Reminder that farmer's walks are crossfit

Attached: crossfit.png (1323x1061, 198K)

ok

I cannot imagine how crossfit is economically viable. Crossfit gyms in my town charge like 3 times more than ordinary gyms. Do normies have that much free money?

Yes. My 50yo mother pays $110 a month on this bullshit, it is retarded

Dumbbell walks are not "farmers" walks these are

Attached: fw2.jpg (600x630, 50K)

Crosshitters even spoiled glorious oly lifts and pull-ups

>Do normies have that much free money?
boomers and white professionals

farmers walks or carries are putting anything that weighs something in your hands and walking retard

Broken clock and all that

using handles like this instead of dumbbells is a cheaters version of the exercise, he should be using 120 lb dumbbells

It's a way to keep riff Raff out, much like golf clubs and airports.
Of course the farmers carry translates to their suitcase carry.

I'm a fucking white professional.

>longer moment arm, requiring more stabilisation effort
>cheating

>thought you were exaggerating
>look up the closest one
>mfw

Jesus christ

Attached: file.png (308x374, 7K)

I don't really understand your point but I'm open to it. The grip is essentially the same. Do you mean because the center of gravity on the weight is lower?

Literally any form of exercise falls under the definition of Crossfit

They get coached during all of their workouts and it's still cheaper than personal training

>It's a way to keep riff Raff out, much like golf clubs and airports.
keeping the poor out is a huge benefit in anything. spending time around only other rich people is much better than spending time with human trash and the kind of scum that is in poverty. living in a poor neighborhood is bad almost entirely because of the kind of shitty people who live there, and not due to the actual circumstances.

they don't sign up in spite of the price, they sign up pricesely because it's expensive. it's a part of it. they want to buy the "expensive experience".

That's not really a good reason since a crossfit gym won't set up in a poor area when they know people can't afford $150 a month to workout and most poor people are obese anyway. If you live in an area with a crossfit gym you most likely already live in a decent area that won't have poor people at a regular gym.

group classes aren't coaching. they pay to get told what to do.

I wasn't really commenting on crossfit specifically, just that barriers to entry that keep poor people out are actually really nice.

Yeah true, that's why I go to Gold's honestly. It's not too expensive but $30 a month keeps most high schoolers and poor people at the YMCA

It's a difficult discussion. The more you segregating poor people, the bigger the exclusion zones become, the more crime spill over to middle class areas and the smaller the middle class areas become. The French got a taste of this and are now trying to undo the damage done by segregation.

So I randomly clicked as some crossfit competition on youtube. Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (991x560, 374K)

Ironl00 (the strongest natty on earth) says farmers walks are the #1 strength exercise you can do

I believe and trust ironl00 more than any DYEL Jow Forums Jow Forums refugee incel nigger

My yoga classes around I think 460 CHF (115 burger dollars) for 6 sessions. not sure how much that works out to because math is for poor people but honestly 120 burger dollars / mo for a gym is pretty cheap. maybe just earn more money? i thought americans were rich

Dumbbells are difficult. I once pulled farmer walk handles with 2x 35bls plates each - around 90lbs - but i'm struggling with 60s DB.

youre insanely fucking weak dude. you should be farmers walking your BW per hand as a newbie

>plebs not doing single farmers
Got to get those stabilizing muscles dog

I know, that's why i was doing them 3x week, 5 laps around the weight room ~150 feet each.

they are crossfitting u fucking hater

you have it written in the graphic in a precise detail

what more do you need?

fucking manlets hogging all the dumbbells

Please don't take this like you took my tire flips

Attached: 1564964570334.png (188x282, 71K)

Yup. Some Exos "health Spa" just opened up here and it's $170/month. It has 3 power cages, a dumbbell rack, a machine circuit, a giant meme turf area, a sauna for each sex, and massages (cost not included, also cost more than other local massages).

meanwhile, our YMCA has 7 power cages, 3 dumbbell racks, a machine circuit with 2x of most machines, multiple full-size cable machines, an Olympic swimming pool, a recreational swimming pool with waterslides etc., 4 basketball courts, 4 racquetball courts, optional martial Arts and dance lessons, etc. And it's $69 a month for a family of 4.

> health Spa
> 3 power cages
Something is not right here

>and pull-ups
How so? I've never seen them do any pullups