16 peanut bars, a full pizza, and 6 brownies. Why the fuck are my genetics making me so hungry

16 peanut bars, a full pizza, and 6 brownies. Why the fuck are my genetics making me so hungry

Attached: 5BDBDED9-DA80-430F-BFA7-9CA412D0D317.gif (633x758, 14K)

>genetics
git gud and have some fucking willpower, son

Attached: a fucking gun.jpg (1500x1270, 189K)

If I don’t eat what my body is craving I can’t sleep

yeah you can
this is a really bad habit that will take a few weeks to fully break but you need to break that habit

you personify what I hate about myself

I shake sweat toss and turn feel like I’m dying. I don’t even eat for the flavor of food. It’s literally so I don’t feel like that

eat until you're sated, then stop eating. you don't need all that shit
not that hard

That’s what I did. Pizza, 16 peanut butter bars, brownie. That is how I get full

just eat nothing for a day

if you die, you die

if you dont die you know how to not be a fatty anymore

Eat something else, stop buying that crap if you don't want to eat it. Buy something less calorie dense you fat brainlet.

I don’t die but I think it’s gonna age me or be unhealthy

>if you die, you die
Based and Dragopilled

I wake up and can easily go 8 hours without eating. Food is a complete chore for me, how do I increase my appetite lads

Says the man who just consumed and whole pizza and brownies for a meal

It feels so healthy I can’t even explain in it

Just eat more until it becomes a habit. Set specific times for breakfast, lunch and dinner and eventually you'll get used to it and do it automatically.

Its the carbohydrate.

Gotta be insulin resistence, better get used to feeling hungry or get ready to die.

Explain

Gotta get yourself some fiber, son. That and some animal fats. Either of those things are going to be more satiating to you than bread and sugar. That shit promises the world but leaves you empty.

I struggled with losing the last 15 pounds on my fat journey because of that stupid habit that I should have broke from the start.

Habits. Habits. Habits. Whether it's eating to lose or eating to gain, it all comes down to habits. If you hate eating, consider that the food you eat sucks and try some recipes to find meals you actually enjoy. Wake up early so your days are long enough that you can space out meals easily (at least 14 hours, ideally 16).

My eating habits used to be complete dogshit. I ate crappy food so I never had an appetite for anything. Things I did have appetites for were unhealthy empty calories. I would play games and literally just forget to eat (usually dinner) then just eat a quick snack before bed. I would wake up really late and skip breakfast in a hurry.

Part of fixing your appetite is picking a plan, then sticking to it. Set aside four or five tasty meals that you can mix and match easily, eat at the same times every day, and space meals out with small snacks inbetween (like peanuts or fruits or protein bars). Habits are the cornerstone to changing any diet, your appetite will naturally change with time as long as you stick with it.

I have been starving and eating healthy it won’t go away

Beetus

kek

Because you so frequently shove sugary shit down your throat, your body gets so much insulin so often that the receptors are now saying "pls no more".

This is one of the times where going low carb would be extremely appropriate. Fat doesn't spike insulin, so you might even want to look at a high fat diet like keto

You ate too many carbs, and your body had to flood itself with insulin to get rid of them. Do this too much, and your cells start resisting the insulin. But, insulin is how energy gets into your cells, so if you build up a resistance to it, your cells get less energy, and send your brain more "I'M FUCKING HUNGRY" signals, making you hungrier more often.

Fast for a few days, then minimize carbs for a few weeks. Keep your carbs in check from then on, and you'll stop being so hungry.

its because youre eating foods that don't give you satiety because they have no real nutrients. Secondly I'm sure you've primed your gut bacteria to crave this kind of food. Third - your eating and sleeping times i.e your circadian rythm is all fucked up, Its not your genetics but your poor choices and excuses. Go look them up and decide for yourself what you want. I did the same. Maybe read the book 'The circadian code' on a free pdf website..look up gut bacteria / microbiome..stop eating shit.

fuck man i feel like Tarrare some times
i'm skinny as fuck
i weigh 60kg at 194cm tall
a regular lunch for me i could down 3 double whoppers in 10 minutes
then for dinner i'd have 400g of pasta, a kilogram of beef mince with tomato sauce
i also go through 4-5 liters of water/diet soda a day and snack on protein bars throughout the day
i don't know what the fuck is going on

Attached: 182746.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

How do I do this without fasting? Vegetables?

Just do the fast, you fat fuck. Drink Snake Juice

there are many ways my friend - eat a mixed diet..doesnt have to be all veggies. Just stay away from processed food - get natural food and learn to cook it..another way is to drink juices if your budget can support...you can drink both vegetable juices and fruit juices (which is something I do)...just eat natural and that will take care of a lot of your problems. As far as timing goes..its best for you to eat within a 12 hour window...i.e from your first meal to the last one. I started eating on a 9 hour window (from 12:00 pm to 9 pm sometimes 8) and my body is now trained to not require any food outside those timings except water..also I sleep well etc. etc. Again, I suggest you read the book circadian code which is where I took the inspiration about this from..you could find it on b-ok.cc

DON'T drink fruit juice if you have insulin resistance. Stuff is just sugar water. All the bad shit of fruit, with none of the good shit. It's almost as bad as pop

im talking about fruit juice you make yourself from real fruits..not the stuff you get from the grocery store..big difference.

You didn't specify that. You know this guy is going to see "Fruit juice", take the easy way out, and chug a gallon of Motts from the grocery store. Then wonder why his insulin resistance has turned into full blown diabetes and his foot is now falling off.

Ahaha baits as far as the eye can see today.

Surely these posts must be a joke.