sad

Sounds great to me, but then again Jow Forumsness is really my most important requirement

Guys, i need that pic of the crossfit chicks posing, one of them looks like she's made out of marble, looks like a damn vampire

F

He literally said: "A community, and having friends are two different things," you illiterate retard.

Bumping

>The varbie girls have literally no personality or existence beyond wearing spandex and doing meme exercises for their lower body.

Cope. You sound just like women saying they like dad bods because "fit guys only care about the gym".

a female powerlifter at my gym is dating a 5'5" manlet who doesn't lift. she's 6'3", deadlifts 450, and has abs. pretty sure she's got serious issues and this guy made her feel appreciated before she got swole though

gonna need to be more specific mate. that's way too fucking vague

What's the difference?

Living the dream

No I said that to make the point clearer for you and your lack of comprehension, the user you're disagreeing with said

it's 4 or 5 chicks posing, in a room I think it's some kind of meetup, the pic was posted all over Jow Forums a few months ago

thanks m8

bumping again

Attached: 1542313138117.jpg (750x937, 111K)

damn can i make gains like that just doing var? male btw

It really hurts to see other people out there living your dream