Is he the strongest man to have ever lived?

Is he the strongest man to have ever lived?

Attached: f796c45c08a2f00acd7291680cf04e6a.jpg (736x1022, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9oULllM0iqU
youtu.be/3fx235Hq23Q
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Delamarre#/media/Fichier:Victor_Delamarre_Certificat.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=smQAYkJW78s
youtu.be/ob73gIR77q0?t=708
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1564425084130.png (349x654, 226K)

does he even lift?

Yes.

Attached: 47eeb-brian2bshaw2bworkout2broutine.jpg (618x1107, 143K)

no, the strongest man ever lived was thomas topham, followed by louis cyr and victor delamarre

bloatlord would be unironically the 4th strongest man ever, followed by eddie hall kirill sarychev and denys cyplenkov

do you know that in the 1800 a tiny guy called victor delamarre did that lift wih a 300 lbs dumbell and using better form ?

Yeah maybe if strongman included 1/8th ROM bar whipping partials for 90% of its events

i forgot to put hermann goenner,that guy beats the bloatlord

yeah no way that's fake lmao

But Brian Shaw is unironically stronger than Eddie Hall

Thor is better than Shaw, both of them are good contenders for "best overall Strongman of all time" category. Most Strongmen are only good at certain types of events, like Eddie Hall was only good at pure strength events but terrible at truck pulls and medleys

youtu.be/9oULllM0iqU

are you aware that any of the WSM can do this right ? kyriakos past his prime is alrrady stronger than them, wsm are just more athletic but raw strenght and power kyriakos wins

Well, Eddie Hall pulled 1400 lbs on a deadlift.

Hapthor is the only one young enough to possibly lift 1400 lbs after adding more mass

i dont think so, he never deadlifted or pressed that much like eddie did

>nobody talking about BigZ
Do you guys even lift

nah, he's the strongest American ever atleast.

>muh diddlies
Manlets detected. Brian can pull a bus faster than any man alive and can throw a keg 24' in the air, which are all more impressive than lifting 2.5lbs more than the other guy off the ground

then if we are talking about throwing and pulling abilities shot putters and armwrestlers should be in 1st place

I'm not saying Brian is a bad athlete, but strongest implies best lifts.

All I am saying is that Hapthor is young enough to beat Eddie's record if he trains for it and gains enough weight.

Realistically Brian has only a few WSM left in him. He's getting old.

Plus, greatest of all time was Kazmaier

I'm talking about the overall strength ability. It's why WSM is entertaining and powerlifting is not

Having lifted more weight than anyone in history is easily more impressive than those feats

you will never find an athlete that overall mastered all of the abilities to be considered the /strongest then, wsm implies strenght endurance and conditioning not seen in powerlifting, so in that case you should ask for the strongest and at the same time conditioned men lol

Maybe if you are autistic. And how do you decided which lift?

you know right that so far noone emulated louis cyr pulling horses feat of strenght right ? and its well documented that happened,that man curled 100 kg strict with one arm

more like 1100lbs*. it was 500kg. also, it was suited

I'd give GOAT title to Jon Pall Sigmarsson since he was so well rounded and entertaining

I dont care Eddie lifted more weight than anyone else, fuck pulling horses

autism

>believing undocumented myths from the 1800s

In terms of pure strength, Eddie Hall at his heaviest weight is the strongest man to ever live, lower body and upper body. If Brian got as far as Eddie did he'd be that strong or stronger, but he never has

Eddie was on the edge of death, he was so fat and under so much stress.

In this video we see Brian Shaw lifting more weight than Eddie Hall. So hes stronger, by your own definition.
youtu.be/3fx235Hq23Q

Oops, meant to (You) Not saying Eddie's feat wasnt impressive either, it's a world record after all

He said at his heaviest. Eddie has lost 70 lbs since winning WSM.

Jon Pall Sigmarsson was the most well rounded strongman to have ever lived.

is this shrek?

Its the world record in the heaviest lift they do, it is the ultimate decider. Eddie wins

no, but this is

Attached: O1MFSIMA2WSE5cfhKqKR8TpPEO4qkxwHXdgFZt68fh8.jpg (600x486, 63K)

>heaviest lift they do
A yoke lift is heavier, and Shaw beats him there

Yoke WALK
DeadLIFT

proofs in the pudding my friend

See

It's true and documented fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Delamarre#/media/Fichier:Victor_Delamarre_Certificat.jpg

I think that you're talking about pic related.

Attached: 1551861690487.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

*Cough cough* Ahem
Stones
Now you can stop arguing

Not even close, paul anderson by a mile
He was dummy strong in a time where people didnt have the luxury of modern medicine, supplements, and nutrients

And he built his own weights. He drank cows bloods. He was doing that shit before steroids were in heavy distribution

See the world record

>implying he's stronger than Vasily Alekseyev was (Pressed 236.5 kg)

Attached: vasily-alekseyev_1564660704.jpg (700x700, 95K)

Pic related will surpass him

Attached: mateusz5.jpg (1800x1200, 186K)

Who cares how strong someone is when they're fat and ugly?

And if you believe that I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

>He was doing that shit before steroids were in heavy distribution
Ahahahahaha. Anderson was born right when test was first synthesized. Christ, you niggers are naive.

came here to post this

>fr
opinion discarded.

Eddie added like 30kg to the deadlift record when he did it

I don't care, he's a gentle guy, and i respect him more for that.

38kg.

No, that's Zydrunas Savickas.

Attached: Zydrunas_Savickas.jpg (2141x3015, 1.13M)

No way. I like him, but no.

You're the type of person that don't believe the holocaust was a thing am i right?

why cant he win WSM anymore then?

The holocaust isn't real but I wish it was

This guy gets it. Tfw no strong, soft spoken, and humble hugebro

Attached: large_24993351_1468399623278269_4068849879953527740_n.jpg (750x750, 72K)

Because he's over 40 and has retired. He was won more WSM level competitions than anyone else. 4x WSM, 2x IFSA (which was a competitor competition to WSM, which took in all the best WSM guys), and 8x Arnold strongman classic. There's nobody else that comes close, so I conclude that he is the all-round strongest human to have ever existed, in terms of pure brute strength and size.

Nigga he old

Every single record of his that had actual witnesses has been broken long ago. His only records that haven’t been broken are the ones that had zero witnesses. Quite the coincidence

Just imagine having a group of bros to lift and help each other.

Paul Anderson

You mean friends?

Why yes, but how did you know?

You know you don't have to try to fit the word 'unironically' into every post right?

>bloatlord would be unironically the 4th strongest man ever, followed by eddie hall kirill sarychev and denys cyplenkov
>No Big Z
have sex, incel

Ah, but I've used it only once my friend

Attached: 20190812_164747.jpg (1080x329, 116K)

Brian is a really nice guy. His videos are informative and he seems like a really friendly giant.

I don't know the answer to OPs question but world strongest man x4 winner is an impressive feat.

>Can't lift this anchor, eh? Step away, boy.

Attached: 220px-Angus_MacAskill_in_Canada.jpg (220x265, 11K)

Please don't impersonate me

Attached: you.png (554x108, 16K)

He never did it before or after. Eddie did some crazy psychotherapy shit to do that lift once in his life.

Anyone here follow his Youtube? What's up with all the dumb memeshit he does? He never just deadlifts weight convntionally, it's always some dumbass combination of bands, chains, people actively pulling against it and adding resistance that way; same with his overhead pressing: chains and bands added, or hexbar overhead press. Is he the Jeff Cavaliere of strongman? Overly complicating shit for literally no reason

tfw no Eddie Hall bf

Wtf is wrong with you

>not browsing in "Tomorrow"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x738, 38K)

>breaking the fake transparency of thumbnails

Attached: 1530987803948.png (811x710, 542K)

There is a point where "dumb meme shit" is required to work a very specific deficit part of a lift.

No, I am.

I'd assume he just doing it to make the more difficult/complicated rather than just heavier, or what this guy says Martins Licis pls go

Yes some of his shit is meme worthy, but he's won world's strongest man 4 times, so I think that entitles him to dick around and complicate his routine as much as he wants

>guy on the right is 6'5"
Jesus fucking Christ

what are you talking about?

hafthor holds the world record for keg toss
youtube.com/watch?v=smQAYkJW78s

Attached: hafthor.jpg (780x497, 206K)

Attached: E8A72A2B-C709-4794-B755-C1071A07AB3D.jpg (500x677, 43K)

yeah its big z imo too. STRONGMAN. IS. PAIN.

thanks for doing my job user, he even posts dick pics on instagram stories, Big Z is THE legend

Attached: zydrunas.jpg (450x283, 30K)

ALLLL THAT GLITTERS IS GOOOLD

>that cameltoe

Attached: 1551627526410.gif (171x172, 962K)

have sex

>bouncing it off your thighs like that with hip drive
lmao

we are talking about the STRONGEST man
doesnt matter if shaw or thor can run with a keg, eddie shits on both of them in terms of pure strength and is the strongest man still alive (not in his prime anymore ofc)

you have no clue of what youre talking about, Eddie Halls only feat above Hafthor is 500kg deadlift where fat manlet shines the most, this is the best he'll ever go and his days are numbered unlike hafthor.

Hafthor got 501kg up to his knees and hes still on his rise towards his prime, if id see eddie hall in the gym together with hafthor, im sure that hafthor would outlift him in absolutely every single exercise, machine and free weight exercise.

youll never see someone else make enormous weights seem like a walk in the park like hafthor does, hes that one in a million guy thatll ever live each few hundreds of years thats crazy tall, still in good condition and still lifts crazy weights in every field.

youtu.be/ob73gIR77q0?t=708

Attached: 1561364332597.jpg (1078x1056, 555K)

Eddie got the WR for axle press so your first point is wrong, the point of doing a lift is getting the weight from A to B, thor couldnt manage to do the lift but lets go back to 1987 where john pall sigmarsson did a 523kg deadlift with a harder bar to grip and less distance for the weight to travel(similar to what you described),but eddie did the 500kg and hold it for so long he got brain damage from that, the strongest man who ever lived is zydrunas savickas no one comes close in feats of strenght, titles and longevity in the sport, your post is probably bait because i only read retarded things but whatever maybe you really are one of those anoying thor fan boys.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

eddies shoulders are unmatched

fucking this

absolutely disgusting, the lot of them

>but eddie did the 500kg and hold it for so long he got brain damage

lmao, imagine being so stupid that you don't know that eddie hall regularly makes shit up just to make what he does sound "cooler".