How am I looking?

How am I looking?

Attached: hdjxbdbdjjd.jpg (1439x1752, 1.01M)

If it's you, pretty good.
If it's not, kys.

With good diet and sticking to a 5 day routine, how many years to look like this natty if starting out as skinny fat dyel?

I’m at 7 months now, can visibly see gains. Waistline has reduced, muscles are bigger. But when I compare myself to photos like this, it seems impossibly far away.

I fucking hate you bongs

prime twink mode, looking forward to your debut on the BLACKED gay line up

OP here do you think I'm big enough now to attempt to lose my virginity? Thinking of downloading tinder and using shirtless pics only.

bro you gay

The app is called Grindr not tinder.

You look like a guy who's little sister is going to he pissed your manlet ass stretched out her favorite extra small shirt. You got her skinny jean's as well?

Stop wearing that shitty brand, it's fucking everywhere

>natty
tee hee

down

How are you looking? Like your not even tall enough to lift your dick above the edge of the urinal, fuckin manlet.
>big muscle, bigger cope

Pretty good way bigger than I'd ever want to be but to each their own

gay

Attached: 1548949746108.gif (467x398, 70K)

Good :)

42 what? Weeks? Months? ... months sounds reasonable.

Why is everyone on here such a fucking crab. OP looks decent to me. Y’all are a sad bunch of degenerates if you gotta tear down fitizens to feel good. I’m all for rippin on people, just point that anger towards the normies and fatties instead of at ourselves.

Look good OP, beefy

like a faggot with your apple gadgets

Days

can't be done natty.

Manlet but in good shape so you're still moggin over your peers

why would he stop wearing it? they make well fitted shirts for people who actually lift and have an athletic build you fat fuck

What brand is that?