Is weed really that bad for you?

is weed really that bad for you?

i think in moderation its fine but i cant control myself when i get some and become a brainlet who smokes 5 times a day :(

Attached: lataus (2).jpg (225x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html
reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is weed really that bad for you?
yes
>i think in moderation its fine
not really, no

COOKIE

I'm 23 and i smoked everyday from 16-20.5, that's when I started lifting and i realized i couldn't smoke all day and live an active lifestyle. it makes me tired and lazy and won't eat right. I don't want to get up to go cook my meals, do cardio, etc. When i wake up im still tired. I smoke once or twice max a week at night only when everythings done

>In moderation
Addict cope

Weed gives you gyno lmfao

Attached: honk.jpg (1125x1419, 947K)

Weed is just as fine as any other recreational drug. At least it doesn't cause any major physical damage to your body (practically none if you vape it or eat it). It's not full of empty calories and it doesn't really fuck with your gains.

Addict cope, weed rots your soul

i was on hard drugs and it almost killed me, i guess i now i consider weed the lesser of evils

Why don't you try to enjoy life without drugs big guy

Yeah and so does booze, anti-depressants, pain killers, caffeine, tobacco, etc. Live a little.

>Live a little.
what an addict stereotype fucking lol

top kek compared to tobacco, benzos, opioids, weed (and other hallucinogens) might as well be vegetables

Being stoned isn't living lmao

Okay, Rabbi Goldstein!

>wow you spend an hour in the gym 3x a week and eat a strict diet
>live a little

I don't do any of those, I am not such a drugbrain I that I need artificial substances to enjoy myself

Attached: Quentin4.png (924x982, 191K)

>tfw you realize people have been smoking weed since the bronze age

>BUT WEED HAS NO DOWNSIDES
>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
>Marijuana Said to Trigger Heart Attacks
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html
>Marijuana Smoking Tied to Testicular Cancer
reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911

>BUT WEED IS NATURAL BROS
So is snak venom

Attached: word of reason.jpg (600x600, 34K)

oh ok I didn't realize the only choice was weed and heroin

Long term sleep and recovery is way better without. Keep it in moderation user.

Attached: 1394053272167.png (400x500, 380K)

weed is the only thing that helps me cope with the crippling loneliness that is caused by my neet lifestyle, i wish there was a healthy alternative that is just as effective

t. op

stoners love to point at the handful of successful people who smoke once in a while but every single stoner I've ever known has been a huge loser without exception and head shops are filled with the dregs of society

I hope you realize how disgusting you are to normal people around you user

Attached: Quentin.png (1000x852, 146K)

>weed is the only thing that helps me cope
addict retard, every addict says the same shit. fuck off.

These are cringe desu.

you have to go back

I am already back :^)

user, I am sorry to tell you... But I think you may be the stoner in the images. Just so you know everyone around is already laughing at how pathetic you are

No it is just straight up cringe. Sorry you are pathetic.

What vices do you partake in

>I can quit anytime
>I just choose not to!
>smokes five times a day
Yes thank you, because withdrawal seizures don't exist and gambling addiction doesn't exist

Attached: 1536201268455.jpg (500x351, 75K)

>I need to care and shitpost this much about something I dont do

Attached: 1466291273615.jpg (276x277, 8K)

Got a good one anons

>study late in library have gym session
>always sat in the same quiet spot
>couple of times a week different people would come in and pick up the same book, read it for 20 seconds then put it back
>see one guy do it a lot
>after he does it one night I get curious and check the book
>small foil ball
>unfold it and it has weed in it
>tell librarian and they say they'll look into it
>find out dude who did it got caught and expelled
>he was stashing weed in there, off campus students would collect and put money in
>had this going for about 10 different books
>he was in his final year of law school
>all those years of work, gone

Eat shit

incredibly based

Absolutely based godspeed user

Gutter tier shit posts in this thread

And then all the books started clapping

I like smoking weed sometimes. It lets me feel things instead of being the emotionally dead being that I am when I'm sober.

Imagine being the absolute faggot who took the time to come up with this, write it out and post it.

Sauce

Someone was breaking the law and he did the right thing? What is the problem here user?

narcs go to hell user

no.. you are :)

Jow Forums and social media are drugs

>tfw we're going into another pit of "legalize all drugs"
society is going to need to learn all the same lessons again and remember why prohibition started in the first place. a second opiate addiction crisis in america and people can't put 2 and 2 together.

>Weed users aren't violent addicts

Propaganda train from 1932 is still rolling along I see.

I have nothing against doing drugs, but that guy is a total moron for not keeping it in his own home.

THIS IS BULLSHIT! SO MUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT MAN YOU'RE SO STUPID TO FALL FOR DARE PROPAGANDA YOU FUCKING NARC

Prohibition of alcohol was such a disaster that they made it legal again.
Opiates are illegal, and there's still an addiction crisis, so I'm not seeing the law helping in any way.
The best way to solve opiate addiction is through rehabilitation and reintegration into society rather than prison time.

Moderation is key. Plus you shouldn't smoke it, as combustion causes tar therefore cancel and/or decreased lung capacity. I set a rule for myself. Only after sundown on weekends, and only after I have completed all the other tasks required around the house.

It fucks up your REM sleep unfortunately. I give myself a very narrow window to use it daily, after I get all my shit done and I cut myself off two hours before I plan on being asleep. Also the vast majority of the time I use it I'm outside on a bike ride or going for a walk or something, as opposed to staring at a screen in a dark room.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564264621223.jpg (720x699, 27K)

>Sources that go against your viewpoint
>OMFG PROPAGANDA THIS IS SUCH BS YOU MUST BE A COP
Has weed fried all your braincells?

Correct way to do it IMO. If I allow myself to use weed often or before I've finished everything I need to do, I'll inevitably start using it more and more, up until I'm using it daily and I have no motivation to do anything. It needs to be strictly limited to not get out of hand.

On the other hand, after heavy weed usage the subsequent withdrawals when I quit make me manic and give me the energy to do just about anything. So maybe it could be used as a tool to get difficult tasks done in that way.

>telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html

>She said: “Adolescent-onset cannabis users, but not adult-onset cannabis users, showed marked IQ decline from childhood to adulthood.

Smoking is bad for teenagers because their brains have not fully developed. If you're an adult you're good.

most stoners are teenagers and young 20s. older people have learned that weed is for losers.

It doesn't seem worth it to fry your dopamine reward system and turn yourself into a person with increased emotional negativity and decreased emotional positivity just for some "manic boost".

They've kinda proved that weed literally kills your soul and spirit.

Not really user.
Look at the:
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity

Yeah, I agree. Personally I feel way better ever since I quit a month or so ago. It just turns me into a zombie incapable/unwilling of higher order thinking.

>Check out muh list of sources
>Huffingtonpost
>Telegraph.co.uk

Half of these titles are fucking high level clickbait-tier.

my cousin was a weed dealer for a while in high school. the first time I ever tried it was at his house.
when he was half way through university I went and visited him and asked if we were going to smoke. he said nah, I don't smoke anymore. I was like why did you stop? he said "because stoners don't go anywhere man."
I remember feeling kind of hurt because I was asking him to smoke and he was saying it was for losers, even though he used to blaze. but now I realize how right he was. stoners don't go anywhere.

I feel like once a week is even too much. In the summers i tend to drink more smoke on top of it. Now it's the end of the summer and I feel like my mental health is back to shit and I just want to go home after gym and fap away the anxiety instead of enjoying myself.

So is he a big pimpin spending cheese playboi now? That criminal scum.

>he can’t take joy in discipline
Soda brain child. Enjoy being like those fat niggas from Wall-e lmao

heh

>weed is for losers
>Go to dispensary and its all people 40-60

These are all for teenagers. No shit weed is bad for adolescent brains, just like alcohol. Hence the age restrictions.

he's an engineer working in tech in silicon valley

Weed is fine. Don't be a retro propaganda shill.

If you're mentally healthy and you only smoke occasionally it's fine.

If you're mentally unhealthy (me) and smoke every day (also me) you're gonna have a real bad time.

One of many reasons i dont smoke anymore.

If i have some, i will lay around doing nothing smoking until its gone... then sit around wanting more

Whats the worst your weed habit has gotten bros? At my peak I was going through a gram cart every day, plus some more if I was with friends.

ITT: stoner COPE

ITT: uptight fags sperging out

Gigachad has spoken.

Attached: Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 12.40.30 PM.png (588x520, 192K)

Based and moderation pilled

I can't use it in moderation and it fuels my narcicism, making me a very unpleasant person. I lose my interest in people and become more avoidant. I'm also very tired the next day and all I want to do then is vape weed and do nothing. I can be somewhat productive but not nearly as I can be without it. In the end it really doesn't contribute much to my life except for the escapism (which immediately spirals into addiction).

daily reminder anti weed propaganda is spread by shills because weed violently threatens the things they profit from

im the same way
i cant just smoke casually. i am either high 24/7 or im abstaining
so i quit that shit years ago no regrets

on the internet the disinformation is wildly on the wide of stoners and potheads claiming magical benefits of marijuana, literally any ailment you can think of or problem if you google it plus weed you can find somebody telling you that it will cure it

Remember: the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

The issue is in moderation. Look at alcohol, most people don’t expect to be able to drink everyday and do fine. Weed has it’s uses, respect it and use it on occasion

weed has a wide range of pharmaceutical benefits that threaten big pharma. i don't agree at all with your statement eitherm weed is federally illegal and has always carried a falsely derived negative stigma as a result of its legality. see: refer madness.

weed makes people happy, non violent and not dependent on a bunch of bullshit to survive. can't have a country not full of brainwashed retards.

>weed makes people happy, non-violent and not dependent on bullshit to survive
Wow so that’s why the ghettos were almost every man woman and child smokes weed everyday are super peaceful paradises

Attached: E4C9DEA7-9B71-4D13-AA3F-9B8380787330.png (657x539, 110K)

>weed makes people happy, non violent
and perfect tools to be used by the elite. weed makes you a sheep.

I do it twice a month at most and make sure it's after I lift and go to the sauna.
Building up a tolerance to it by smoking often is pretty lame and it is addictive and can fuck you up.
I don't do other drugs or smoke cigarettes, I keep my routine, live respectfully, exercise a lot, eat well and have a good job so I'm not going to lose sleep over this vice.
Don't do that shit around other people though.

Moderation is for fucking pussies, if it’s bad just don’t do it at all idiot

funny how only in america is this a problem
yes see how great the elite worked against the hippies

retard logic

>weed has a wide range of pharmaceutical benefits that threaten big pharma
it really doesn't. it really, really, doesn't. it's a narcotic.

t. no self control

If you can't handle smoking weed and being productive you're a fucking retard

based DEA agent

Ok Joe Rogan

DUDE WEED LMAO

Is weed even addictive? There's been times where I've smoked it regularly once a day, then when it's ran out gone months without it with no side effects or withdrawal.

medical marijuana is really factually a thing

>it's a narcotic.
Lol
"Narcotic" is literally another word for "opioid," which big pharma is making a killing off of.