Is it even possible to eat carbs without becoming a fat fuck?

Is it even possible to eat carbs without becoming a fat fuck?

I'm tired of eating no-carb, but every time I try to reintroduce carbs to my diet I immediately gain weight and get all bloated. I just want to eat some fucking spaghetti once in a while.

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 17K)

> all the skinniest people I know eat high carb low fat diets, usually they are the ones bitching that they "can't gain weight"
> go on Jow Forums
> every fatfuck is eating ketodiet of all grease
> no guise u dont understand, carbs have an evil ghost that will make u fat!!! >_

Attached: normies.png (1786x1030, 1.54M)

Amazing carnie LARP thread, almost as convincing as the vegan making keto = balding threads

Just be tall

Im 6'4 and I eat pasta dishes and other carb heavy meals to keep me from losing weight

Attached: 1562910560935.gif (312x390, 1.87M)

Coping

Being tall is great but you will still get flabby.

It’s all well and good to look good in clothes, but my particular form of body dysmorphia demands I look great in swim trunks.

Eat moderate carbs and stick to slow digesting like brown rice, oats, potatoes etc... Try to eat most your carbs earlier in the day.

Attached: Instant-Pot-Brown-Rice-680x680.jpg (680x680, 122K)

This.
I'm 190cm, i tried doing low carb, literally went from ''skinny'' to complete auschwitz in 3 months time

My parents have recently gone to war against all carbs. Dad was talking shit about Italy and insulting their culture the other day because they have a lot of carbs filled foods. My mom is making a lot of keto foods she found on the internet. I'm really happy that they're starting to look after their diet and health but it's like carbs are their mortal enemy now.

go to italy, niggas eat straight fkn bread with tomato sauce no protein at all and 90% of the population are twinks, granted their portion sizes are probably 1/5th of what u get in the US

By reducing their carbohydrate intake they are harming their health.

Yeah but their pizzas are better since the dough isn't as thick as the pizza dough here. They get more toppings where as Americans get more bread

Yeah but they're eating way less sugars and processed stuff now. They still eat fruits though which gives them sugars/carvs

>Dad was talking shit about Italy and insulting their culture the other day because they have a lot of carbs filled foods
Your father has no idea what he is talking about, but I guess Americans adopted the "worst" part of Italian cuisine and it's not their fault they associate it with carbs.

>People are willing to tried 20 different meme diets but won’t take a couple days off from eating every week even though that’s how diabetes clinics of been doing it for years.

but italians eat more pasta and bread anyway at the end of the day

Carbs are too obesogenic.

>I immediately gain weight and get all bloated. I just want to eat some fucking spaghetti once in a while.
you are just storing water, it has nothing to do with fat
try and STICK with a carb heavy diet for once, for at least 2 months straight
eat high carb, moderate protein, low fat
see how you respond after a good damn time on such a diet

fuck you you idiot. dietary carbs aren't essential and humans can live their whole lives without it. the less carbs the person eats, the healthier she will be.

>can live their whole lives without dietary carbs
breastmilk has like 45% of its calories coming from fucking carbs, why would milk meant for humans have carbs if we don't benefit in any way from their consumption despite it risking making the mothers deficient in glucose?

Just eat a lot of protein so your body will convert the extra protein into carbs.

Ask yourself which plant based foods existed in your ethnic homeland 1 million years ago, or 100,000 years ago.

Diets for white europeans back then were essentially carnivorous, the science is pretty clear about that. It's one of the biggest dietary red pills that carbs as we eat them today are not a normal part of the diet, they serve no evolutionary purpose, and they are only in the diet because they are extremely profitable compared to animal foods.

I knew I would get called out on that as I typed. Basically carbs in breast milk have a very important role at our development, as does the fat and cholesterol it contains.
Humans that are breastfeeding do a lot of growth, that's why there is so much carbs in milk, to help the growth, but after a certain point they become non-essential and do less harm than good, specially if you are done growing, it will just make you fat and metabolically broken.

this person gets their education from youtube "documentaries"
nice parroting shit you don't understand, troglodyte

>eat french fries 4 days a week
>can't climb into 80kg as a 6'4" lanklet

Attached: 1505475986509.png (808x805, 313K)

You can eat carbs, fats and protein. Too much of any of them will make you a fat fuck. Sugar is bad news if you are not super active.

>90% of the population are twinks
There is little correlation between protein intake and average sizes. Africans get even less proteins and they are more hench than most Europeans.

>Ask yourself which plant based foods existed in your ethnic homeland 1 million years ago, or 100,000 years ago.
waste of time, since no one really knows for sure, and anyone that claims they do is lying
relatives of beans have been found in dental plaque of cro magnon and neanderthal remains same is true for pistachios and wheat, but we don't know exactly how those plants looked like back then
>Diets for white europeans back then were essentially carnivorous
the descendants of all white europeans all come from the middle east, the hunter gatherers themselves(cro magnons) come from the middle east, the early neolithic farmers come from the middle east.
in that region remains of paleo humans show heavy consumption and processing of things like grains and other plant foods related to beans and starches
>they serve no evolutionary purpose
remove the carbs in breastmilk and your offspring die out
>and they are only in the diet because they are extremely profitable compared to animal foods.
and because you can actually feed a nation on a diet that isn't 99% meat.

Imagine being american and criticizing italian food culture.

>Basically carbs in breast milk have a very important role at our development, as does the fat and cholesterol it contains.
remove the cholesterol in breastmilk and the baby still grows
remove the carbs in breastmilk and the baby dies
>Humans that are breastfeeding do a lot of growth
you just said that dietary carbs aren't essential and that humans can live their WHOLE LIVES without them
so you admit now that you were wrong?
>that's why there is so much carbs in milk
because milk doesn't have enough protein for GNC and not to mention babies suck at GNC, that's the real reason, babies need carbs because humans fucking suck at GNC specially as toddlers.
>to help the growth
and their mere survival
>but after a certain point they become non-essential and do less harm than good, specially if you are done growing, it will just make you fat and metabolically broken.
says who?
have you ever taken a good look at what an athletes eats?
does this look like someone who's metabolically broken from eating carbs?

Attached: sg.jpg (703x706, 121K)

>GNC
*GNG

I'm Armenian

Maybe it depends on genetics, e.g. high carb makes my hungry and tired, and i wonder if it could be because im a half-nigger

calories in, calories out is the only non_fad truth..

Instead of doing a retarded "cut" just fast for 7 days. You'll bring way more fat by fasted cardio for 7 days straight than being on a 500 calorie deficit.

I never cut carbs from my diet

I just get enough protein, try to eat lots of salad and veggies, and then carbs can fit in whatever is left

I had spaghetti last night as I wasn't cooking and it didn't do shit for me as my body hasn't been fucked up

Just eat less pasta you fat fuck, it's not hard

>remove the cholesterol in breastmilk and the baby still grows
lol no

strong cope

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Yeah 100g of carbs does not make anyone fat

This. read it couple times and /thread

only eat good whole grain slow digesting carbs with plenty of fiber (oats, sweet potatoes, black beans) and eat them in the morning before your Lifting session and day of working hard and sweating.

later in the day focus on lean proteins intake