Who else here is completely fed up with chicken breast ?

Who else here is completely fed up with chicken breast ?

Attached: 95D94132-C90A-4701-A0C4-5573236B3CF7.jpg (990x594, 124K)

no

I switched to chicken thighs as my main with occasional ground beef when it's on sale works well

how do i make chicken taste good?

Chicken breast is shit anyway, awful omega 6 to 3 ratio. Eat based beef and lamb mince instead.

Attached: Minced-Lamb.jpg (1280x853, 246K)

Nigga its 2019 you still don't know how to learn shit.

For some reason I never get fed up of ground beef. I don’t know why it’s just so tasty to me. I can literally eat it all day and never get fed up but for some reason I always get tired of chicken or regular beef cuts eventually

Attached: 2CA04199-1A7C-4AEF-AB26-0D4A79E6A17C.jpg (1456x1092, 190K)

Marinade or season it well. It takes like 10 minutes to make a marinade from lemon juice, cayenne, and garlic (plus salt and pepper) that makes chicken the bomb

>awful omega 6 to 3 ratio
fuark I didn't know this I might eat less chicken and more ground beef

I never really understood this. Sure I get bored of some foods, but there are some that I can eat every day. Like greek yogurt, I always eat it for breakfast and have done so for like 2 years now. I don't see myself stopping. Same thing with chicken breast. I can't possibly see how I would get tired of that taste. But I'm also autistic.

I just prepped a batch for this week. Brined 2 hours and then marinated in lime, sesame oil, beer, sriracha, fresh ginger, pepper, onions sauce, onions, and garlic. Really tasty.

Buy chicken thigh instead. Its more flavorful and doesn't dry out like breast does.

>dealing with bones
I'm not about that life, bro

Desu, pls explain

Fucking google it man

Bro my mom grounded me bro pls bro tell me bro

good luck with the ecoli

Not me but I alternate with beef, fish and different cuts of chicken. If I had to eat breasts all the time it would drive me nuts.

It's just got such a basic carnal flavor it's hard to get tired of it. I'd eat it way more but rarely breaks my $2 a lb of meat price point.

>Hey user, I'm going over to Chad's to eat some delicious soup he made. He made the broth himself from all the leftover bones from his chicken thighs. I'll try to be back first thing in the morning!

Attached: 7.jpg (670x447, 87K)

I also make my own bone broth from chicken bones (legs and thighs). But a guy who’s a chef told me that leg and thigh bones have little to no nutrients and I’m just making broth out of “bad fats” and “hormones” from the legs. He said I should use the upper body bones instead. To be fair, he’s a fat lard. But is he right?

sometimes. though i will mix it up a bit, make a tuna salad or something just to break the norm. but tuna is the chicken of the sea, so its still shit

>still eats hormone-injected chicken
>not taking the turkey pill
N G M I
Enjoy your man tits

You can get them deboned

I've never heard of that but if there is a difference it wouldn't be nearly as dramatic as he makes it sound
Broth isn't going to be that dramatically healthy and packed with nutrients anyway as far as I know

The bones help it cook more evenly and prevent it from drying out
If you remove them you're left with the same problem

I'm fed up with the price of high quality chicken breast