I don't care about function i care about what everyone else thinks of me

>i don't care about function i care about what everyone else thinks of me
- White Girl 2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-114453_Video Player.jpg (977x354, 123K)

unironically more redpilled that caring about the function of your fucking phone

Who cares what kind of phone you have. Normgroids baffle me.

Attached: 1554765193041.png (572x1000, 147K)

>Love the way white girls look aesthetically
>99% of them are fuck all retarded like this
Everyone says "lol go for Asians dude" but I haven't seen an attractive Asian in probably two years

Jewish D&C ITT

Well, at least she is honest about it. I guess it's a phase every white chick goes through.

Who the cares about the specs of your phone? I care about the aesthetic and the UI apple is the best imo in both. Does it really matter anyway I could care less what phone someone has, unless it like just came out.

Attached: this.png (626x700, 385K)

It was about software features. See you in 10 years and iPhone can finally have 2 of the same app.

Honest question. Have you actually used an iphone recently? Android sucks fucking balls irrespective of the bells and whistles that each manufacturer puts in the phone. Just scrolling pages on the net on an Android made me want to go back to iphone.

Really tired of these "subtle" anti-white threads. It's hateful and disgusting.

>I care about the aesthetic and the UI

lmao do you actually think iPhones with that ugly ass notch is a good aesthetic?? also iOS is for adult babies who need to be boxed into their software like a safe little play pen for toddlers and told what and what not to do with the phone they probably paid roughly $1,000 for.

>bought an android for $130
>looks like a smartphone, calls, texts and has gps
>laugh at icattle daily

Attached: smugly.png (544x535, 491K)

All phones are the same black box these days. Shut the hell up

Attached: No_thanks.jpg (225x224, 34K)

Kinda redpilled desu, same reason I only date white girls.

desu Samsung is the real normie phone. Chads and Stacies have iPhones, robots own something Chinese

I have an iphone, but that's more due to me NOT caring about what everyone else thinks, as all my friends and coworkers carry around shit like a Galaxy Grand Prime. But I tried a bunch of android phones back during Gingerbread, and I hated them all so much I wound up sticking with a dumb phone until last year.

That girl is unironically based and redpilled. No wonder she has more friends and is more socially successful than you. She just understood how the world works unlike you.

Anyone who thinks android = Samsung is fucking retarded and a normalfag.

>toddler
>uses an anime picture

Yyyyeeeahh have sex sweaty. Also kill yourself.

It's a Jow Forums meme. Responding to it only ensures that more BTFO posts will occur, at least on that board.

Never really found it funny, but Jow Forums seems to.

>buy $1000 iphone
>battery dies in 2 years
>buy $200 android
>battery dies in 2 years
Really makes you think

thanks for outing yourself as a total newfag

>But I tried a bunch of android phones back during Gingerbread

Android has advanced lightyears since then. we're on Pie now, Q is currently in beta.

>tfw dating cute asian girl

> we both use cheap android phones

Based

Xiaomi master race reporting

>buy $30 battery

Neat. I was given an iPhone 4 for free. That phone came out around the same time as all the phones I tried, and it was night and day compared to any of the old androids I had laying around (including the Moto Droid 3, which was Android's flagship back then), so I got an iPhone 8 256GB for $1.67 per month.

I'm happy with it, but I see no real reason to upgrade to anything else.

I think less if people with iPhones.

Attached: 1554394315521.png (922x715, 282K)

Is there any reason people should care if you think less of them?

iphone=better security android phone= I can torent

Are there really niggers who torrent using their phone instead of a computer? Phone is good for nothing but gps.

I'm not ugly like the rest of you claim to be, I'm tall and attractive.
You'll just have to take my work for it.

Attached: 1538630327852.jpg (834x906, 212K)

if you are mobile and want to watch a movie to torrent it is very convenient Iphone is for jews and their sheeple

>leaving the house
Faggot shit

You can rice Android however you want, if you cared about UI and aesthetic it's dumb to be locked down to one company's "vision" rather than using your personal favorite launcher and tailoring your whole experience to what you want exactly.

I know I know Jews hate work

Android is better, iPhones are for people who don't know how to do anything that doesn't involve a simple UI that says CLICK HERE TO BUY SIMPLICITY.
iPhone users are lazy about learning when it comes to tech.

I have an iPhone because I'm a tech-illiterate boomer and iOS is the only operating system I can figure out how to use.

Unironically don't give a shit about whatever prestige Apple products may have. My iPhone is almost three years old and full of scratches and dents, and the rose gold color is starting to wear off at the areas where the phone rests against my palm.

Attached: AE492371-550E-4AA0-BA95-87F18984B6BA.png (1830x1320, 1.82M)

me too, especially if it's any of the new ones. and if they own a new flagship Android phone I think better of them. like many in thread already mentioned Applefags are either A) technologically illiterate/lazy morons or B) facetious NPC normgroids who only buy Apple to fit in with the hivemind. it's usually safe to slot them into one or both of those categories

I heard it's practically impossible to sideload apps on iPhone nowadays, so I'm more than happy to be on Android. Android gives you way more customization options. And you can even get rid of Google entirely by installing a custom ROM, but people likely don't care about Googles spying anyway if I look at the way they use social media.

>>i don't care about function i care about what everyone else thinks of me
same. i care that people dont think of me as an applefag

but i find her sentiment generally quite agreeable

Gotta support the Samsung motherland while getting that sweet white cock

This, nothing triggers me more than normalfags thinking all Android phones are Samsung shitboxes

>breaks iphone
>has to use fossil android
>conclusion: android is ass
200iq
How about you switch from a galaxy s9 to an iPhone 4?
Also how about you change the animation duration scale in settings?

>files
revolutionary

same, idc if you're a collage professor, I look down on you

>gingerbread
Android was a fucking joke back then. Not only was the OS terrible all the phones were badly built shitters too. If you don't have any issues with your iphone I wouldn't recommend switching just because it's always some extra efforts to change systems, but flagship android phones are way better than iphones now. It's not even close. IOS always makes headlines with new ridiculous bugs, multitasking is shit, going back and editing your text is shit, the web browser is shit, there's no micro sd slot and even if there was you can't directly access the files so it would be mostly useless.
If you only use the social apps and the camera I guess it's alright, the UI looks nice and is pretty smooth. But if you do anything else it will just weigh you down. Like recently I had to get some older photos and screenshots for my visa application and it was so good being able to go into the file manager, sort by date modified ascending, pick the pics I wanted, make a zip file out of them and upload to google drive. If I had an iphone I would have had to scroll down through like 2k images and upload them one by one which would have been a pain in the ass. I haven't had an iPhone since iphone 5s and I can't remember if the gallery even had any sort of folders or categories, but I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any and you'd be forced to look through all of your pictures whereas I could just go into the camera folder and the screenshots folder and pick from there.
Also major Australian ISPs recently banned Jow Forums, and the only way I can phonepost now is by using a DNS changer. I'm 90% sure you couldn't do this on an iPhone and you'd just be unable to phonepost. Not that I'd even use Jow Forums on an iPhone in the first place since there's no good Jow Forums browser for ios and I'd have to use the fucking browser which is a suicide inducing experience.

I dare you to try replacing an iphone's battery. You have to dismantle the whole phone first. It takes a licensed technician to replace the battery. Obsolescence by design.

>normalnigger only cares about social credit

wow what a suprise