Self Improvement isn't rea-

>Self Improvement isn't rea-

Why not you, user?

Attached: 1555338435751.jpg (2600x2184, 372K)

Because the incel mentality is cancer and is made for defeatism.

They lie to abuse other men to trick them into being failure.

They lie. They only lie.

body is easy, mind is hard

Because I've already been skinny all my life. And I've never had a pedostache to shave off. How can't people fathom the fact that you can be the best version of youself you can be and still be ugly?

Attached: 1555091580067.png (800x600, 15K)

Self improvement isnt real and the guy did not even change

This is the utter state of redditchan holy fuck

>mind is hard
why?

He didn't have bad genes in the first place. He was just lazy. It's like if a chad would cover himself in shit and get no girl and then washed himself... MUH SELF IMPROVEMENT. I mean sure, some guys like in pic related call tehmselves incels but there are real incels out there.

He never gained any muscle though. Guy still isn't getting female attention to this very day.

Because Im not fat to begin with

u tell me, i dont no why

But a 5/10 is still better than a 2/10. Even with a 2/10 face if you work enough on your body and become fully shredded you should be able to get laid easily.

>how to become an anoying faggot in just under six months

I feel like that isn't you, but if it is, good shit.

You genuinely went from being a fat ugly fuck to good looking. Good shit, man. Don't give up.

no this is just the truth and you are wasting your live lmao

My fucking allergies won't let me workout eat and jog and basically go outside my apartment for almost a month now. I want to self improoooove. I skipped gym for a month now!

Attached: 1553343535558.png (600x600, 189K)

>waaaah wahh wahhh but I'm so special I will always be a loser

Attached: Download.png (211x239, 9K)

How can you waste something that is so subjective? By your saying working is life wasting too

im extremely ugly theres nothing i can do. I'm lower bf% than he is in the last picture and i still have less sex appeal than him in the first picture

we all have to self improve cause thats just a part of life
but I don't feel like I have to change much appearance wise

how does he not have any loose skin?
Look how thin his fingers got between the 4th and last pic. God i wish that were me. i am struggling to overcome an eating disorder on my own.

I need to do that backwards

>be chubby all your life
>no female attention
>lose 40lbs in 9 months
>still no female attention
>freak out and become anorexic
>still no female attention
>get heavily depressed and put in mental ward
>give up and gain it all back within 2 years
>no female attention during that time and to this day
If you're a robot, no amount of self improvement will get you a gf. We are doomed

I'm already fit and want to kms.

pretty much this, I am already as skinny as he is in the last picture with hair of the same length. difference being I just have an ugly head/face. protip: an attractive person who happens to have shaved their head and been fat atm is not the same as a genuinely ugly person. he even has a fucking pedo stache and horrid posture in the first picture, with the pants pulled up awkwardly.

conclusion: first picture is just an attractive person larping as ugly. if you're ugly because you're fat you have no one to blame but yourself. if you are not fat and are still ugly (like myself and many robots) then you are a true robot.

Attached: feels5.jpg (239x211, 12K)

> if you're ugly because you're fat you have no one to blame but yourself
skinny people have no fucking idea what it's like.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>have gfs but depressed
>causes psoriasis at 19
>can't drink
>can't look at self
>eat shit
>put on weight
>psoriasis treated at 27
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>eat healthy exercise
>lose 50lbs weight
>buy new clothes
>get ulcerative colitis at 29
>can't digest healthy food
>prescribed cortisone
>put 25lbs weight back on in 3 months
>struggle to find right diet
>still overweight at 36

I'm his pic 5 (I'm literally 95kg) and i feel the most disgustingly fat/obese I've been in my life, yet it took him a 70 pound loss to get to where I am and it'd only take me a 30 pound loss to get to his final stage

This sort of makes me feel better

I'm currently trying 17/7 fasting with 2-3 simple meals in the 7 hour window, and no calories at all in the 17 hours. It's sort of working but it's slow and I cba exercising to speed things up.

Former lardass here. Yes I do. Just lose the weight. But fucking lift and don't do all cardio like I did. No one respects a twig.

>By your saying working is life wasting too
Not him but yes it fucking is. The absolute state of wagecucks lmao

>just lose the weight
Just stop being depressed bro xd

I've only ever done it during states of extreme depression. Quit making excuses.

I'm not depressed. I'm telling you that "just lose weight" isn't advice.
"just don't lose."
"just do it correctly"
"stop being anxious"

I'm fit as fuck and I'm a 25 year old shut in neet. there is no cure for autism

How bout you retards stop caring about looks and get a god damn sense of humor or find a talent.

Attached: 3E0ADD4D-801C-438C-B5C1-B801876B4B05.jpg (206x245, 5K)

I can barley even describe how retarded that comparison is.

I really wish I just had to go to the gym (which I already do, as a normally functioning carriercel) but you need a femoid tier skincare to fix my shitskin and somw surgerymaxing to make me pretty.

I meant like this, sorry also yeah I work out too, but at home because I can't drive.

>losing weight
Bitch please.

I can't self-improve my garbage genes so I don't try. It's already over.

But I am not some wagecuck faggot like op

I've actually made a similar transformation as the guy in the OP.

I'm 25 now and two years ago I was a 250 pound NEET living with my parents, now I'm in shape with my own job and a decent apartment in a great area and I still lift regularly and eat healthy. I like to think my social skills are also somewhat better since I do have to interact with people at work, at the very least. I've even gone on seekingarrangements.com and paid actual beautiful young women hundreds of dollars to fuck me multiple times.

The problem is it hasn't helped with women at all, but now I get the peace of mine that comes from knowing exactly what my problem is. I don't not have a gf because I'm too poor, too fat, too ugly, too stupid, etc. I don't have a gf because regardless of how my living situation is, I spend every waking moment of my freetime playing video games/browsing the internet by myself. It doesn't really matter what else I do, so long as this is my lifestyle I'll be single forever

There are other depressed, single, friendless robots who have lost weight, including myself. I know every excuse in the book, because I used to make them.

At the end of the day, the answer is to literally just do it. It's either that or be fat forever until the day you have a heart attack or hang yourself. It won't be hard, it won't be fun, it won't be rewarding for a long time, but at the end of the day your back is against a wall and it's either sink or swim.

On the positive side, you most likely have nothing but time. You might not reach your breaking point for five more years but maybe in 2024 that's the year you start counting calories and going to the gym. The sooner you realize nobody will change it but you, the better.

Apply some willpower. I've been excersizing regularly now for like eight months and I still almost never want to do it. To make up for it though, I get to tell fatties like you to stop being lazy. Start with counting calories.

there is absolutely no way that's the same person

i lift and i already have a nice body the fuck do you want more from me? having a good looking body is easy, just lift and shove healthy food into your mouth.
now fixing my head? i don't know where to start.

he looks like a completely different person lole..

This didn't seem worth making a thread over but it's relevant to self improvement.

How do you guys weigh individuality vs. conforming for the sake of people liking you more?

I've always liked having long hair, ever since I was a kid, and I'm a grown ass man now too so despite being a guy I'm very used to it. I still do like it better, I feel like it suits me and most of my role models are kind of hippies or metal heads anyways. What I'm trying to say summed up is, obviously I have no problem with it.

However, I have to accept that as I've gotten older and shit, it would honestly be much easier to just have short hair. Standing out makes me look anxious in public and, if I'm being realistic, a lot more girls and guys probably dislike it more than they like it. I think I would objectively look more attractive immediately if I just got a normal short cut or something. At the same time, trading a lifelong part of my identity to try to fit in with normies makes me feel like a cuck.

Haha yeah you are better than them haha

Ok, at which point does the person change?

Either you're yourself or you're a cuck. You know it in your heart, why are you asking us?

Just be honest with me, do you think a non-chad with long hair is just as cringeworthy as a fat loser who chooses to wear a fedora instead of just not having a hat on at all?

Jesus, its like watching Isaac Brock's transformation in reverse.

Attached: 1554417791828.jpg (507x507, 33K)

how the fuck does he look 20 years younger

Yes, and? Unless you're literal Brad Pitt you're a yikes oof cringe incel lmfao, so why give a shit?

I'm asking honest, on topic questions why are you being so mean

Attached: 1345606456713.gif (633x758, 13K)

Instead of being a fat slob you can turn into a Chad like this guy. Stop making excuses and become the best version of yourself.

Attached: wdEnQGm.jpg (2896x2896, 387K)

it is the same
even the stretch marks match

you can do whatever you want if you work hard enough and believe in yourself. Discipline and hard work pays off.

Attached: 9dKBIX6h.jpg (1024x840, 95K)

I'm not. I'm trying to say that you either have to stop giving a shit, or go full conformist, hope you have the money for steroids and Gucci sneakers or whatever. Unless you're literally the 1% you can *always* get the retarded "yikes oof..." reaction anyway.

His shirt still makes him look fat. Would look better with a bit of muscle and unbuttoned so it flows and doesn't look like he has a belly, or slim fit / smaller size.
Dresses black instead of any real color. Black only fits a specific type of guy and mono-black on a guy is pretty meh.
Visible neck but no clear muscles, looks wanna-be wimpy.
Watch looks nice and belt looks decent at least.

Props to the guy for losing weight, but he doesn't look anywhere like a Chad. He just went from clear obese to Billy Bob. People can easily do better than this with some effort.

That guy had a decent face and a good frame to begin with. There's no way to improve your genetics, now fuck off.

>improve
>become totally gay

Great job with protein deficiency. Doesn't show at all. Let me guess, you stopped eating meat during your crash diet? Stupidest idea ever.

So all I have to do is try?

Attached: quasimodo.jpg (2560x1466, 1.64M)

It is, though. If I told you to just patch a hole in your wall, that would be dumb because not everyone knows how to do that. But everyone knows how to lose weight. Everyone. Just exercise and eat less. Nothing else. Getting fit is a whole other thing, but losing weight is literally just do it.

is there hope for me, user? please tell me there is

What the fuck? How is that the same guy?

>Self Improvement isn't rea-
Don't think anyone can improve like this though. Some are already skinny / have a good haircut and have an ugly face

but he still looks like a unfasionable loser metal autist? he shoud roid up

>Even with a 2/10 face if you work enough on your body and become fully shredded you should be able to get laid easily.
You wish. Face is most important by far. Skinny dudes with a nice face who've never worked out get laid. Those with an ugly face don't, even if they get ripped

Why are you even on here faggot?

What about us people who are already ugly without excess fat?
This is why fatties can't be robots more likely than not they have a perfectly adequate looks buried underneath fat. Lanklets are already ugly.

Because I'm 5'3 i already said this

He should work out, go bald (because what's left isn't worth saving), and trim his facial hair.
I don't know if that'll get him laid, but it'll be an improvement for sure

because this is a cherry-picked 1 in 1000 success story and implying everyone can make a similar transformation is dishonest, unrealistic, and will only lead to false hope.

Attached: 1554326285284.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

He turned into Brendan Fraser

>losing weight is 1 in 1000
Is this the kind of delusion incels are resorting to to justify being betas these days?
Losing weight is so fucking easy. I used to be fat, I just did a few water fasts and boom, normal BMI

And yet you're still posting here - good job

If you weren't so low-IQ and read the rest of the thread you'd notice many anons already pointed out the guy in OP already had good face potential underneath all that fat and shitty grooming

You have no idea how many of us mesomorphs absolutely hate having difficulty getting a visible six pack despite clearly having abs, when odds are people with your body type will have a much easier time getting them + some light muscle on the shoulders, torso and upper arms. Eat well and do some damn push-ups, pull-ups, strength training, whatever.
Once you got that, dress well for the type of girl you like to attract, and get over your social anxiety and approach. Men are still defacto hunters, not prey like women.

The whole lank vs fat guy transformation thing is just an excuse from either side to not do their best. My friend is lank and got muscle and has visible abs, but is jealous of my upper body strength, pecs and shoulders. I have mucho difficulty getting visible abs, which he has. Just own your damn body.

You've cucked yourself into such pathetic delusions lmao. You betas just like being lazy faggots complaining all the time instead of figuring shit out and getting your shit together
Lmao at you thinking you're high IQ

You're really retarded aren't you? It's not he losing weight that's 1 in 1000. It's the losing weight and looking like that. He already got the right facial futures. It just wasn't noticeable because he was so fat. Most don't have this and they'll still be ugly after losing the weight

This is what I would do if I had a 2/10 face, was 5'2'' and had a 4 inch dick.
>research and apply ideal methods for hypotrophy training
>learn and instrument and join a band (going on craigslist and looking either at bands that have a lot of potential or already established/successful bands), work hard on becoming as famous as possible
>get a good job
>invest in my own business on the side (that way I'm not confined by the limits of my job only taking me so far)
>start a youtube channel, try to get as successful with it as possible
>net work and make lots of friends, maybe meet people at places for people like me
>practice talking to girls and cold approaching
>get the most best and/or attractive girl I can (even if she's ugly and stupid) and then gain experience from her and climb the social ladder to prettier and/or better women

Everyones life will be improved massively if they apply themselves to it. Fuck off you pathetic little black piller cuck

i have already seen the people i would have to compete against, i am not cut for the job. i am weak. i am very unfit for this society and life and i will die at the end of the rope.

Observe this pic OP and the dude in the pic is still ugly, working out won't fix your face

Attached: Gymcels be like.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

>self improvement
it's quite cute that burgers actually think obesity is a problem like in their country.
here's a question. how do i self improve if i already go to the gym, have a zoomer haircut and a beard, dumb as fuck so can't work anything but mundane middle-class jobs, have tried asking girls out before but still got rejected. the only self-improvement that actually works is cosmetic surgery and i'm saving up for it.

Attached: 8e3d5da7ac4c2.jpg (900x900, 261K)

Because I cant pretend that it matters anymore

this is the truth. fatcel is volcel but working out won't do much when you're already not attractive

Attached: 1bb.gif (487x815, 587K)

Some ideas for you here:
climbing the ladder of middle class jobs will only take you so far, so reach for the starts and start your own business on the side as well.
Also read more and expand your mind

okay but how do you get to the starting stage where you care if you live or not. like i've had months where i started counting calories and lost like 50+ lbs but i always have some kind of breakdown and go on a depressive spiral for a few months, gaining back more than i lost in that time. this has been on/off happening for three years now and i can only assume my self-hate is getting in the way since i don't care about myself.

You know what that's from. Taking too much medicine and not ha in your own immune system. Lay off the Claritin for a month.

I have already lost weight. It didnt get rid of the gyno and it didnt make me taller than 168 cm

Improve physically is easy as fuck, you just have to run like a dog for months, the real fight is improve mentally, that shit is hard af, even those chad bodylike people have problem with their own mind

It depends on how old you are. For me it's the fact that I'm in the latter half of my 20s, and I've tried killing myself multiple ways already. I even live alone now, I tried to get as drunk and high as possible and tie a bag around my neck and pass out, I've tried overdosing, I've tried to jump off a bridge and couldn't do it, I tried buying a gun (Can't in my state without doing months worth of bullshit), At some point I just accepted that killing myself is a pipe dream just like getting superpowers is. Personally, I just can't do it. Once I realized that I am potentially going to be forced to exist for many more decades I realized I truly had no choice.

You can't eat yourself to death without at LEAST 10+ years of looking like boogie2988 or someone on my 600 pound life. If you think you're going to eat yourself to death, the sheer amount of time that would take and how miserable you would be the entire time makes it sound like one of the most torturous ways to go.

Buff ugly guys can be alpha as fuck, there's women that are into it. I've fucking seen pretty boys get their heart broken. Sure more women prefer perfect face, perfect height, perfect body, perfect brain, perfect dick perfect everything but they fuck less than perfect guys all the time as long as they have some things going for them and there's attractive women with low self esteem out there to that fuck ugly guys that are even fat I've seen that shit to

> Sure more women prefer perfect face, perfect height, perfect body, perfect brain, perfect dick perfect everything
>But they're are a tiny percentage of women who are into buff ugly guys
Fuck out of here user don't get our hopes up fucking tard

Attached: Anon's Brain.png (391x425, 147K)

Unless maybe you live in some small town, finding these women is really not hard with practicing cold approach and social networking
You think you can be the most physically dangerous and or intimidating specimen in a room of a bunch of people and not trigger the primitive instincts of some of the women there? You have much to learn of the world beyond your basement
I've guys mack on the girlfriends of pretty boys. I've seen a lot of shit out there

*seen ugly guys mack

what is false from that please explain me?

I'm 27. I've been 250+ since I've been 13 and am currently at my fattest at 488lbs @ 5'4". I have guns, but the closest I've gone is just playing Russian roulette a few times. I think it's more my own self hate just getting in the way combined with being a bad stress eater.

I guess giving it another shot is worth it since I'm feeling motivated from this thread, but I don't have a positive outlook. I already have a bad back and my feet hurt like shit just walking around so the benefits are there, I just don't have the mentality that I can improve. I know that's my problem, I just can't sustain the motivation longterm.

>defeatism

just curious would you say a 5'4 ectomorph sportsball enthusiast who really wants to get into the NBA or NFL but understands this will never happen has a "defeatist mentality"?

The best version of me was 4/10

6 pack, job, car, daily showers perfume, new haircut and all that shit yet I was still where I started.

is this another gym thread made by ugly dipshits that meme about working out and yet still spend all their free time on r9k?