Redpill me on mewing

Attached: original.gif (600x480, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfonCxHCUAA
youtu.be/q52sDFGhaww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My experience
>8 months so far
>went from being incapable of breathing out of my nose to being able to do so exclusively in every activity outside sprints
>sleep apnea gone
>indigestion cleared up from chewing my food. I shit less, have more energy.
>face went from round and soft to looking pretty damn good
>stumbled on mews info on full body posture
>Neck gains are really nice
>fixed anterior pelvic tilt
>no more lower back pain
>load is evenly distributed around core, deadlifts feel easy on back now
>Legs actually feel dead tired after now. >Helped with squat depth and form. >Shoulders down and back made me much more stable and opened up serious muscle real estate all around the torso
>lifts all started to make sense
>stuck at 130 OHP for a year. 2 months of fixing posture went for 1 rep max for first time in awhile and got 2 reps of 135 and it felt easy and smooth as butter.
>walk cycle is way more efficient and smooth

It’s just nice to do things right, bros.

Attached: 15E78618-47C5-4E54-A7F5-272AD7C34D34.jpg (366x303, 27K)

Forgot to say that shoulders down and back opened up my chest and made it way easier to breath and cleared up a ton of anxiety.

did it also cure your nana's cancer?

>LMAO mewing cures cancer and makes Jesus to suck your pinus: the post

Losers

it got me 25k views so yeah its cool
youtube.com/watch?v=rfonCxHCUAA

it definitely helps with breathing normally through your nose, especially if you have a deviated/broken septum

Cool story brah. My face looks better and my breathing improved. That's about it, but I didn't really expect more anyways

Good habit but it's only beneficial to younger people whose adult face is still developing.

A lot of adult mewing transformation involved the person getting leaner

>load is evenly distributed around core
ill distribute my load evenly around your core

if i do mewing and nofap, will i become a super saiyan?

nofap is cope but mewing is legit

Am I supposed to but all my tongue on the roof or just the tip? Can I just push very hard for prolonged period of times with it?

I didn't see any gains as far as looks or breathing but after 4 months mewing cured my ED and motivated me to join the rowing team at my uni

the whole tongue, especially the back I believe. basically do a chin tuck and you should be auto-mewing. look up the mckenzie chintuck
the harder and longer you push the faster results you should get, but it's not necessary to do so, it's all up to you

Thanks for the info. One more question. After I fuck my neck in and put my tongue on top of my roof, my muscle underneath the jaw/tongue puffs up. I thought it's supposed to be smaller not bigger.

I found this to be great for anxiety as well, the problem is I worry I’m doing it too hard. Like that it appears as if I’m attempting to make myself look bigger or puff my chest out

your voice is trembling and you sound like a faggot

holy fucking cope. yeah i bet your mothbreathing issues were fixed but apart that everything else is bs

Attached: C546DE31-4323-4479-BA45-2A382F3F1815.jpg (749x728, 55K)

It's a dumb meme. I've never mouth breathed in my life, have always held my tongue in the supposedly "correct" position and still have a weak chin and jaw despite being low bf.

It's all genetics. Don't put yourself under discomfort daily for the sake of a meme. Just admit you can't change your face or get surgery. There's no magic trick.

Yeah, chin tucking is supposed to be extreme/exaggerated (if you have bad recession your face melts into your neck into doublechins), however it is closer to what good posture should be, and it allows you to put more pressure on the palate and also strengthens the weak muscles that cause forward neck posture. The problem is that if your palate is narrow, your jaw is receded, etc. you end up jutting your neck forward to compensate so you are able to breathe adequately. Over time as the jaw moves forward your appearance and your posture should improve

Attached: face.webm (302x246, 65K)

holy fk i just started trying this and my breathing is better

i was trying to sound monotone but fuck you buddy
i got better over time youtu.be/q52sDFGhaww

>stumbled on mews info on full body posture
Google search turned up nothing. What are you talking about? Where do I go? I want to do it too.

I've been mewing for ~6 years and my jawline looks a lot better. I can now see a clear line around my jaw, all the way around the ramus, despite equal or higher bodyfat. My cheekbones are also a little more cut, and my face looks more handsome and mature. I've probably gone up 1 full point on the 10 point scale. I was once consider double jaw surgery for my sunken bones but now they're barely noticeable, and I get compliments for being handsome regularly.

I am not willing to share photos. That's just my personal anecdote. There is really no reason not to have good oral posture, though.

how old did u start mewing?

Can you breathe and mew at same time?

woah, f'real?

In the middle of a panic attack once, I felt that changing my shoulders and adjusting my head was helping me calm down.
Maybe I should start mewing.

h-how do you mew? everyone just says "lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth", but what about your neck, shoulders, and fuck I assume your pelvis has to be aligned to make it all work too.

isn't there a real guide somewhere? everything I find is an hour long youtube video that just looks at slides of children's faces.

Attached: QmEVaiE.jpg (575x711, 204K)

I started making efforts at better posture at 20. Consciously mewing, ~22 or so.

how long it take to see results?

How should my jaw be while mewing? Should I have my teeth clenched together or separated and relaxed?