"People" hogging 2-3 pieces of equipment doing "circuit training" or "power sets"

>"People" hogging 2-3 pieces of equipment doing "circuit training" or "power sets"

Attached: 1546112774132.jpg (234x235, 10K)

> using equipment

Attached: 9.jpg (852x480, 21K)

>using both cables to do """cable flyes""""
>literally DYEL

Attached: 2011.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>not placing other equipment strategically on the floor to make their circuit even harder
you have to learn make the best of any situation

I do that all the time. Sorry my time is valuable unlike yours, neet. If you're too much of a pussy to ask to work in, you don't deserve the equipment.

Inconsiderate faggot

Hell it's annoying but when you work in it's bearable. The problem with you circuit fags it's that you don't let people work in on that one piece of equipment that you touch every 5 minutes and start trowing autistic fits when someone tries to use them.

>trying to do cable flies
>not even a bird

>getting mogged out of your routine by casuals
lmfao @ your entire everything

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

>I do that all the time. Sorry my time is valuable unlike yours, neet. If you're too much of a pussy to ask to work in, you don't deserve the equipment.

Attached: 1564679034340.jpg (900x600, 134K)

Im a paying customer.
If i get to what i want to use before you do then too bad.
Go somewhere else

>goes to the gym to do body weight exercises on the floor
Peak cringe

>paying
jesus christ dude just go in a lift, the minimum wagies arent going to stop you, quit being a cuck

Attached: 1560032919504.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>I'm a paying customer
>If I take four tables for myself to use before you do
Enter goes here because dumb phoneposter
>then too bad
>Go somewhere else

Attached: 1562980431061.jpg (480x480, 32K)

based citizen's arrest boomer

Meant
>paying customer at a restaurant
Either way there's a thing called an implied contract, only a literal autist doing minimum wage brainlet would go "I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER UNLIKE EVERYONE ELSE AT THIS GYM AND HAVE A MINIMUM WAGE JOB SO EVERYONE ELSE MUST EXERCISE AROUND MY SCHEDULE"

There's a Gym Reaper who haunts the freeweight section whenever I'm there. This 90 year old crypt keeper will stand around in a polo shirt and jean shorts with a belt around his abdomen for 30 minutes just rubbing his head looking around before he proceeds into an empty squat rack and raises his arms in front of him 10 times, like he's fucking Dracula practicing rising out of his coffin. Then he stops and stands around for another 5 minutes, goes to get a drink of water, comes back to the rack, starts talking to people near him, stands around for another 5 minutes, then picks up his stuff and leaves.

zozzle

>my time is valuable
>cannot optimize their workout and equipment usage

Your time isn't valuable. You just suck at managing it.

lmao this thread lined up nice with the other. Pic related

Attached: heh.jpg (1632x1224, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190812_150538.jpg (1080x930, 180K)

my crop is clearly better

I fucking wish I'd make it to 90 to haunt a gym one day